Follow

Spider-Man

Character » Spider-Man appears in 17243 issues.

Peter Parker was bitten by a radioactive spider as a teenager, granting him spider-like powers. After the death of his Uncle Ben, Peter learned that "with great power, comes great responsibility." Swearing to always protect the innocent from harm, Peter Parker became Spider-Man.

Spider-Man in 2016?

kcomicfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

What are your hopes for and what do you want to happen in the Spider-man franchise in 2016.

Zarius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Zarius

I'm sort of expecting Peter and MJ to have a bitter (minus the sweet) reunion in the "War Machines" arc and then possibly be at odds in Civil War II if Peter sides against Stark.

I'd like to see Miguel return full-time to 2099.

I'd like the Avengers to show up in the newspaper strip to help Peter deal with the Atlantean invasion.

I expect the Regent to strike again in the summer.

kcomicfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By kcomicfan

I'd like to see Doctor Octopus return and get a cloned body of Peter so he can be the Superior Spider-Man again.

I hope the ultimate version of Peter has survived and I hope he appears in the Spider-Man book with miles.

I also hope the Spider-man book continues the story of Spider-Men.

And finally I hope Tom Holland's version of Spider-Man is really good.

Zarius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Zarius

I think it it was confirmed the first year of the book deals with the fall out of Spider-Men

kcomicfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zarius said:
    @kcomicfan said:

I think it it was confirmed the first year of the book deals with the fall out of Spider-Men

Great.

The_Waffle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 1

Tom Holland as Spider-Man in Civil War, that's about it.

Zearing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#7  Edited By Zearing
    @zarius said:
    @kcomicfan said:

Really? That's great! I've been really curious about that for a while now.

Darksideous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kcomicfan: Man that's an awesome idea, yeah I'd like Doc to get a clone body too, that would be cool.

Draviex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

• I'd like to see some self reflecting from Peter as a person. I want to see him think how much his position as a company leader has changed him; for better or worse.
    • I'd like to also see him get along with Deadpool. Like how Spider-Man and Wolverine began to get along in Astonishing Spider-Man And Wolverine.
    • Finally, I'd like to see some justice being done to Spider-Man's character in Civil War. I watched the Spider-Man movies and to me, none of them really give me the same feeling of who Peter Parker is as a person as much as a single good comic about him. They were kinda good movies as movies(except 3; screw 3), but not so much as a Spider-Man movie the way I see it.
    HighAccuser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Peter becomes a new herald of Galactus, named the Solar Spider, and he goes around killing other heralds for their power

kcomicfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Peter becomes a new herald of Galactus, named the Solar Spider, and he goes around killing other heralds for their power

That would be a great "what if" story.

Zarius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nerevarine_11 said:

Only if it culminates in him working with the versions of Aunt May and Uncle Ben that also became heralds of Galactus in a few "What If" comedy stories.

kcomicfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By kcomicfan

@zarius said:
    @kcomicfan said:
    @nerevarine_11 said:

Only if it culminates in him working with the versions of Aunt May and Uncle Ben that also became heralds of Galactus in a few "What If" comedy stories.

I would definitely read that.

Avatar image for blackspidey2099
    blackspidey2099

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By blackspidey2099

@nerevarine_11: Well, Parker Particles > Phoenix Force > Galactus > Heralds. Thus, I'd prefer to see canon Peter use Parker Particles to discover "ultimate" power and the stress of ultimate responsibility. It would be a nice character deconstruction story - how much power can Peter responsibly use before the cracks start appearing?

I'd also like to see Peter have a large role as a powerhouse in both Civil War and Civil War II, as well as make an Iron Man-buster suit when they fight in Civil War II. I'd like to see Peter doing more science and less business. Also, I would love to see Spidey vs Dr. Doom!

In the movies, I just want Peter to be shown as a moral content to Cap and an intellectual contender to Tony.

LastOblivion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By LastOblivion

I would like to see Peter actually being a mvp in civil war II. Leading some heroes being strong making tech etc. There is no better time to do this than now because of the current direction of amazing spider-man book.

Jimishim12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Peter finally gets a chance to said the record straight with Deadpool and form a sort of friendship which leads him to being on the main Avengers roster and finally after 60 years being held back becomes the Leader of the Team and with Wade as his Ironman.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.