Follow

Spider-Man

Character » Spider-Man appears in 17243 issues.

Peter Parker was bitten by a radioactive spider as a teenager, granting him spider-like powers. After the death of his Uncle Ben, Peter learned that "with great power, comes great responsibility." Swearing to always protect the innocent from harm, Peter Parker became Spider-Man.

My first three seasons of "the Amazing Spider-Man"

PCN24454

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By PCN24454

This is my drawing board for the first three seasons of "the Amazing Spider-man" live action series. I got some of my ideas online from...well, everywhere.

Here's the main character list:

Peter Parker(Spider-man)

Gwen Stacy

Mary Jane Watson

Miles Morales(Scarlet Spider)

Eugene Thompson(Flash)

Liz Allan

(There are more characters, but Spider-man has such a huge cast that I don't feel like listing the all yet.)

The Season Outlines are:

Season 1

Big Bad: Curtiss Jackson(Power Broker)

¡Dragon(s): Dr. Karl Malus, Miles Warren

Supporting Antagonists: Norman Osborn, Wilson Fisk(Kingpin), Lonnie Lincoln(Tombstone), Unlimited Class Wrestling Federation(UCWF)

Theme: Responsibility

Main Plot:

¡Premiere: Peter Parker, a lonely teenager, gets bitten by several Oscorp spiders while researching his father’s past

¡Mid-Season Finale: Uncle Ben dies. Peter starts a vendetta on the man who killed him.

¡Season Finale: Peter must confront Jackson after he’s taken the Power Broker experiment himself. Peter finds out that Oscorp had a part in creating the spider that bit him.

Season 2

Big Bad: Norman Osborn(Green Goblin)

¡Dragon(s): Harry Osborn(Hobgoblin), Mendel Stromm(Gaunt)

Supporting Antagonists: Silvio Manfredi(Silvermane), Otto Octavius(Doctor Octopus), Sinister Six Theme: Loyalty

Main Plot:

¡Premiere: Peter becomes sick and wonders if his mutation is affecting his health. A goblin monster attacks the Midtown High looking for Spider-man. Peter begins a relationship with Gwen.

¡Mid-Season Finale: Harry transforms into Hobgoblin. Peter has to make a decision about what his career path is going to be like.

¡Season Finale: Peter enacts his endgame against the Osborns . The fight ends with Captain Stacy’s death. Miles gets dropped in a vat of spiders. Peter has a falling out. Peter retires from being Spider-man.

Season 3

Big Bad: Herbert Wyndham(High Evolutionary)

¡Dragon(s): Knights of Wundagore

Supporting Antagonists: Donald Roxxon, Aaron Davis(Prowler), Miles Warren(Jackal), Kaine(Eddie Brock), Erik Lensherr(Magneto)

Theme: Ambition

Main Plot:

¡Premiere: Spider-man returns to the streets, but it’s not Peter.

¡Mid-Season Finale: Miles’ mother is abducted by Prowler.

¡Mid-Season Premiere: The two Spider-man are recruited by the Knights of Wundagore.

¡Season Finale: Peter and his friends graduate from high school. Flash enlists in the Army. The High Evolutionary enact their plan to “evolve” the world.

Feedback on what I should do next is always accepted.

Mutated_jedi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think involving venom as a stow away in flash's body (or something like that) could work.

PCN24454

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think involving venom as a stow away in flash's body (or something like that) could work.

I was originally thinking of making Eddie Brock an alias for Kaine. I'm still thinking of how I'm going to separate him from the symbiote.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.