Follow

Spider-Man

Character » Spider-Man appears in 17242 issues.

Peter Parker was bitten by a radioactive spider as a teenager, granting him spider-like powers. After the death of his Uncle Ben, Peter learned that "with great power, comes great responsibility." Swearing to always protect the innocent from harm, Peter Parker became Spider-Man.

How will SSM be exposed, What might be the result?(Spoilers)

animehunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By animehunter

As the question asks,

How they expose Ock as being Peter and Spider-man

--- We already know that Carlie knows who he is, but is gathering proof that is beyond a doubt, before she exposes him.

-

No Caption Provided

-

for more info on her investigation, go here: Finally, someone knows Doc Ock is Spider-man!(Spoilers)

---Mary Jane by the looks of her expression at the end of Issue 6 could possibly play a role in exposing him.

-

No Caption Provided

-

--- Maybe the Avengers will ask either Iron Man & Reed Richards (when they return) to re-examine Spider-mans scans from issue 8, resulting in them finding the anomaly in his brain pattern.

-

No Caption Provided

-

--- And now that he has fully erased Peters from both his brain and according to Wacker(article)the golden octobot in issue 9, maybe he will make so many mistakes that people around him will have to be looking the other way not to notice.

for example: his interactions with Aunt May, Mary Jane, people at Horizon labs, to name a few.

(Updated, read at own risk) He has just made his first mistake that resulted in

After he has been exposed, because he has to be eventually, what might be the result.

1- The Avengers try everything to bring back Peter, but with his memory & brain pattern gone, I doubt that will work

2- The Avengers inform the public, although with the love Jameson has for this more brutal Spider-man, he would more likely say it's a lie, and do something to turn the public against them.

3- Mary Jane & Carlie could decide to tell the public the Peter & Spider-man & Ock are one and the same, all the while willing to put their lives in danger.

4- Shield would attempt to take him into custody.

I'm sure there's more I could come with, but I would really like to know what you guys think.

And what will he do, especially since he has these at his disposal

1- Over $50 million in secret accounts.

-

No Caption Provided

-

2- The backing of the Mayor & Police force.

-

No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided

-

3- Access to Horizon labs & his own secret laboratories.

-

No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided

-

4- The program created by Uatu Jackson to find anyone in the city.

-

No Caption Provided

-

5- His Spider-bots patrolling the city.

-

No Caption Provided

-

PunyParker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 45

User Lists: 15

I'm gonna say it.....i am afraid that Slott isnt planning to bring back Pete....i'm starting to believe it.

Black_Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

@punyparker: marvel will fire slott and the new writer will bring him back

PunyParker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By PunyParker
    animehunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By animehunter

Forgot to add, WHEN he is expose what will he do, especially since he has the following at his disposal

1- Over $50 million in secret accounts.

-

No Caption Provided

-

2- The backing of the Mayor & Police force.

-

No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided

-

3- Access to Horizon labs & his own secret laboratories.

-

No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided

-

4- The program created by Uatu Jackson to find anyone in the city.

-

No Caption Provided

-

5- His Spider-bots patrolling the city.

-

No Caption Provided

-

M3th

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By M3th

I think no one will guess the correct outcome to this "saga."

PunyParker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@m3th said:

I think no one will guess the correct outcome to thousand "saga"

+1

InnerVenom123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 1

So... does anyone here realize Slott has plans for Spidey through 2014, or?

Like I'm just asking in general.

Just to remind everyone that this probably isn't going to end anytime soon.

Mrgreenlantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Mrgreenlantern

guys the day superior 9 came out was 365 days until asm 2 so take what you want from that

M3th

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@InnerVenom123 :

Actually at WonderCon Slott told the fans on one of his panels that he's done with 2014. He pretty much said that he has plans for Spidey up to almost 2015. He also shared his plans for Mighty Avengers that never came to light.

Arkhamc1tizen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 33

#12  Edited By Arkhamc1tizen
    Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 50

User Lists: 18

Loading Video...

animehunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I have just updated the information above in regards to SpOcks first mistake (READ AT OWN RISK)

Bogey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Spock is going to have to eliminate MJ.

Baron_BJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@m3th:
    Did he specify that he had plans for SpOck through 2015 or did he just say Spider-Man? The former is conclusive, the latter is not.

OT: Well, I can't speak for what I think will happen, because Slot has a way of making sure you'll never know what will happen next (though if I had to guess I assume Peter is still alive in the golden Octobot), the only thing that I will speak for is what I DON'T want to see happen. We know Peter will come back in the end, but the ramifications are what I'm looking at.

1. I'd want people to know that he had been controlled, like the Avengers coming out and saying "Yeah, Ock did that, we probably should've noticed, our bad", stupid crap happening to reset the character's reputation back to hated by the public has almost always been done so poorly that it isn't funny. He's an Avenger and he had only recently saved everyone on the entire planet, people won't forget that and trying to regress the character back to that point won't work anymore, not to mention that we've already seen that too much already.

2. Don't just dump the new additions to the supporting cast. With the SSM run new characters have been added, like SpOck's romantic interest; Anna. I kinda like the character, I'm not saying to keep the character as the romantic interest when Peter returns, but don't pretend it doesn't exist, For the past couple decades Spider-Man has had major problems holding down a supporting cast, so ignoring what's there isn't going to help (like how Betty Brant is consistantly ignored, Nora, a character I really liked, was introduced, had a lot to do and was then just kind of forgotten about).

Teerack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 64

#17  Edited By Teerack

I'm really hoping that Doc Ock just gets outed by a long list of proof from Carlie, and if Slott has her say "One truth prevails" at the end he'll become my favorite writer.

No Caption Provided

M3th

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By M3th

@baron_bj: He said the series/brand itself. He didn't specify if it was Peter or ock.

PunyParker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@animehunter: Do you find too,that Ock makes a whole lot,of mistakes and he's not punished for them.....i mean,the Avengers ended up having him,and they suddenly lost their freaking intelligence,and let him go!....hope Carly and MJ do something,this is getting frustrating,and soon enough it will make people angry.....more than now,i mean.

KILL IT! KILL IT WITH FIRE!

I couldnt agree more.

PunyParker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By PunyParker

@theacidskull: No.I like the fire best.Its more brutal,and violent.

dernman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#22  Edited By dernman

I want him to fall totally head over heals in love with that new girl he likes. Then I want her to find out and expose him.

PunyParker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dernman said:

I want him to fall totally head over heals in love with that new girl he likes. Then I want her to find out and expose him.

HA!....

I hope we will get Pete next year in May,when the ASM 2 comes out....oh! and fire Slott.

Phaedrusgr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

@m3th: He's a troll. Don't believe him. Peter will come back before the movie.

Phaedrusgr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#25  Edited By Phaedrusgr

@punyparker:

@animehunter:

Superior Spiderman is based on a stupidity contest. Peter started pretty much the dance, when he decided not to communicate with Strange, Mr. Fantastic or the Avengers, while he was in Otto's body. Then stupidity approached MJ. She didn't understand that Peter wasn't actually Peter? How could she? And then the Avengers...oh, that was so so stupid. I don't know what to say. The whole thing is insulting and boring. I admit SSM had its moments, but I can't stand it anymore.

The conclusion of SSM? Peter will gain something and lose something else. I think he will start using his intelligence a little bit more. On the other hand, he will return to the teenager status quo, not an avenger, no money/not a good job, full of problems, living happily with Aunt May.

P.S. Don't want to hurt your feelings, SSM lovers. That's just me.

PunyParker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@punyparker:

@animehunter:

Superior Spiderman is based on a stupidity contest. Peter started pretty much the dance, when he decided not to communicate with Strange, Mr. Fantastic or the Avengers, while he was in Otto's body. Then stupidity approached MJ. She didn't understand that Peter wasn't actually Peter? How could she? And then the Avengers...oh, that was so so stupid. I don't know what to say. The whole thing is insulting and boring. I admit SSM had its moments, but I can't stand it anymore.

Preety much this,too....

ShadowPro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I've always said that if they do something like what the company did to sylar, use telepathy to make him belive he is someone else, that'd be worth to read

animehunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.