Follow

Spider-Man

Character » Spider-Man appears in 17241 issues.

Peter Parker was bitten by a radioactive spider as a teenager, granting him spider-like powers. After the death of his Uncle Ben, Peter learned that "with great power, comes great responsibility." Swearing to always protect the innocent from harm, Peter Parker became Spider-Man.

Did Aunt May know in Spider-Man 2?

mewmdude77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 13

#1  Edited By mewmdude77

I re-watched Spider-Man 2 yesterday, and there was a scene in the movie that made me think she knew Peter was Spider-Man. It was the scene where Aunt May is moving her stuff out of her house, since the bank foreclosed on her house (that scene at the bank was awesome, since I realized Joel Mchale, the host of the soup, was the teller helping them), and Aunt May is getting help from a neighbor boy. She tells Peter that she and the boy have been wondering where Spider-Man was, and then gives Peter a speech that everyone has a hero in them, and stuff like that, and I kept thinking she was doing a wink wink nudge nudge to the fact she knew his secret. What do you guys think?

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By Pyrogram

I dont think so.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.