Follow

Spider-Man

Character » Spider-Man appears in 17242 issues.

Peter Parker was bitten by a radioactive spider as a teenager, granting him spider-like powers. After the death of his Uncle Ben, Peter learned that "with great power, comes great responsibility." Swearing to always protect the innocent from harm, Peter Parker became Spider-Man.

The Amazing Spider-man / Trailer (Spider-man 2002 Style)

Lunesta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Hello Everyone!

This is an unofficial trailer of Spider-man (2002). I used the audio of the first trailer of The Amazing Spider-man and I put scenes (of Spider-man) quite similar to those of the original trailer. (Not all the time because some times it was difficult to find)

(I only started to 31s because changing flashbacks images would have been too difficult)

What do you think about this trailer? (Sorry for my bad English language, I'm French)

Ninjablade09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

@lunesta: This was very well done. Keep up the good work.

TheVigilante

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

That was great! Perfectly edited too. Ive been waiting for someone to make this. Now you should make an Amazing Spider-Man 2012 trailer 2002 style

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.