Follow

Spider-Man

Character » Spider-Man appears in 17239 issues.

Peter Parker was bitten by a radioactive spider as a teenager, granting him spider-like powers. After the death of his Uncle Ben, Peter learned that "with great power, comes great responsibility." Swearing to always protect the innocent from harm, Peter Parker became Spider-Man.

Lil help from our spider friends~

Mrgreenlantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Mrgreenlantern
    danhimself

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

buy two copies if you can!

M3th

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By M3th

MetH is broke so MetH cannot help. MetH trade waits and tHe next trade will be out in December *shrugs* as mucH as MetH would like to Help, He cannot.

As mucH as it migHt pain MetH for tHe series to end, tHere are more important tHings to worry about.

May the ComicBook God's forgive me.

-m3th.O.D.-

jasonhawke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

spider11211

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Maybe if the book was given the same push as the Inferior Spider-man it might have had a better chance.

Mrgreenlantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Maybe if the book was given the same push as the Inferior Spider-man it might have had a better chance.

ah such true words I mean we have Superior Foes and Superior Team-up last thing we need is superior venom and superior scarlet spider...that makes me sad the superior line of books continues on while these 2 have to end

tigerkaya

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By tigerkaya

Well considering the attitude these boards have, no. Since Parker won't be back and everyone clamoring for Superior and Kaine over him why should I? I'm glad it had a good run but such runs

are stomped upon by editorials.

Mrgreenlantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

if sales shifted over to this book I think slotts expirement would come to an abrupt stop, marvel higher ups take notice and shoehorn peter back in ,win-win both sides we get peter back and superior fans can read scarlet for the redemption story

spider11211

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

if sales shifted over to this book I think slotts expirement would come to an abrupt stop, marvel higher ups take notice and shoehorn peter back in ,win-win both sides we get peter back and superior fans can read scarlet for the redemption story

photo Owl-Octopus-05.jpgWell said!

tigerkaya

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrgreenlantern said:

Hmmmmmm still not going to help, its every fanbase for themselves I say. If Kaine goes back to his old ways so be it.

Avatar image for master_of_suprise
    MASTER_OF_SUPRISE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

@mrgreenlantern said:

Hmmmmmm still not going to help, its every fanbase for themselves I say. If Kaine goes back to his old ways so be it.

Think about it Tiger If this sells better they'll need to find something to make their flagship unique. Plus if they bring Peter back we can have a Real team-up with the two of them. Trust me this book is really good. Leagues above Superior. I highly recommended it I think I might try to get some bought for my brother as well.

Mrgreenlantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Mrgreenlantern
    PunyParker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 45

User Lists: 15

@mrgreenlantern: It;s over.....go cry in a CORNER NOW!!! MWUAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! !!!!

(if you see a person in the left corner,just leave me alone.....find your own)

Mrgreenlantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Mrgreenlantern

lets all pray to thor Marvel gives us a new ongoing that starts with the next wave of marvel now titles oh not to forget I'd pay the extra dollar for a digital code..

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.