Follow

Spider-Man

Character » Spider-Man appears in 17242 issues.

Peter Parker was bitten by a radioactive spider as a teenager, granting him spider-like powers. After the death of his Uncle Ben, Peter learned that "with great power, comes great responsibility." Swearing to always protect the innocent from harm, Peter Parker became Spider-Man.

so how would superior spidey hold up in great spidey moments

bigtewell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

how do you guys think ock would fair in some of the web slingers most difficult moments.

moment 1.

The night gwen stacy died.

how would ock have reacted? would gwen stacy still have died? would green goblin have died?

moment 2.

The black suit.

How long would have superior been in the suit? would he still be in it? would it have still created venom?

moment 3.

how about the death of uncle ben

would superior have stopped the crook and would uncle ben still be alive? would his death have even caused him to be spidey?

moment 4

the clone saga

im not even going to do specific questions for this i just want to hear your thoughts

now discuss and if you can think of any others to throw in be my guest

angelalfonso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

1.- He would have killed Norman a long time ago

2.- I don’t think I he would have kept venom

3.- he would have beaten the mugger to death (just for the fun of doing it)

4.-Don´t know

PunyParker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 45

User Lists: 15

#3  Edited By PunyParker

1.He would have tried to kill Norman,with no outcome....i have a feeling he would've failed.Peter also "killed" Norman that day.....this isnt something extrordinary.

2.He wouldnt have changed much....he just would have become a super villian.Venom wouldnt be created,cause we dont know if and what Ock would have done to Eddie,and the whole situation.

3.No Ben death=No Spider-Man.So the same as Peter.

4.He would have tried to kill Ben-Kaine and the Jackal,and call it the end of it......and i would agree with him.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.