Follow

Spider-Man

Character » Spider-Man appears in 17242 issues.

Peter Parker was bitten by a radioactive spider as a teenager, granting him spider-like powers. After the death of his Uncle Ben, Peter learned that "with great power, comes great responsibility." Swearing to always protect the innocent from harm, Peter Parker became Spider-Man.

Parker Particles

Darksideous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Any chance his new suit is powered by these particles?

Avatar image for blackspidey2099
    blackspidey2099

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Hopefully (as I said on the MH2015 forums as well)! :)

amazingfantasy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

His regular one? Probably not. Too OP.

But maybe an alternate suit for when sh*t really get serious.

blackspidey2099

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

His regular one? Probably not. Too OP.

But maybe an alternate suit for when sh*t really get serious.

This is a possibility, but I really hate it when Peter just ignores all his powerful costumes, even when they have no drawbacks whatsoever (looking at you Spider-Armor Mark II, Big Time Stealth Suit and Spider-Armor Mark II especially). Hopefully he uses a suit powered with PP all the time. After all, the glow on the ANAD suit does resemble the color of the glow that surrounded Alpha. I don't think OPness will be a problem since he will be facing much larger threats.

amazingfantasy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By amazingfantasy

@blackspidey2099: Eehh I see your point but this is comics. It's everywhere. Like, crime and diseases wouldn't even exist if all the masterminds from the MU got together (Peter included). Or Tony could build a suit for all the weaker avengers, Batman doesn't wear or builds super powered suits for him to use at all times etc. It limits the stories, they have to maintain their power lvls. (But about this point at least Peter is kinda wearing an upgrade all the time now, so hey.)

Since PP is supposed to be above Phoenix, I'd say it is pretty OP. Alpha was oneshotting a threat the FF couldn't handle and he wasn't even close to mastering it.

It also seems out of character for Peter to use a thing with such power, specially considering how that went. He would likely have to master it if he would use it, don't think Pete would risk it. And if he did master it, it would go on my first point.

And of course, PP have nothing to do with Spider-Man's powers, which could change the type of stories. Let's also not forget that he is sharing a book with Deadpool and is also on Uncanny Avengers, Peter being such a powerhouse would surely limit the stories. Futhermore, I highly doubt that this one specific thing will come back, since it only appeared in one story (and not exactly a good one since we're on that <_<). They want to write fun/interesting stories, not ways to make Peter more powerful (Btw, I miss spider-fu...).

Your point works better in a hyper suit for him like I said, his own Hellbat or something.

blackspidey2099

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@blackspidey2099: Eehh I see your point but this is comics. It's everywhere. Like, crime and diseases wouldn't even exist if all the masterminds from the MU got together (Peter included). Or Tony could build a suit for all the avengers weaker avengers, Batman doesn't wear or builds super powered suits for him to use at all times etc. It limits the stories, they have to maintain their power lvls. (But about this point at least Peter is kinda wearing an upgrade all the time now, so hey.)

Since PP is supposed to be above Phoenix, I'd say it is are pretty OP. Alpha was oneshotting a threat the FF couldn't handle and he wasn't even close to mastering it.

It also seems out of character for Peter to use a thing with such power, specially considering how that went. He would likely have to master it if he would use it, don't think Pete would risk it. And if he did master it, it would go on my first point.

And of course, PP have nothing to do with Spider-Man's powers, which could change the type of stories. Let's also not forget that he is sharing a book with Deadpool and is also on Uncanny Avengers, Peter being such a powerhouse would surely limit the stories. Futhermore, I highly doubt that this one specific thing will come back, since it only appeared in one story (and not exactly a good one since we're on that <_<). They want to write fun/interesting stories, not ways to make Peter more powerful (Btw, I miss spider-fu...).

Your point works better in a hyper suit for him like I said, his own Hellbat or something.

Honestly, I'd forgotten they were that OP (above Phoenix???). Yeah, I guess it could be better in a last resort suit.

amazingfantasy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By amazingfantasy

@blackspidey2099: I know, right? It was just a statement, it never showed Phoenix kind of power to be fair, but we never saw it's full potential either. Alpha was becoming more and more powerful before Peter depowered him.

(This is also possibly Peter's best intelligence feat so far :D)

edit: Just found the scan:

No Caption Provided

blackspidey2099

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@blackspidey2099: I know, right? It was just a statement, it never showed Phoenix kind of power to be fair, but we never saw it's full potential either. Alpha was becoming more and more powerful before Peter depowered him.

(This is also possibly Peter's best intelligence feat so far :D)

edit: Just found the scan:

No Caption Provided

Yeah, they're crazy! :)

oldwasher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

i'd say it would be pretty crazy and almost dumb to make peter stronger than phoenix so if his suit does have parker particles he might be limiting them in some way

Darksideous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Raizell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#11  Edited By Raizell

I actually want to see alpha-level spiderman for one or two issue :D

blackspidey2099

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darksideous: I think so. I don't think Odin is as powerful as the Phoenix Force. Lol that's actually crazy....

@raizel: Yeah, there should be some sort of issue where he faces an unimaginable threat and has to don Parker Particles! It would be EPIC!!!!

SC981199

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@blackspidey2099: bruh odin can kill pheonix for e I read it in a comics , it's also stated that odin can destroy multiverse

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.