Follow

Spider-Man

Character » Spider-Man appears in 17242 issues.

Peter Parker was bitten by a radioactive spider as a teenager, granting him spider-like powers. After the death of his Uncle Ben, Peter learned that "with great power, comes great responsibility." Swearing to always protect the innocent from harm, Peter Parker became Spider-Man.

Since peter parker is moving on...

Darksideous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Will we see new villains?

Miles Morales would obviously be taking care of villains like the green goblin and Otto.

And also do you think these villains will pose a greater threat?

Zarius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The illusion of change ensures he will never truly move on. Everything is temporary in comics. It all snaps back to normal. Don't let one writer's long tenure on a book fool you into thinking otherwise.

Avatar image for petey_is_spidey
    Petey_is_Spidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

@zarius said:

The illusion of change ensures he will never truly move on. Everything is temporary in comics. It all snaps back to normal. Don't let one writer's long tenure on a book fool you into thinking otherwise.

Avatar image for deactivated-5edd330f57b65
    deactivated-5edd330f57b65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Why is he moving on

Darksideous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zarius: But the whole of reality was destroyed and all that remains now is Battleworld.

After this event I don't really think they will be going back to normal. I mean Earth-616 was wiped out.

makhai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

@zarius: But the whole of reality was destroyed and all that remains now is Battleworld.

After this event I don't really think they will be going back to normal. I mean Earth-616 was wiped out.

Post Crisis was supposedly wiped out as well with the coming of the New 52 but we are getting stories from Post Crisis as of this very moment.

Darksideous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@makhai: Oh well it will be fun while it lasts.

I just hope he stays rich and mature, don't want him getting young or anything.

Avatar image for amazingspiderdan
    AmazingSpiderDan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'd rather Miles develop his own personal Spider-Man crusade instead of getting Peter's hand-me-down villains.

In other words I hope Peter keeps his own villains. Just because he's moving on to bigger things doesn't mean he can just leave his baddies for the next Spider-Man in line.

Avatar image for christianrapper
    christianrapper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@makhai: Oh well it will be fun while it lasts.

I just hope he stays rich and mature, don't want him getting young or anything.

I agree with that

amazingfantasy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@amazingspiderdan said:

I'd rather Miles develop his own personal Spider-Man crusade instead of getting Peter's hand-me-down villains.

In other words I hope Peter keeps his own villains. Just because he's moving on to bigger things doesn't mean he can just leave his baddies for the next Spider-Man in line.

Jimishim12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Spidey(Peter) is literally the Barbie of Superheroes as in he does work for any job known to man.

kcomicfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#12  Edited By kcomicfan

Hopefully, and hopefully peter will face villains who are like Doc Ock in End of the earth.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.