Follow

Spider-Man

Character » Spider-Man appears in 17251 issues.

Peter Parker was bitten by a radioactive spider as a teenager, granting him spider-like powers. After the death of his Uncle Ben, Peter learned that "with great power, comes great responsibility." Swearing to always protect the innocent from harm, Peter Parker became Spider-Man.

Discussing Spiderman vs Morlun (spoilers)

wanonalake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By wanonalake

Ok, so I know I'm a little late to the party, but I finished reading spiderman vs Morlun, and it was great! But I was wondering, what is this version of spiderman?

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Arm spikes?!?!?! HE KILLED HIM WITH ARM SPIKES?!?!?! THAT IS SO FRIKEN AWESOME! I have NEVER seen peter parker with arm spiked (I say peter because spiderman 2099 has arm spikes). I don't know, is this spiderman more common than I think, or is this it's only appearance? And why wouldn't the expand on this?!?! It could be such an awesome story arch, or even a series in it's own!

Could anyone explain this to me? Is this awesome version of spiderman in other comics, or just this one. Do you think he will be in other stories? So many questions.

Phaedrusgr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Read! Have fun! Over.

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 10

#3  Edited By Strider1992

@wanonalake: Keep reading. You'll see that version of Spider-man until Brand New Day. Current Kaine (Scarlet Spider) has those arm spikes and other upgrades now:

No Caption Provided

nickzambuto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wanonalake: They DID expand on it and it WAS a series of it's own. So good news for you!

Phaedrusgr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I should mention it, as @strider92 did, current Kaine has these awesome powers. You should definitely give a chance to the Scarlet Spider series! I'm pretty sure, you'll love him as a character...

wanonalake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

oh, i feel dumb. Thanks guys!

Phaedrusgr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wanonalake: Hey, don't say that again! You were curious, we get it! We all sometimes have the urge to take a peek at the last page of a book or a comic book! Fight the urge, son, fight the urge!!!! lol :)))))

w0nd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Enjoy the read!

danhimself

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Ummm Spider-man 2099 doesn't have arm spikes..he has talons but no arm spikes

PunyParker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 45

User Lists: 15

He's the villian who killed Spider-Man,and fairly deserved to win.........i believe i said it all.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.