Follow

Spider-Man

Character » Spider-Man appears in 17242 issues.

Peter Parker was bitten by a radioactive spider as a teenager, granting him spider-like powers. After the death of his Uncle Ben, Peter learned that "with great power, comes great responsibility." Swearing to always protect the innocent from harm, Peter Parker became Spider-Man.

phoenix 5 question.

Avatar image for christianrapper
    christianrapper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

i am slowly coming out of my personal boycott of spiderman after brand new day. i read grim hunt. do you guys have any other suggestions of some other books to pick u? i heard that spidey had a good run in the phoenix 5 saga.

kcomicfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

I would suggest reading Big Time and Superior Spider-Man. Don't quote me on this, but I am sure that Spider-man did not play a big apart in the Phoenix 5 saga.

Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 15

I would suggest reading Big Time and Superior Spider-Man. Don't quote me on this, but I am sure that Spider-man did not play a big apart in the Phoenix 5 saga.

Yeah, he was in AvX, but he wasn't really a key player. He had some small interactions with Hope when she was learning how to harness the Phoenix Force. It was nothing huge or game changing for either character. It's been a long time since I've read that, though.

But basically if you're looking for Spidey-centric stories, AvX is not gonna be what you want.

Avatar image for amazingspiderman15
    AmazingSpiderman15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@christianrapper: yea spidey took down two of the phoniex five in Avengers vs X-men #9

kiba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for christianrapper
    christianrapper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

angelalfonso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@christianrapper:

no he didn't, he tricked Colossus and his sister to take each other out.

Avatar image for spider-kastanidis
    Spider-Kastanidis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I love "the other ", coming home, big time and klh

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.