Follow

Spider-Man

Character » Spider-Man appears in 17242 issues.

Peter Parker was bitten by a radioactive spider as a teenager, granting him spider-like powers. After the death of his Uncle Ben, Peter learned that "with great power, comes great responsibility." Swearing to always protect the innocent from harm, Peter Parker became Spider-Man.

Spider-Man Comics Discussion

animehunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

ZariusII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#16802  Edited By ZariusII

@animehunter: Sweet look, looks like we're getting quite a selection of MJ outfits this year

Over in the newspapers, it's good to see Peter using his head and working out the exact number of seconds Ant-Man spent between attacks so he could then surprise him and snag him with webbing...now that they've met, is it Scott, or Hank Peter's meeting?

animehunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MarvelMan92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@animehunter said:

I know it's not Spider related, but honestly why can't we get a writer and artist of this calibre on ASM, btw writer and artist are one and the same.

-

@amazingfantasy

@Elbarto17 aka Punyparker

@zariusii

@blackspidey2099

@riscrit aka Spideyryan

@magnetic_eye

@theheaven_guardian10

i love this guy's work on Sunstone. he can make brilliant and organic romance stories. i like to see him on the Spider-Marraige before Peter and Mary Jane had a kid. infact, i like to see him as the new writer and artist on Spider-man after Slott. i also like to see him do a Rogue Gallery series on Spider-man's villains. it'd be like a documentary on serial killers and other convicts and criminals. i like to see how he handles Norman, Kraven, Cletus, Maxwell Dillon/ Electro, Curtis Connors, Otto Octavious AKA Doctor Octopus, Eddie Brock, etc.

izamanaick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16805  Edited By izamanaick

@marvelman92: He did some N52 Poison Ivy stuff too.

So good that Benny used it in his Comicstorian origin video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfakWJLx6Ys

MarvelMan92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So good that Benny used it in his recent Comicstorian video.

he can actually do a brilliant job with his Rogues Gallery like Carnage for example:

No Caption Provided

I mean look how Menacing, Psychopathic, and the sense for his love for blood and the slash marks on his victims he has.

No Caption Provided

His Eddie Brock / Venom is also gruesomely terrifying .

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

His Sinister Six also seem terrifying and pretty powerful-like villains.

No Caption Provided

ignoring the last three parts he'd be great for the Spider-Marraige . if you read his work on Sunstone he's brilliant in making Organic and relatable romance stories.

animehunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16807  Edited By animehunter

@marvelman92 said:
    @izamanaick said:

he can actually do a brilliant job with his Rogues Gallery like Carnage for example:

No Caption Provided

I mean look how Menacing, Psychopathic, and the sense for his love for blood and the slash marks on his victims he has.

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

ignoring the last three parts he'd be great for the Spider-Marraige . if you read his work on Sunstone he's brilliant in making Organic and relatable romance stories.

@izamanaick Yes he did, it was Harley Quinn Annual

Here's the link to a preview of it, minus dialogue - some recent dc stuff by nebezial on DeviantArt

Here's more Poison Ivy and Harley Quinn from him

You should also check out the rest of his gallery - nebezial's DeviantArt gallery

and @marvelman92 same here, I just love reading sunstone which as I'm sure you know is coming to an end and I'm looking forward to his new one "Mercy".

Here's all the Spider related stuff he did

Spider-Man/Peter Parker

Gwen Stacey

Mary Jane

Black Cat

Green Goblin

Sinister Six

Carnage/Venom

MarvelMan92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

BESbswyBESbswyBESbswyBESbswyBESbswyBESbswyBESbswyBESbswy

@marvelman92 said:
    @izamanaick said:

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

@izamanaick Yes he did, it was Harley Quinn Annual

Here's the link to a preview of it, minus dialogue - some recent dc stuff by nebezial on DeviantArt

Here's more Poison Ivy and Harley Quinn from him

You should also check out the rest of his gallery

and @marvelman92 same here, I just love reading sunstone which as I'm sure you know is coming to an end and I'm looking forward to his new one "Mercy".

Here's all the Spider related stuff he did

Spider-Man/Peter Parker

Gwen Stacey

Mary Jane

Black Cat

Green Goblin

Sinister Six

Carnage/Venom

you should also check out his Galactus :

http://nebezial.deviantart.com/art/cloudy-with-a-chance-of-GALACTUS-319508594

anyway, with his work on Sunstone i like to see him work on the Spider-man romance stuff pre-OMD and Pre-Marriage and Post-Marriage . i also like to see him do a little retellings in his high school and College days. i like to see how he does the whole Gwen X Peter x Mary Jane Watson stuff. and like i said it would also be interesting to see him work on a Spider-man Rogues Gallery series with a documentary plus interviews of them. it'd be like a documentary of a Serial Killer then just see how each of them are like in interviews.

i also had this idea about a Rogue & Gambit ongoing series about them being a bisexual couple / sex partners fooling around with other men and women having this whole crazy feel to it. i think that Stjephen should handle this series.

animehunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16809  Edited By animehunter

www.bleedingcool.com/2016/08/28/bleedin ... ro-comics/

Bleeding Cool Bestseller List – 28th August 2016 – Another Week And No Marvel Superhero Comics…

One of these is not like the others

1. Flash #5
    2. Detective Comics #938
    3. Titans #2
    4. Wonder Woman #5
    5. Star Wars #22
    6. Blue Beetle Rebirth #1
    7. Deathstroke #1
    8. Action Comics #962
    9. Hal Jordan & the Green Lantern Corps #3
    10. Harley Quinn’s Little Black Book #4

Thanks to the following retailers

Who had this to say

Great week. Much better than I thought it would be due to school starting. Captain America Steve Rogers 4 was Marvel’s best selling superhero title for us this week. Star Wars while still taking the number one spot for Marvel this week had a sales drop from the previous issue. The Star Wars movie adaption is almost a year too late. People are all hyped up on this year’s upcoming Star Wars movie not last year’s. Marvel’s latest re numbering needs to get her ASAP. DC took seven out of the top ten this week.

Old is new again as Star Wars takes the top spot away from Dc Comics this week. DC still doing quite well as the real readers are getting settled into the titles that they are going to keep up with. Expect steady sales for at least another two months on that front.

Wonder Woman and Cat Woman dominated the back-issue sales this week.Still selling Harley,but it is starting to slow up which was kind of unexpected.Thought it would last all the way to Christmas sales.

Ten DC Rebirth titles this week, and once again they take the top ten places in our store. The best-selling Marvel superhero title sold exactly half as many copies as the tenth-place DC Rebirth on Wednesday. It appears that Marvel hasn’t found the bottom of their sales yet.. but never in our store’s history have we seen Marvel sales this low, and never has there been such a negative response towards Marvel’s current and near-future output.

Strong interest in early issues of Teen Titans this week.

Even though DC Rebirth dominated the Top Ten again this week, we are seeing some rebirth fatigue seep in, Customers are starting to stop picking up everything Rebirth and starting to only get what they really like (which is a good thing in my eyes). This caused Hal and Action to fall off the top ten and the second issues of both Hellblazer and Batgirl seem to be DOA. If Marvel could come up with a decent game plan instead of the one they are running with, they could have a chance on getting some market share back.

Marvel actually got Star Wars back into our top ten after a few weeks of DC’s complete domination of our top ten the last few weeks (sorry Hellblazer, you’re # 11). Not a lot of subs for the new Marvel Now books, with a few exceptions like Jessica Jones and maybe Champions. Champions will sell well, but it won’t be the number one book that month unless it gets a Lootcrate or similar boost. Rebirth should slip a little bit in the next few weeks now that the returnability is going away, but we appreciate the 3 to 6 issues of a safety net while ordering. Thanks DC, glad it paid off so well. The Wally West books are still tops in my store as people want more info on that Doctor Manhattan and Watchmen build up,

DC needs to do another printing of Flash Rebirth and 1, and Wonder Woman Rebirth and 1 and some others. If we could get more reprints of those first few issues, we could sell more (and return less) on issues 2, 3, 4 and so on.

We sold even more Walking Dead back issues than usual this week. I have a few customers burning through OMAC Project and all the other Infinite Crisis preludes and tie-ins and loving it all. Sold a bit of older variants because we’re blowing out a lot for only $5 and it seems to be working, both at two recent cons and in a in-store big sale.

-

@amazingfantasy

@zariusii

@blackspidey2099

@riscrit aka Spideyryan

@magnetic_eye

@theheaven_guardian10

magnetic_eye

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@animehunter: said

I know it's not Spider related, but honestly why can't we get a writer and artist of this calibre on ASM, btw writer and artist are one and the same.

Absolutely brilliant. Definitely the kind of high caliber talent needed on ASM.

-

@amazingfantasy

@zariusii

@blackspidey2099

@riscrit aka Spideyryan

@theheaven_guardian10

Avatar image for deactivated-59848080e4380
    deactivated-59848080e4380

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@animehunter said:

I know it's not Spider related, but honestly, why can't we get a writer and artist of this calibre on ASM, btw writer and artist are one and the same.

It goes without saying the art and writing featured above is superb. Stjepan Šejić is the type of writer ASM needs.

animehunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16814  Edited By animehunter

@magnetic_eye:

@riscrit said:

@animehunter said:

I know it's not Spider related, but honestly, why can't we get a writer and artist of this calibre on ASM, btw writer and artist are one and the same.

It goes without saying the art and writing featured above is superb. Stjepan Šejić is the type of writer ASM needs.

Tell me about it, when I read it first time, you could really feel the emotions that Harley's going through and how much poison Ivy cares for her, and I get that every time I re-read it. Not many writers/artists can do that, and which definitely does not include Slott.

MarvelMan92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@magnetic_eye:

@riscrit said:

@animehunter said:

Tell me about it, when I read it first time, you could really feel the emotions that Harley's going through and how much poison Ivy cares for her, and I get that every time I re-read it. Not many writers/artists can do that, and which definitely does not include Slott.

i like to see him do all the Pre-OMD stuff like during his highschool days, his college days, before his marriage, after he was married, and of course during his black suit days. i also would love to see him do a series about his Rogues Gallery like some documentaries plus interviews. it'd be just like a documentary and interviews of famous serial killers and other crooks.

ZariusII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

animehunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MarvelMan92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16822  Edited By MarvelMan92

Moloids. so i guess we'll see Mole Man as one of the villains in this Volume. i wonder what other villains outside of Spider-man we'll see .

animehunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16823  Edited By animehunter

Someone has posted spoiler for upcoming episodes of Ultimate Spider-Man

http://community.comicbookresources.com/showthread.php?25775-Ultimate-Spider-Man-(Animated-Series)-Discussion/page14

(Taken straight from there)

After "Return to the Spider-Verse", the name of the next arc is "Spider-Slayers". For the time being, I can confirm it has at least 2 parts.

1º) This is from Part 1:

+ It seems Peter and MJ are starting a serious relationship, finally!!! With a little luck, maybe they will kiss before the season ends.

+ Peter and MJ are attacked by an army of duplicates of Spider-Man. By the look of it, I would say they are duplicates created through Arnim Zola's synthezoids tech and Doc Ock's genetic tech extrated from his experiments with Spider-Man's DNA. This looks like a lot to the Clone Saga.

+ Naturally, Doc Ock is back in this episode.

+ Scarlet Spider returns in this episode! But this is not the biggest point.

+ The remains of Carnage's symbiote inside Mary Jane are activated, MJ apparently controls it and use it to become... SPIDER-WOMAN!!!

+ MJ's look as Spider-Woman is clearly based on one of my favourites Spiders of all the Spider-Verse: MC2's Spider-Girl/Woman. That's right, MJ looks like... Her own alternative future daugther!!! (Quite appropiated, if you think of it).

+ MJ's look as Spider-Woman seems a combination between Spider-Girl's original outfit and her version of Spider-Man's Black costume. She still has Carnage's colours, though.

+ Between her powers, she can basically turn her arms in weapons like whips, swords and axes; like classic Carnage. (I really don't like this part). It reminds me the short time Mayday was bonded to Venom's symbiote, or Mayday's own clone, Mayhem (a human/symbiote hybrid).

2º) This is from Part 2:

+ Scarlet Spider learns from Doc Ock that Arnim Zola is holding the secret of his mysterious past. So, along with Spidey and Ock, he goes to the ruins of Hydra Island to find Zola.

+ I can confirm, Miles Morales is still here; he didn't return to his universe at the end of "Return to the Spider-Verse". There are rumors saying that, just like in the comics, Miles and Peter's universes will be merged in to one. (I hope so).

+ Doc Ock receives another upgrade thanks to Hydra's Nanotech, only this one, is a relly improvement. Ock looks really younger, healthy and his tentacles are no longer his "support system". He now looks like the Ultimate version of Doc Ock from the comics, in his first appearances. He seems to have gained super-strength. Maybe he upgraded himself with DNA from Spider-Man? This is really interesting.

+ Arnim Zola returns, basically inside the computers of Hydra Island.

+ Hydra Island is apparently restored and emerges from the ocean, only to be destroyed and sunken in the sea once more in the same episode.

+ Somethinf weird happens to MJ, as her eyes turn red; clearly because of her symbiote. I just hope this won't mean more problems, because I want her to stay as Spider-Woman.

There's a couple more of details from Part 2:

+ Apparently, we have the debut of three evil Spider-Characters here. One of them look like Future Foundation Spider-Man and it disappears and reappears at will. Another one is a big muscled spider covered by metal with enormous strength. And the third one seems to be a girl (although I'm not sure), in a purple and yellow suit. She has claws and spikes from several parts of her body.

+ I made a little research, and contrarily to what you can think, they are not clones. They are simply mercenaries, technologically altered to have Spider-abilities.

+ I made a research, and I can say these characters are the almost unknown group of villains known as "Deathweb". They started in the comics as enemies of Julia Carpenter when she was the second Spider-Woman. Even although their appearances don't match with the comics, their powers clearly do: Antro (FF Spidey) has teleportation, Therak (big metal spider) has enormous strength, and Arachne (the female) has webbing, spider venom, claws and stings.

+ I have a theory because of the different apperances. I believe these guys will lose their powers (as they come basically from tech) and, just like Agent Venom assimilated pieces of the Beetle's suit, the heroes bonded with symbiotes will assimilate them to improve themselves. Their apperances clearly prove it:

- Antro looks like FF Spidey, so it's obvious his suit will be assimilated by Harry as Anti-Venom, who will then look a lot more like FF Spidey. Stephen Wacker already said previously that is very possible that Anti-Venom will return, even after his sacrifice in the Symbiote Saga.

- Therak's armor and strength could be assimilated by Flash Thompson as Agent Venom, which will make him look like his comic counterpart in is role of "Agent of Cosmos"; during his latest adventures in space along with the Guardians of the Galaxy.

- And obviously, Arachne's weapons and suit will be assimilated by MJ as Spider-Woman. Those weapons are a better option that classic Carnage's signature moves. Her look could change from looking like her alternative daughter to look like a mixture of other Spider-Woman. Basically, I would say Mattie Franklin (in her last suit) and Jessica Drew (the Original Spider-Woman).

However, even if they lost their original powers, I think these three new villains could return again in the future. They would probably gain the power of other evil Spiders that match their original abilities. I have a few ideas already:

+ Antro could become the Cyber Scarlet Spider (in the comics, Joe Wade). It would be suitable as both are spiders whose powers rely on tech from a suit.

+ Therak could become Spidercide, as he looks like Venom in size and strength.

+ Archne could become the Evil Spider-Woman (Charlotte Witter), because of the use of venom.

-

@amazingfantasy

@zariusii

@blackspidey2099

@riscrit aka Spideyryan

@magnetic_eye

@theheaven_guardian10

ZariusII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16824  Edited By ZariusII

@animehunter: So Peter finally meets Scott Lang in the newspapers, he doesn't know who's ransacked Hank's lab, but he wants Peter to call him 'Scott' anyway, reckoning they ought to be part of a superhero fraternity or something (rofl), Peter informs him about Egghead

And I love that we're getting Mole Man as one of the antagonists of RYV, it really gives the Spider-family a high scale challenge right out of the gate. I believe also this is the first proper Spider-Man/Mole Man story we've had since 2010's newspaper storyline where Mole Man wanted to marry MJ, and then later changed his mind and tried his hand at Aunt May, with Peter and Ben Grimm teaming up to storm Monster Island.

animehunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

From Bleeding Cool

More On Mephisto And Spider-Man In Today’s Silver Surfer #200

Recently Spider-Man/Deadpool seems to have revived the Spider-Man/Mephisto storyline. You know, the one that saw Mephisto bring back Aunt May from the dead, in return for Peter Parker and Mary Jane’s marriage ever having existing.

And it was eventually revealed that Mary Jane Watson threw in a last minute clause that Mephisto accepted.

Recently Spider-Man/Deadpool, Mephisto appears to break that clause. As he stops by for a chat.

IMG_2872

This wasn’t exactly leaving him alone for the rest of his days.

IMG_2875

It also contradicts something Joe Quesada once said about that scene…

quesada

In a subsequent issue, this was hammered home.

Image (7)

So how can Peter Parker regain the satisfaction that Mephisto has denied him?

Well in today’s Silver Surfer #6/#200, he gives it a go with a simulacrum…

Silver Surfer (2016-) 006-017

Good enough for now?

Silver Surfer #6/#200 by Dan Slott, Martin and Laura Allred is published today.

-

@amazingfantasy

@zariusii

@blackspidey2099

@riscrit aka Spideyryan

@magnetic_eye

@theheaven_guardian10

izamanaick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16828  Edited By izamanaick

[Deleted post]

ZariusII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16830  Edited By ZariusII

@animehunter: Well, it's not ideal closure, and this really should have been saved for a proper 30th/10th anniversary story in 2017 but at least that small part of Peter's soul that remembers the marriage got some satisfaction out of that, now all we need is MJ getting a slap in on that devilish little red face.

Still, this makes me even more curious about Renew Your Vows...will there be more clues to an overall story? One hopes so, but the fact they blew the emotional pay-off in a Silver Surfer book suggests Slott may have alternative plans for 2017 that don't involve addressing OMD.

ZariusII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@animehunter

I just got word about Silver Surfer#200....

It's a fake out, "Mephisto" is really a simulcrum. Peter still has no closure.

kcomicfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Amazing Spider-Man #17 is great, I really like where this story arc is heading.

darthfury78

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Moloids. so i guess we'll see Mole Man as one of the villains in this Volume. i wonder what other villains outside of Spider-man we'll see .

I would love to see Lady Deathstrike and The Red Queen take a crack at Spider-man, as well as Omega Red...

magnetic_eye

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ASM #17 is a typical example of subpar infantile writing, gimmicky shock tactics, the result of a sell out well past his expiry date. It stinks! ?

The_Waffle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 1

No Caption Provided

The_Waffle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 1

ASM #17 is a typical example of subpar infantile writing, gimmicky shock tactics, the result of a sell out well past his expiry date. It stinks! ?

It does indeed.

ZariusII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16838  Edited By ZariusII

@animehunter: I noticed you actually enjoyed this issue in the comments section of the Crawlspace review (which was also pretty favourable)...is the lack of the mephistoverse man-child really such a plus these days? It's like all that praise Doctor Who's "Blink" gets when The Doctor is barely in any of it, and it's considered the peak of the bloody show!

Over in the newspapers, Scott and Peter figure Hank's been kidnapped by Egghead

animehunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16839  Edited By animehunter
    @zariusii said:

@animehunter: I noticed you actually enjoyed this issue in the comments section of the Crawlspace review (which was also pretty favourable)...is the lack of the mephistoverse man-child really such a plus these days? It's like all that praise Doctor Who's "Blink" gets when The Doctor is barely in any of it, and it's considered the peak of the bloody show!

Over in the newspapers, Scott and Peter figure Hank's been kidnapped by Egghead

Unfortunately yes, but I did say somewhat enjoyed. and I did add a but, saying that as long as Spider-Man is not in the story, Slott can write a Spider-Man story, which in itself proves how bad things have gotten for the book. In short and to my shame, because Spider-Man wasn't in the story I enjoyed it, not a lot but enough.

ZariusII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@animehunter

@riscrit

@magnetic_eye

@amazingfantasy

@blackspidey2099

@Elbarto17

Douglas Ernst-Dan Slott’s Spider-Man: ‘White Privilege’ is having Peter Parker resort to corporate espionage, getting Hobie Brown to die for his sins

"Years from now, The Amazing Spider-Man #17 will hopefully be used in a documentary titled The People vs. Dan Slott. The issue includes the moment in time when Peter Parker — the guy who took on corporate saboteur Ghost on multiple occasions — became the very same kind of criminal. Worse, he guilted a good friend with a criminal past into doing the dirty work for him — and the result was deadly"

animehunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ZariusII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16843  Edited By ZariusII

@animehunter: MJ looks pretty pissed off there...wonder if they're having a family squabble. All parents are prone to the occasional argument for the good of the child.

And, ugh, Carlie working out the connection between Spidey and Ock just like in the comics rather than MJ...and I see the same stupid reason they caught on in the original story is being retained. I really wish the game had done it's own take.

animehunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16844  Edited By animehunter

@zariusii said:

@animehunter: MJ looks pretty pissed off there...wonder if they're having a family squabble. Even parents are prone to the occasional argument for the good of the child.

And, ugh, Carlie working out the connection between Spidey and Ock just like in the comics rather than MJ.

I think it's more likely they're fighting back to back what we're seeing is her determination.

and yes it's definitely, ugh, that it's once again Carlie and not MJ noticing things.

animehunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16845  Edited By animehunter

Ch-Ch-Changes - Mirka Andolf On Ms Marvel And RB Silva On Inhumans - Bleeding Cool Comic Book, Movie, TV News

Ch-Ch-Changes – Mirka Andolf On Ms Marvel And RB Silva On Inhumans

A few changes ‘twixt solicitation and publication…

Ms Marvel #12 will now be drawn by Mirka Andolfo instead of the previously solicited Takeshi Miyazawa.

And Uncanny Inhumans #15 will now be drawn by RB Silva instead of the previously solicited Kim Jacinto.

While over at DC Comics, Philip Tan and Elmer Santos will be drawing the Suicide Squad #3 back-up strip written by Rob Williams and featuring Katana.

Oh and Spider-Man: Renew Your Vows #1? Just gone up from $3.99 to $4.99…

-

@amazingfantasy

@zariusii

@blackspidey2099

@riscrit aka Spideyryan

@magnetic_eye

@theheaven_guardian10

MarvelMan92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What do you think of this guy as Maxwell Dillon/Electro ?

Loading Video...

Loading Video...

animehunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16847  Edited By animehunter

Marvel Mysterious 'MU' Project Revealed - Comicbook.com

===

A Peek At Jim Cheung's Artwork For The Clone Conspiracy - Bleeding Cool Comic Book, Movie, TV News

A Peek At Jim Cheung’s Artwork For The Clone Conspiracy

Screenshot (346)

More from the Marvel presentation at the Baltimore Diamond Retailer Summit… including a peek at Jim Cheung‘s artwork for the Spider-Man event that sees all sorts of people revived from the dead.

And a look ahead at Mark Bagley‘s lithograph for the series, available with Clone Conspiracy #1.

For more spilling out of Baltimore Diamond Retailer Summit, click here.

-

@amazingfantasy

@zariusii

@blackspidey2099

@riscrit aka Spideyryan

@magnetic_eye

@theheaven_guardian10

magnetic_eye

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16849  Edited By magnetic_eye

Which means it will be $6.99 in Aussie comic shops. I know it will be well written with Gerry Conway at the helm. Are there extra pages?

animehunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Which means it will be $6.99 in Aussie comic shops. I know it will be well written with Gerry Conway at the helm. Are there extra pages?

Nothing on pages yet, I'm hoping that we'll know more in October.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.