Follow

Spider-Man

Character » Spider-Man appears in 17246 issues.

Peter Parker was bitten by a radioactive spider as a teenager, granting him spider-like powers. After the death of his Uncle Ben, Peter learned that "with great power, comes great responsibility." Swearing to always protect the innocent from harm, Peter Parker became Spider-Man.

The Amazing Spiderman 538

ThunderBlaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By ThunderBlaze

whats happens to aunt may( i no she gets shot) i just wanna know if that issue of back in black has passed.

where it shows what happened to aunt may

gmanfromheck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 472

#2  Edited By gmanfromheck

538 shows when Aunt May gets "shot." Now I've heard some people argue that maybe she didn't. Maybe it's MJ that got shot and May just got a splash of blood on her. It pretty much looks like she got shot to me. Doesn't look overly serious but I'm not a doctor and don't really know what major organs are in the area of her shot. 538 also just came out last Wednesday (the 21st). There have been two other "Back in Black" issues that have come in the two weeks prior and also New Avengers shows Spidey in black. No explanation has been made. Pete told Flash (when he was in disguise) that his wife threw him out. I'm hoping May survives. They've already done the whole death thing in issue 400. Let's have some originality. It should just be that MJ and May have to take off (to Canada or whereever) and Spidey's just bummed. His behavior in New Avengers didn't portray anything really bad having had happened.

ThunderBlaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By ThunderBlaze

Thanks G-Man thats helped clear a lot of things up for me.

gmanfromheck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By gmanfromheck

That's what I'm hear for...sorta. Spidey's one of my fav's.

Prodigal Son

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By Prodigal Son

Post Deleted.

Avatar image for cosmic_sentinel
    Cosmic Sentinel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 5

#6  Edited By Cosmic Sentinel

It seems like they could have co-ordinated that better so that we see why Spidey changes costume before he gets half way into two adventures.

Erg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#7  Edited By Erg

Maybe he's bummed out about how Civil War went down and now some of his friends are in prison ?

ThunderBlaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By ThunderBlaze

Erg says:

"Maybe he's bummed out about how Civil War went down and now some of his friends are in prison ?"

Maybe... or maybe, he finally figured out that the black suit looks better... (Although the iron spidey suit looks better than both suits do….)

gmanfromheck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By gmanfromheck

Cosmic Sentinel says:

"It seems like they could have co-ordinated that better so that we see why Spidey changes costume before he gets half way into two adventures."

Maybe Marvel was planning on the other two being delayed since delaying comics is all the rage right now.

gmanfromheck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By gmanfromheck

ThunderBlaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By ThunderBlaze

i really liked that vid....nice tune, decent lyrics.... pretty funny too... "Yes He's wearing that dumb power rangers mask but he's scarier without it on!"
    Post Edited:2007-02-25 13:01:47

Prodigal Son

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#12  Edited By Prodigal Son

Post Deleted.

gmanfromheck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By gmanfromheck

It's just funny how Marvel labeled the comics Back in Black month and all and couldn't get their act together. I mean I am glad he's back in the costume. Some explanation would've been nice though. If it's gonna be explained in Amazing Spidey, then we won't even get the answer unitl next month. Don't get me wrong, the red and blues are classic but I just haven't seen too many red and blue spiders crawling around (besides in the first movie).

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.