Follow

Spider-Man

Character » Spider-Man appears in 17246 issues.

Peter Parker was bitten by a radioactive spider as a teenager, granting him spider-like powers. After the death of his Uncle Ben, Peter learned that "with great power, comes great responsibility." Swearing to always protect the innocent from harm, Peter Parker became Spider-Man.

Which avengers could Spider-man beat,and lose?

• 158 results
    wolverine1610

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

If he were to fist fight the avengers with the intent to kill or at least take down he's what i think would happen. he'd win against falcon, captain america, wolverine, hawkeye, black widow, luke cage, sunspot. he'd maybe tie against iron fist, iron man, cannon ball, beast, hank pym, moon knight, wasp, storm, spider woman. he'd lose to hulk, hyperion, vision, scarlet witch

kriminal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52  Edited By kriminal

@nick31898: faster and stonger does not garuntee victory

visemoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kriminal said:

@nick31898: dude you are being unreasonable how canspidey lose to punisher but cap cant get him once?

it is a well known fact Spidey holds against non powered oppenents, especially Crap cause he love and admiration for the guy. this is how a fight between the 2 should go....

No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided

and thats Flash Thompson who is a rookie to the superhero gig. he doesn't have half the experience as the Amazing One

kriminal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@visemoon: okay but how did spidey lose to alpha at first? because alpha had more power and he wasn't sure how to fight him. I said that when captain America loses often when he hasn't seen you fight. also he didn't know what flash was capable of, but with peter he wouldn't be surprised. I don't have good internet so don't want to pull the pages but punisher beats spider-man the same way, even punks him for a web shooter in war zone 1. cap has every skill punisher does with added power. I also said that it depends on the writing. and what's the condition of victory. I would say knock out. did cap stand and venom run after that? his endurance is top notch. I said cap wins 6 of 10. and you acknowledging that spider man holds back is a good point but also shows that he lacks the ability to take somebody out. it might be coming off I don't like spidey but I do. just would put my money on steve rogers

visemoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By visemoon

@kriminal: Crap has seen Agent Venom fight as well, because they fought side by side against the insect Queen in Spider Island. You keep saying Punisher beat Spidey and trying to make it the norm saying "if Pun beat Spidey, so can Cap."

Well, check this out. I'm going to use your tactic. Did you know Hawkeye has beaten Craptain America? Well, he did and Hawkeye was losing is vision and he STILL BEAT CRAP. Well, since Clint beat Crap, then that means Spidey beats Cap by default since you admitted Spidey beats Clint. See how that works.

And as far as Agent Venom vs Crap. Flash ONE shotted Crap...KOed. In fact after the punch, Flash had to save his life, because he knocked him off the cliff. After he save Crap, he told him to wake up and drop him to the ground. Later on he stoled Crap's bike

kriminal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@visemoon:

no i don't mean cap wins by default, what I mean is don't give the fight to spidey based on strength and speed, and used the punisher as an example that spider-man isn't unbeatable by regular people. that venom thing likely took place in the first story arc of venom, so if it did then the writer(remender?)likely was giving venom a push due to a new book. I said 6 of 10, not trying to get outrageous and say no way spidey can win just would say captain America matches up with him.

NICK31898

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@visemoon said:

@kriminal said:

@nick31898: dude you are being unreasonable how canspidey lose to punisher but cap cant get him once?

it is a well known fact Spidey holds against non powered oppenents, especially Crap cause he love and admiration for the guy. this is how a fight between the 2 should go....

No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided

and thats Flash Thompson who is a rookie to the superhero gig. he doesn't have half the experience as the Amazing One

Thank you. That is the fight every time.

visemoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By visemoon

@kriminal:

I'm going to use your tactics again...Punisher beating Spidey happened in a Punisher story arc, likely giving a Punisher a push due to his new book...see how I did that?

And according to you, since you believe Spidey beats Hawkeye. Well, Hawkeye has already beaten Crap. That means Spidey beats Crap by default...Spidey automatically wins against Crap

You are not using a good example...The Amazing One was dominating Frank. He even let Frank punch him in the face and it didn't phase him. Frank knew he couldn't beat Spidey straight up...so what did he do? He threw a grenade. Last I checked Crap doesn't use grenades. So why even use Punisher example in the 1st place?

Not saying Crap can't win. He can win a few, But clearly not the majority. The Amazing One 8/10

I'll post scans of Hawkeye beating Crap later. You know who Hawkeye is right? A peak human guy that's Crap's physical inferior. And Crap lost. See...I can use low showings too

NICK31898

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nick31898: Hulk would Demolish Spider-man, No Contest.

Actually if hulk can't catch spidey, than what can he do?

NICK31898

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By NICK31898

@nick31898 said:

@theacidskull said:

Spider-man will get tired, hulk doesn't tire, at all, in fact the only thing spider-man can do is stall, his punches won't even affect the hulk.

Spider-man will get tired? You do realize, all spider-man has to do is swing around, and stuff. He has super-human stamina. He will not tire easily.

NICK31898

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nick31898 said:

@theacidskull said:

Spider-man will get tired, hulk doesn't tire, at all, in fact the only thing spider-man can do is stall, his punches won't even affect the hulk.

Also, even if spider-man could get close enough to punch him, they would effect him a little. Spider-man is not weak.

Avatar image for spideyivydaredevilfan26
    SpideyIvyDaredevilFan26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 41

I think he could beat all of them down in about 3 days.

Veshark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#66  Edited By Veshark

ERMAHGERD SPIDEY IS OBVI THE BEST HE HIGH-TIER 100-TONNER CELESTIAL ABSTRACT U UNDESTIMATEZ HIMZZZ. HE CAN TOTS SOLO CAPTAIN UNIVERSE & THE DC UNIVARSE & UR MOM IF HEZ BL00DLUSTEDZZZZ SPEEDB-LTIZ

visemoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theacidskull said:

@nick31898 said:

@theacidskull said:

Also, even if spider-man could get close enough to punch him, they would effect him a little. Spider-man is not weak.

No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided

Avatar image for grandsymbiote94
    GrandSymbiote94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Spider-Man has beaten Hulk before.

Zijuun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By Zijuun

@heroesgold said:

@w0nd said:

@zijuun: It's not very funny...you showed one scan of him beating spider-man. There are scans of Spider-man effectively taking the fight out of ironman as well. Admittedly one was a what if, but these were both before he started using his actual brain making weapons and such. He is no where near stark in that area but if he put up a good fight without that stuff, that extra stuff would help. Not to mention that one time stark actually underestimated how smart peter actually was and overode his lockdown mode on his iron spidey suit. I know for a fact he is scared of thor, which is smart, instead of even bothering to fight ragnarok he just threw iron fist at him, funny moment

What if's don't count at all. Seeing as there non canon. Though I do agree, Spider-man could beat Ironman if he put his mind to it and possibly wore the end of earth suit. Though recent Ironman would stomp Spider-man to oblivion.

Exactly. It's not canon, Spiderman wraps Ironman with all his webbing? And yeah current Ironman's suit has all kinds of upgrades, Spiderman is out-matched here.

@acer51: I'm referring to Spider-man without the End of Earth suit. Without the suit he gets stomped badly. With the suit he has a better chance against Ironman.

Z I J U U N

w0nd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By w0nd

@zijuun said:

@heroesgold said:

@w0nd said:

@zijuun: It's not very funny...you showed one scan of him beating spider-man. There are scans of Spider-man effectively taking the fight out of ironman as well. Admittedly one was a what if, but these were both before he started using his actual brain making weapons and such. He is no where near stark in that area but if he put up a good fight without that stuff, that extra stuff would help. Not to mention that one time stark actually underestimated how smart peter actually was and overode his lockdown mode on his iron spidey suit. I know for a fact he is scared of thor, which is smart, instead of even bothering to fight ragnarok he just threw iron fist at him, funny moment

What if's don't count at all. Seeing as there non canon. Though I do agree, Spider-man could beat Ironman if he put his mind to it and possibly wore the end of earth suit. Though recent Ironman would stomp Spider-man to oblivion.

Exactly. It's not canon, Spiderman wraps Ironman with all his webbing? And yeah current Ironman's suit has all kinds of upgrades, Spiderman is out-matched here.

@acer51: I'm referring to Spider-man without the End of Earth suit. Without the suit he gets stomped badly. With the suit he has a better chance against Ironman.

Z I J U U N

The webbing image is cannon, and that's the thing though a civilan peter parker did that out of costume, in a back ally, with stark in any suit is kind of a big deal. In costume with Peter's new upgrades would do far better. I am not saying stark wouldn't be able to hack them, but last time stark shut down a suit that HE himself created spider-man shocked him. People underestimate him. Current stark is upgraded yes, so is current spider man.

People focus on one characters improvements but ignore the other persons. I don't think this would be a stomp for either, I think it could go either way to be honest.

visemoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

yes, one fluke win out of the 20 encounters they had. Just because he got ONE win doesn't mean he get the majority

NICK31898

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By NICK31898

@nick31898: It's not that Spider-man is Weak, it's Just that hulk is too strong, he is simply out of spider-mans League.

That's why i said if spider-man could et close enough. I reallize spider-man could easily get away, but find defeat if he attacked Hulk.

GrandSymbiote94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@visemoon said:

@grandsymbiote94 said:

yes, one fluke win out of the 20 encounters they had. Just because he got ONE win doesn't mean he get the majority

Didn't say he did get the majority. Just stating that he did beat the Hulk before.

NICK31898

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

GrandSymbiote94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By GrandSymbiote94

@grandsymbiote94 said:

Plot Induced Stupidity.

There is no other way of looking at it, Hulk Stomps spider-man. any day of the week.

Just stating that he did beat the Hulk before.

NICK31898

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By NICK31898

@nick31898 said:

@theacidskull said:

@nick31898: He can't beat hulk, he can't even hurt him properly.

No Caption Provided

Plot, induced Stupidity. Spider-man couldn't hurt hercules, what makes you think he could hurt hulk.

Hulk has been Unfazed From a Tank to the face thrown by wonder man, who is class 100, but suddenly he is KO'd By spider-man Throwing a truck? please.

OOhhh wonderwoman. Let me go coward away. Haha. jk. But seriously. I don't like wonde woman. Honestly I think siper-man could take her.

NICK31898

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@grandsymbiote94 said:

Plot Induced Stupidity.

There is no other way of looking at it, Hulk Stomps spider-man. any day of the week.

Spider-man*

NICK31898

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By NICK31898

@nick31898: There seems to be nothing wrong with my grammar.

Also Wonder MAN from Marvel. Oh and WOnder Woman is a 100 tonner who can fight superman, she can demolish spider-man. unfortunate but true.

I was correcting my mis-spell. And, also, many super heroes can fight super-man. Even batman. I just don't see her landing a blow on the man who dodged all of the x-men's attacks, with ease. She is anyt hing but invulnerable, so punches from spidey will affect her greatly.

Airmansmith21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

spidey doesnt stand a chance against hulk or thor.... cap is a good fight spidey wins, iron man takes him cuz of superior technology and intellect, black widow easy, hawkeye intetesting if he can get a few good shots and hits spidey would go down but ultimately i believe spidey gets him. ms.marvel stomps him, wolverine stomps him, falcon loses, panther loses, pym loses,im a huge spidey fan but i look at this with an open imagination and try to depict fair fights but i go with my gut feeling.

NICK31898

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nick31898 said:

@theacidskull said:

Also Wonder MAN from Marvel. Oh and WOnder Woman is a 100 tonner who can fight superman, she can demolish spider-man. unfortunate but true.

I was correcting my mis-spell. And, also, many super heroes can fight super-man. Even batman. I just don't see her landing a blow on the man who dodged all of the x-men's attacks, with ease. She is anyt hing but invulnerable, so punches from spidey will affect her greatly.

they won't. I love spider-man But Dodging ins't going to help Against an opponent who spider-man can't hurt properly. Hulk is out of his wight class, spider-man couldn't even beat Joe fixit( the weakest Hulk incarnation), he can dodge and punch, but he can't hurt then enough to KO them

and Wonder Woman is faster than spider-man. Unfortunately.

So spidey's punches can't hurt WW? I don't think so. And, she is faster-flying-wide. Spider-man is a lot faster when fighting. He his one of the fastest. He can throw punches, and dodge punches quicker than 99% of the other heroes.

NICK31898

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88  Edited By NICK31898

@nick31898 said:

@theacidskull said:

they won't. I love spider-man But Dodging ins't going to help Against an opponent who spider-man can't hurt properly. Hulk is out of his wight class, spider-man couldn't even beat Joe fixit( the weakest Hulk incarnation), he can dodge and punch, but he can't hurt then enough to KO them

and Wonder Woman is faster than spider-man. Unfortunately.

Also, spider-man can use something he is very good at. Sneaking. Hit her here, swing away to where she can't see him, and do it again.

No Caption Provided

NICK31898

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89  Edited By NICK31898

@nick31898: lol nope, he's agile yes but so is WW. Look i prefer Spider-man over her but what i'm telling is Fact.

WW is out of spider-mans league.

Hold up. You are saying she is more agile than Spider-man? "what i'm telling is Fact." su re buddy, you can think that all you want, but he more agile, and more flexible. 10 fold.

NICK31898

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nick31898: Non-canon.

Sorry. Crossovers are non-canon. Spider-man rarely uses sneaking too.

Oh, yeah, i was playing about the out of her league thing. Look, WW wins 6-7/10. Bu I'm saying, there is a chance that spider-man wins a couple battles.

visemoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93  Edited By visemoon

@theacidskull:

Just to make a correction...Spidey, didn't throw the truck. The Truck was thrown by Hulk and stuck to the side of a building. Later it fell on Hulk.

But I agree with you. Hulk has been hit by opponents that causes earthquakes and he is not phase. A cement truck, regardless of what height it is dropped from, does NOT cause earthquake. The writer of that story clearly doesn't have a clue about Hulk's durability

Heck, Ben Grim drop a city block on Hulk and only thing it did was make Hulk angrier. The Amazing One is NOT, and I repeat NOT beating Hulk for any kind of majority. Hulk Stomps...HARD

NICK31898

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nick31898 said:

@theacidskull said:

Oh, yeah, i was playing about the out of her league thing. Look, WW wins 6-7/10. Bu I'm saying, there is a chance that spider-man wins a couple battles.

Maybe at one point yes, and i wish there was but she's become waaaay to powerful, it's not even funny anymore >_>

Yeah she is. People are starting to say she can beat Thor. *Snickers* *Starts to laugh even harder*

visemoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nick31898 said:

@theacidskull said:

Maybe at one point yes, and i wish there was but she's become waaaay to powerful, it's not even funny anymore >_>

2nd that. He'll be extremely lucky to get 1/10

GrandSymbiote94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@grandsymbiote94: yeah, but it's still PIS, Which kinda nullifies that feat.

Yeah, but it still happened, and I don't care if it's a feat or not. Like the Firelord battle, it happened but we don't take it seriously.

NICK31898

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@visemoon said:

@theacidskull said:

@nick31898 said:

@theacidskull said:

2nd that. He'll be extremely lucky to get 1/10

She needs a man to teach her a lesson. I never liked her, being the fact of how sexist she is against men.

w0nd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99  Edited By w0nd

@theacidskull said:

@nick31898: lol nope, he's agile yes but so is WW. Look i prefer Spider-man over her but what i'm telling is Fact.

Hold up. You are saying she is more agile than Spider-man? "what i'm telling is Fact." su re buddy, you can think that all you want, but he more agile, and more flexible. 10 fold.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=avkfP75pyGc she can be written very agile and flexible :P i honestly like seeing her like that.

NICK31898

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@w0nd said:

@nick31898 said:

@theacidskull said:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=avkfP75pyGc she can be written very agile and flexible :P i honestly like seeing her like that.

Haha. I never said she wasn't agile or flexible, I'm just saying that spider-man is more agile, and more flexible. There is no way he isn't.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.