Follow

Spider-Man

Character » Spider-Man appears in 17242 issues.

Peter Parker was bitten by a radioactive spider as a teenager, granting him spider-like powers. After the death of his Uncle Ben, Peter learned that "with great power, comes great responsibility." Swearing to always protect the innocent from harm, Peter Parker became Spider-Man.

Spider-Man Art

comic_bruh777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

In your opinion what is the Spider-Man story arc(s) that you feel has the best art?

kcomicfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Steve Ditko-The original spider-man run

Sara Pichelli-Spider-men

AdamAnouer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By AdamAnouer

@comic_bruh777: Whoever it was who did the art for the Green Goblin in Revalation's Part 4...Whoever did that deserves a round of applause.

comic_bruh777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@adamanouer: I believe it was John Romita Jr. but not sure. I feel like his art fits Spiderman more so than superman which he has been doing lately but that's just me

AdamAnouer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comic_bruh777: I've got to say buddy I think you're absolutely he does expression so damn well and I think the best example of it was in the issue I mentioned where the Green Goblin looked absolutely terrifying like he was possessed and would haunt my nightmares forever. i feel like he did a really good job with undertones and facial expressions to show the emotion of his characters and I'd love to see him keep on going with it at some point.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.