Follow

Spider-Man

Character » Spider-Man appears in 17246 issues.

Peter Parker was bitten by a radioactive spider as a teenager, granting him spider-like powers. After the death of his Uncle Ben, Peter learned that "with great power, comes great responsibility." Swearing to always protect the innocent from harm, Peter Parker became Spider-Man.

Nobody's Spider-Man Thread

Nighthunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 4

#101  Edited By Nighthunter

In a thinly-veiled complaint about "One More Day" a fan asked if there was a chance that the Spider-Man that landed on the Skrull ship in the Savage Land was the "real" Spider-Man (apparently not realizing that Spider-Man already died and was revealed to be a Skrull). The fan equated the current "Brand New Day" comics to a mediocre sitcom, with Quesada defending them as inherent trappings of the character, such as the character's bad luck. "That's the Peter Parker that everybody knows and loves," said Quesada.

"I don't know the different between Peter Parker now and Peter Parker then, except that he's not married," said Quesada. The fan said Parker is a "little goofier" now, with Quesada answering "That's who Peter Parker is!"

The fan also mentioned the "holes in continuity," with Quesada saying to stick around, and that those questions would be answered. "You're assuming that the end of 'One More Day' and waking up in that house in Queens was the same time frame, but it could have been a year or five years," and that it should be revealed in the next 12-14 months.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Not a fan of Spider-man in any way (like I've made clear a few times) but when I read that thought about sharing, what kind of retard planning is that? They did the worst retcon ever to their most popular character and to clean their mess it will take another 12-14 months of selling the book weekly? Bravo Marvel, especially Quesada

The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

User Lists: 0

#102  Edited By The_Martian
    Nighthunter said:
    "

In a thinly-veiled complaint about "One More Day" a fan asked if there was a chance that the Spider-Man that landed on the Skrull ship in the Savage Land was the "real" Spider-Man (apparently not realizing that Spider-Man already died and was revealed to be a Skrull). The fan equated the current "Brand New Day" comics to a mediocre sitcom, with Quesada defending them as inherent trappings of the character, such as the character's bad luck. "That's the Peter Parker that everybody knows and loves," said Quesada.

"I don't know the different between Peter Parker now and Peter Parker then, except that he's not married," said Quesada. The fan said Parker is a "little goofier" now, with Quesada answering "That's who Peter Parker is!"

The fan also mentioned the "holes in continuity," with Quesada saying to stick around, and that those questions would be answered. "You're assuming that the end of 'One More Day' and waking up in that house in Queens was the same time frame, but it could have been a year or five years," and that it should be revealed in the next 12-14 months.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Not a fan of Spider-man in any way (like I've made clear a few times) but when I read that thought about sharing, what kind of retard planning is that? They did the worst retcon ever to their most popular character and to clean their mess it will take another 12-14 months of selling the book weekly? Bravo Marvel, especially Quesada

"
    Like I said, One More Day was terrible, but I like  Brand New Day. They could have found a better way to shift into the Brand New Day feel, but its a good story.
    vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 2

#103  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
    Nobody said:
    "Nighthunter said:
    "

"
    Like I said, One More Day was terrible, but I like  Brand New Day. They could have found a better way to shift into the Brand New Day feel, but its a good story.
    "
    I totally agree with you..I just wish Brand New Day didn't have to start around the time Secret Invasion is..because then there has to be tie-ins instead of Spider-Man doing his own thing.
    The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#104  Edited By The_Martian
    Vance Astro said:
    "Nobody said:
    "Nighthunter said:
    "

"
    "
    I totally agree with you..I just wish Brand New Day didn't have to start around the time Secret Invasion is..because then there has to be tie-ins instead of Spider-Man doing his own thing."
    Yeah the timing isn't too good cause there is no chance that he could have been a skrull either.
    Mr. Wilson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#105  Edited By Mr. Wilson

BND is a great story.

Heres some images:

CAN'T WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mr. Wilson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106  Edited By Mr. Wilson

The Spider-Man Brand New Day Extra was great.   Joe Kelly is awesome.  Hammerhead is way better now and Chris Bachalo's art was astounding.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

EDDY BROCK IS BACK?

Mr. Wilson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108  Edited By Mr. Wilson
    Vance Astro said:
    "EDDY BROCK IS BACK?"

Hopefully.  Possibly Anti-Venom.
    vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
    Mr. Wilson said:
    "Vance Astro said:
    "EDDY BROCK IS BACK?"

Hopefully.  Possibly Anti-Venom."
    LAME...COP OUT!!!!
    Resonate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#110  Edited By Resonate
    Vance Astro said:
    "Mr. Wilson said:
    "Vance Astro said:
    "EDDY BROCK IS BACK?"

Hopefully.  Possibly Anti-Venom."
    LAME...COP OUT!!!!"
    D:
    Shaper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111  Edited By Shaper
    Mr. Wilson said:
    "

BND is a great story.

Heres some images:

CAN'T WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"

LOVE THE ART!!!!!!!!!
    Shaper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112  Edited By Shaper
    Nobody said:
    "Nighthunter said:
    "

"
    "

To be honest, I'm losing more and more interest in it. I'm only getting it to see this new Anti Venom.
    Mr. Wilson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113  Edited By Mr. Wilson

The new extra was great, I thought.  Anti Venom seems cool but I don't want him to be just another symbiote.  The series is way better than before.

Mr. Wilson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114  Edited By Mr. Wilson

More imges.  Go to ign.com for an exclusive interview.

NICE!

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

#115  Edited By Darkchild

I just had to reread Spiderman Reign and i need to announce

I LOVE IT AND ALWAYS F@#KING WILL

Mr. Wilson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116  Edited By Mr. Wilson
    Darkchild said:
    "I just had to reread Spiderman Reign and i need to announce

I LOVE IT AND ALWAYS F@#KING WILL
    "

Spider-Man Reign is in my opinion a very classic Spidey story.
    Avatar image for spider_pantrelli
    Spider-Pantrelli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Oh my god! I can't wait until New Ways To die! Looks awesome! For some reason, I want Eddie back as a good guy more than a bad guy, I'm just weird! :D

danhimself

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#118  Edited By danhimself
    Mr. Wilson said:
    "More imges.  Go to ign.com for an exclusive interview.

NICE!"

is that i a gorrilla venom?
    Spider-Pantrelli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think that that's part of Marvel Apes, Marvel are doing covers which have Marvel characters as apes so I think that's one of them.
    Mr. Wilson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120  Edited By Mr. Wilson
    Spider-Pantrelli said:
    "Oh my god! I can't wait until New Ways To die! Looks awesome! For some reason, I want Eddie back as a good guy more than a bad guy, I'm just weird! :D"
    lol

@danhimself

That is a Marvel Apes variant.
    danhimself

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121  Edited By danhimself
    Mr. Wilson said:
    "Spider-Pantrelli said:
    "Oh my god! I can't wait until New Ways To die! Looks awesome! For some reason, I want Eddie back as a good guy more than a bad guy, I'm just weird! :D"
    lol

@danhimself

"

ohhh now i see spidey has a tail!!  wow i still can't believe they're going to publish that
    vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

MARVEL APES!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mr. Wilson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123  Edited By Mr. Wilson
    danhimself said:
    "Mr. Wilson said:
    "Spider-Pantrelli said:
    lol

@danhimself

"

ohhh now i see spidey has a tail!!  wow i still can't believe they're going to publish that"
    Yep.  mravel zombies went to their head.  I know I'm not getting that cover even if it is Mike McKone.
    Spider-Pantrelli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mr. Wilson said:

NICE!"

I looked at this again and realised that Eddie's has a Skrull chin before he turned into Venom!
    vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#125  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

I sense cop outs.

danhimself

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#126  Edited By danhimself
    Spider-Pantrelli said:
    "Mr. Wilson said:

NICE!"

I looked at this again and realised that Eddie's has a Skrull chin before he turned into Venom!"
    thats just the symbiote flowing up his face
    Spider-Pantrelli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

danhimself said:
    "Spider-Pantrelli said:
    "Mr. Wilson said:

NICE!"

I looked at this again and realised that Eddie's has a Skrull chin before he turned into Venom!"
    "

I was actually getting excited then... lol
    Spider-Pantrelli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

danhimself said:
    "Spider-Pantrelli said:
    "Mr. Wilson said:

NICE!"

"

I was actually getting excited then... lol
    Mr. Wilson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#129  Edited By Mr. Wilson
    Spider-Pantrelli said:
    "danhimself said:
    "Spider-Pantrelli said:
    "Mr. Wilson said:

NICE!"

"

I was actually getting excited then... lol"

lol
    Mr. Wilson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#130  Edited By Mr. Wilson

Each issue has an unannounced variant cover. 

They are of Peter, Spider-Man, Venom, Anti-Venom, Bullseye, and Green Goblin.

fesak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#131  Edited By fesak  Moderator

Urge to read Spider-Man again... rising...
    Since he's fighting the Thunderbolts. Interview with Dan Slott here.
    I like Slott, he actually reads up on stuff he's working with.

Mr. Wilson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#132  Edited By Mr. Wilson

Wow, thanks Fesak. Very intriguing.

Mr. Wilson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#133  Edited By Mr. Wilson

Here are some new images!

Spider-Pantrelli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I can't wait until Spidey wipes Bullseye's grin off his face! XD lol

Mr. Wilson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#135  Edited By Mr. Wilson
    Spider-Pantrelli said:
    "I can't wait until Spidey wipes Bullseye's grin off his face! XD lol"

Oh yeah.  It will be classic.
    Spider-Pantrelli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Who done that Bullseye cover anyway? It looks awesome!

Hubris-Mantis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#137  Edited By Hubris-Mantis

This Kraven looks like a dyke(no offense)and what's with the 80's look?Is she trying out for a new MTV reality band series.If so....what's the band name?

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#138  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
    Hubris-Mantis said:
    "This Kraven looks like a dyke(no offense)and what's with the 80's look?Is she trying out for a new MTV reality band series.If so....what's the band name?"
    Maybe she is....
    Mr. Wilson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#139  Edited By Mr. Wilson
    Spider-Pantrelli said:
    "Who done that Bullseye cover anyway? It looks awesome!"
    David Finch.

Paolo Rivera is slated to draw issues of Amazing with Punisher appearing!
    The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#140  Edited By The_Martian

Got a question about ASM # 567.

Anybody know who the Lady with the new Kraven was or at least have an idea?

Mr. Wilson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#141  Edited By Mr. Wilson

I think Kravens wife.

Mr. Wilson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#142  Edited By Mr. Wilson

Preview Time!!!!

August 18, 2008 -
    Amazing Spider-Man #568
    64 full color pages
    Written by: Dan Slott & Mark Waid
    Art by: John Romita Jr. & Adi Granov
    Release Date: August 20, 2008
    Price: $3.99

Cover A
    Cover B
    Cover C
    Cover D
    Interior Art
    Interior Art
    Interior Art
    Interior Art

In the double page spread, its hard to read what he sying but its funny.  He says:  Giant spider-web? Who do think it is Einstein?  See? This's why they keep talking about a "no villain left behind" program.  lol
    The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#143  Edited By The_Martian
    X-Men/Spider-Man
    X-Men/Spider-Man
    X-Men/Spider-Man
    X-Men/Spider-Man
    T.J. Magnum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#144  Edited By T.J. Magnum
    Nobody said:
    "
    X-Men/Spider-Man
    X-Men/Spider-Man
    X-Men/Spider-Man
    X-Men/Spider-Man
    "

i can't think of a witty joke to say.

but i might read that.
    The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#145  Edited By The_Martian

@Tj: You get out of here with your witty jokes:P But yeah, I"m excited about this.

T.J. Magnum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#146  Edited By T.J. Magnum

yeah me too

i loves the x-men

and respect spider-man enough to read it

The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#147  Edited By The_Martian
    T.J. Magnum said:
    "

yeah me too

i loves the x-men

and respect spider-man enough to read it

"
    I love both so it should be a win win for me:D
    T.J. Magnum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#148  Edited By T.J. Magnum

............... again no jokes come to mind lol

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#149  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

X-men\Spider-Man..I'm stoked.

T.J. Magnum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#150  Edited By T.J. Magnum
    Vance Astro said:
    "X-men\Spider-Man..I'm sick just thinking about it."
    me too

...............finally i came up with one

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.