Follow

Spider-Man

Character » Spider-Man appears in 17243 issues.

Peter Parker was bitten by a radioactive spider as a teenager, granting him spider-like powers. After the death of his Uncle Ben, Peter learned that "with great power, comes great responsibility." Swearing to always protect the innocent from harm, Peter Parker became Spider-Man.

Stjephen Seijic for Spider-man.

MarvelMan92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By MarvelMan92

so yesterday in the comics dicussion we were talking about the idea of writer and artist Stjphen Seijic to be the next Writer and Artist of the Spider-man series and by series i mean more than one work like a retelling of the Pre-OMD stuff like his highschool days, College days, before Marriage, after he was married, and his time with the black suit. and also some Graphic Novels even the next writer and artist of the 3rd or 4th or even 5th vol of RYV. Reading his work on Sunstone he has a really brilliant grasp on Organic, Compelling, and even relatable romance. i would also love to see him do a Rogues Gallery series where each villain is being Documented and interviewed like Norman Osborn, Maxwell Dillon, Doctor Curtis Connors, Cletus Kasady, Doctor Otto Octavious, Sergei Kravenoff, Herman Schultz, Adrian Toomes, MacDonald Gargan, Eddie Brock, Morris Bench, Abe Jenkins, William Baker AKA Flint Marko, Wilson Fisk, Roderick Kingsley, Quenton Beck, Aleski Sytsevich, etc.

he can actually do a brilliant job with his Rogues Gallery like Carnage for example:

No Caption Provided

I mean look how Menacing, Psychopathic, and the sense for his love for blood and the slash marks on his victims he has .

No Caption Provided

His Eddie Brock / Venom is also gruesomely terrifying .

No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided

His Sinister Six also seem terrifying and pretty powerful-like villains.

and like i said about the Spider-man romance stuff, he'd be actually really brilliant at it. ignore the last three though.

No Caption Provided

gamiz7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

not until he finishes writing sun stone

Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By Outside_85

Sadly I think the editorial boot would crush most of his humor which would take away quite a bit of what makes his work so enjoyable.

No Caption Provided

(Found a better one of what I mean with Black Cat... but it had one of those words the mods get really upset over being alluded to.)

ItsaWorld

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ohhhh baby! He can take my wallet!!!!

animehunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#5  Edited By animehunter

Unfortunately for the moment I believe he has an exclusive contract with Topcow, but maybe once he's done we can try and persuade to come over.

Here's everything else he's done so far

but before that

Here's more Poison Ivy and Harley Quinn from him

You should also check out the rest of his gallery - nebezial's DeviantArt gallery

Spider-Man/Peter Parker

Gwen Stacey

Mary Jane

Black Cat

Green Goblin

Sinister Six

Carnage/Venom

MarvelMan92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Unfortunately for the moment I believe he has an exclusive contract with Topcow, but maybe once he's done we can try and persuade to come over.

Here's everything else he's done so far

but before that

Here's more Poison Ivy and Harley Quinn from him

You should also check out the rest of his gallery - nebezial's DeviantArt gallery

Spider-Man/Peter Parker

Gwen Stacey

Mary Jane

Black Cat

Green Goblin

Sinister Six

Carnage/Venom

Yeah, he should be able to do some Marvel related projects. hopefully he'll still do it between his time in Topcow and Marvel .

kcomicfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

I would not mind it if he worked on Spider-Man in some capacity.

MarvelMan92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By MarvelMan92

i would like to see an Audio Book Series on his Rogues Gallery like a Documentary and Interview on them and be done by Okratron5000 . here are some of my casts for this series:

Norman Osborn- Kent Williams

Loading Video...

though i do like to see Alan Rachin returning.

Sergei Kravenoff-Christopher R Sabat

Loading Video...

Maxwell Dillon and MacDonald Gargan-Ian Sinclair

Loading Video...

The_Kidd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I love this guy art but I'm sure about his writing, maybe with some to touch it up.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.