Follow

Spider-Man

Character » Spider-Man appears in 17240 issues.

Peter Parker was bitten by a radioactive spider as a teenager, granting him spider-like powers. After the death of his Uncle Ben, Peter learned that "with great power, comes great responsibility." Swearing to always protect the innocent from harm, Peter Parker became Spider-Man.

Spider-Man Web of Shadows Gameplay

• 107 results
    Matezoide2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#101  Edited By Matezoide2

KillerZ said:

"To each his own. But I'm loving it...even if spidy is so strong that he rips Wolverine's adamatium skeleton in half

caption
    caption
    "

i think spider-man riped Wolverine muscles and tendons (wich are as strong as mine and yours),not his bones,that would explain how Wolverine was ripped

danhimself

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#102  Edited By danhimself

dude don't waste your money this game is not worth it

Matezoide2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#103  Edited By Matezoide2

i dont care to what reviews says ok?they said star wars the force unleshade for wii sucked,but i loved.
    i have saw many reviews giving final fantansy a 10,while i think i deservs a 3 (boring story,repetitive game and retarded sistem of equipements and speels).i will get this game no matter what

Mr. Wilson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#104  Edited By Mr. Wilson

I think I'll get Fable 2 and this.

Avatar image for incredible_hulk_prime
    Incredible Hulk-Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 5

You know what ,They should make a sequel to this game,because it looks awsome. I bought it last weeken and played it. I like how you can  determine what happens in the game by choosing the red or black path. Did you guys know that if you choose the black path after you defeat  symbiote wolverine, you can see Spider-Man tearing him apart such like how Hulk did in a comic book I saw online.
    You can also see new symbiotes in the game. I think Spider-Man 3 The Game should've been such like this game where you can choose your own path. You guys should see Venom at the end of the game,he is so huge and ungly with 5 heads.

AllNewOverseer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#106  Edited By AllNewOverseer

I for one love the game. The combat was in all my favorite part. The should do Web-Strike in ever Spidey game from now on. However I do wish the game was a little quieter (not always in a state of combat) and Spidey had more quips. Other then that....

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for silver_knight75
    Silver Knight75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 10

#107  Edited By Silver Knight75

whatever you do, do not buy it for PS2. It was awful. It looks like a Mario Bros. game.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.