Follow

Spider-Man

Character » Spider-Man appears in 17242 issues.

Peter Parker was bitten by a radioactive spider as a teenager, granting him spider-like powers. After the death of his Uncle Ben, Peter learned that "with great power, comes great responsibility." Swearing to always protect the innocent from harm, Peter Parker became Spider-Man.

(Discussion) What if Spiderman had kept his cosmic powers?

Linestar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Linestar

Ok, so ignoring the "What if?" issue (lets just assume it never happens), and the recent Spider-verse story line (which I hate, because it just seemed like an excuse to kill spiderman over and over again, and we all know how much marvel hates spiderman right now for some reason) where Cosmic Spidy is killed by Solus, what if spiderman had kept his powers and the world didn't explode from it.

How powerful would he grow?

Who could he tango with?

How powerful would he be as an Avenger?

Would he even be the same Peter we know today?

What would happen to his villains?

And anything else you guys want to discuss.

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for blackspidey2099
    blackspidey2099

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

He is already so powerful that he doesn't need them.

Avatar image for amazingspiderdan
    AmazingSpiderDan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

It'd be a cool concept to see in action. I liked the Cosmic Spider-Man in Spider-Verse. I got the impression he was a very mature Peter Parker who embodies a Superman role. If anything I think he'd play a bigger role on the Avengers.

kcomicfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

in this form peter would be a cosmic being. He would probably act the same, but he would capture his rogue gallery with ease. and I doubt he would need the avengers.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.