Follow

Spider-Man

Character » Spider-Man appears in 17242 issues.

Peter Parker was bitten by a radioactive spider as a teenager, granting him spider-like powers. After the death of his Uncle Ben, Peter learned that "with great power, comes great responsibility." Swearing to always protect the innocent from harm, Peter Parker became Spider-Man.

please no more sinister 6

Avatar image for christianrapper
    christianrapper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By christianrapper  Online

i am really getting sick of these guys. i mean really? they show up every few years like it's something special. they have to make spiderman almost as clueless as the cw flash for these guys to even pose a threat to him. every time they show up spidey becomes dumb as a post and can't seem to figure out what's going on. you would think that after 37 times that peter would figure out that it's the sinister 6 behind whatever problem that he is having. i hate these guys together. also, what happens to spiderman spider sense when they show up? they seem to have some kind of anti spider sense spray. they also must have lent it to the zodiac sense his spider sense didn't go off once when he was around even though it goes off when someone is merely watching him change into peter parker.. i really hope they don't dumb down peter in this arc.

clonesaga2099

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

But the Sinister Six is cool, they had one of the best books in recent history.

Heatblaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

No Caption Provided

But the Sinister Six is cool, they had one of the best books in recent history.

But....but there's 5 of them D:

KrleAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 114

I don't agree at all even tho I get what you are trying to say. However I consider it inferior compare to all badass stuff they are doing IMO. Also no spider sense has nothing to do with SS. Spider-man without spider sense is a mistake consistently made by writers.

clonesaga2099

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

That makes them even more dangerous, because no one knows who the sixth member is!

Full123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

The Sinister Six comic was awesome and funny, but yeah, they seem to employ a lot of PIS against Peter.

Heatblaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

@heatblaze123 said:

That makes them even more dangerous, because no one knows who the sixth member is!

True, very true.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.