Follow

Spider-Man

Character » Spider-Man appears in 17241 issues.

Peter Parker was bitten by a radioactive spider as a teenager, granting him spider-like powers. After the death of his Uncle Ben, Peter learned that "with great power, comes great responsibility." Swearing to always protect the innocent from harm, Peter Parker became Spider-Man.

Top 3 most powerful villains hands down

TBEMrMcCoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Spider-Man has one of the best rogues gallery in comics, all on different power levels. 3 stand out to me above all.

1. Morlun- immortal, drains life-force, brutal combination of strength and speed. I love the classics but it's sad to say Morlun took the crown.

2. HydroMan- Hydrokonesis nuff said. Elemental are dangerous.

3. SandMan- earth elemental. Nuff said.

amazingfantasy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By amazingfantasy

There's also Spider-Queen, an Omega level threat who not only one shotted Wolverine and Rulk, but the Avengers, X-men and some other heroes were unable to defeat her without Peter's help.

Solus, who killed Captain Universe and is a multiversal being.

Regent, who was taking hits from the Avengers without any damage, stomped Hulk, and has the powers of almost every hero.

Slott likes powerful villians!

AdamAnouer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tbemrmccoy: I would add classic Green Goblin to that list not so much for his powers but because of his insanity and just how far he was willing to go to screw with Peter. Killing his girlfriend, Convincing him he was a clone for 15 years, Forming the Dark Avengers and the Thunderbolts and toasting with some of his deadliest rivals makes him downright nasty for anyone to deal with.

kcomicfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

I don't think there is a hands down top 3.

spider11211

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The writer:)

Avatar image for theheaven_guardian10
    TheHeaven_Guardian10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.