Follow

Spider-Man

Character » Spider-Man appears in 17243 issues.

Peter Parker was bitten by a radioactive spider as a teenager, granting him spider-like powers. After the death of his Uncle Ben, Peter learned that "with great power, comes great responsibility." Swearing to always protect the innocent from harm, Peter Parker became Spider-Man.

CALLING IT: Amazing Spider-Man will suck

• 177 results
    FearTheLiving

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#101  Edited By FearTheLiving

I think it'll fail, but part of me really wants it too so Marvel can just get the rights back. I'm sure some people hate what they've done with the MCU but I'm loving every bit off it, (besides some continuity Ed Norton & Terrance Howard.) so I would love to see Marvels take on Spider-man in a few years even though I really enjoyed Spider-man 1 & 2.

Cervantes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 3

#102  Edited By Cervantes
    @FearTheLiving said:

I think it'll fail, but part of me really wants it too so Marvel can just get the rights back. I'm sure some people hate what they've done with the MCU but I'm loving every bit off it, (besides some continuity Ed Norton & Terrance Howard.) so I would love to see Marvels take on Spider-man in a few years even though I really enjoyed Spider-man 1 & 2.

This. BUT NOW THE NEW TRAILER IS ADDRESSING ITEMS 1, 2, and 4 on my OP! Those were the biggest problems with the movie! Basically, we see the Lizard fire off a canister charge that detonates in the sky and we see him releasing green gas -- so most likely, similar to the 'Shed' arc, the populace will become reptilian, so there will be plenty of threats around to overwhelm him. Now number 5, the Captain Stacy problem shrinks because we'll probably mostly have reaction shots of the police dealing with widespread reptilianization, and Spider-Man saving the day gradually winning him over.  
    And now the way he moves in the Spider Suit (when it's not a stuntman or effect) looks for the first time like there's a teenager in there! It makes the... unique design appropriate and even appealing.Still not big on the Lizard make-up, but there were awesome movements and poses by Spider-Man that we haven't yet seen. 

I'd still love to see the Spider Franchise in Marvel's hands but if they keep addressing my objections like this we could be at the beginning of something awesome since I've liked the actors from the beginning! Fingers crossed... 

here's the link to the trailer: Apple trailers
    RogueOracle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#103  Edited By RogueOracle

Problem is we've seen he's origin. How can it be "untold"? "Untold" just translates to "reboot to crap out of it". Marc Webb did a great job with 500 days of Summer, but Spider-Man ain't no romantic comedy. In some regards yes, but they're doing a weird adaption when Gwen actually knows he's spider-man.

Avatar image for jonny_anonymous
    Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 32

#104  Edited By Jonny_Anonymous
    @RogueOracle: Beacuse that part about his parents was never told 

It's pretty pathetic when you read threw this thread with so many people judging a film when they have hardly seen any of it 
    Cervantes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105  Edited By Cervantes
    @RogueOracle
    Exactly, it's a reboot. It is just to tempting to a new director to retell the origin. I hear you on the 500 days of Summer thing, too...

@spiderbat87:  
    I know bagging on a film early seems harsh, but it's Spider-Man 3's fault!! I remember hearing the cast they picked for the movie and new they were horrible choices because: 1) the actors could not pull off those characters 2) when Venom's in the movie, why waste much of the CGI budget on Sandman?! Sure enough, it cut down on Venom's screen time and we wound up seeing more of him than Venom! 3) Making the super-thin dude form that '70's Show play Venom forced Venom to become this lame "shadow self" of Parker, since he was nowhere near big enough to be the weightlifting bad a$$ Eddi Brock was. This in turn led to emo competitions over photography and the emo dance in the bar... 

Picking Lizard and Proto Goblin to be the villains is a similar issue. Some villains are just not threatening enough in action on the big screen to carry it off. Sandman can work somewhat in a comic's panels, but onscreen you can't have him froming anvil and mace fists without looking ridiculous -- kinda like the Lizard's turtle face in this movie! Come ON! 
    As I said, they get credit for trying to address this with a "Shed"-like gas turning New Yorkers into lizards. But kind of like the last LOTR movie, an army of weenies lacks credibility as a threat because it's like watching a video game all that CGI. It is much more effective when the main villain has a lot of scope to their powers. Like Dr. Octopus in the second movie -- why is he more bad a$$ than Green Goblin? Gobbie had razorangs, bombs, flesh-disintegrating bombs and a glider... But Doc Oc's arms mean he can climb like Spidey, catch things thrown at him like Spidey, snare and pin you like Spidey, and oh throw a car at you! The Lizard just doesn't have a lot of scale to his powers -- remember how they tried to bolster Sandman as a threat by having him fly like a sandstorm and grow into a huge giant? Did it work? NO. 
    Let's just hope the lizard people make this a little like a zombie movie... because otherwise, this is like Batman fighting Killer Croc, but where Batman has super strength, agility, and can shoot webs. Killer Croc isn't enough for a Batman movie, and Lizard wasn't enough for the Spider-Man comics with Todd McFarlane, either!    

BTW, Trailer 3: 

RogueOracle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106  Edited By RogueOracle

@spiderbat87: Dude, we're just forming an opinion on what we've seen...The cast looks solid but the people working on behind the scenes don't don't inspire much hope. The project seems just too big for them in some aspects. It's just it's so soon to have a reboot in some regards.

Gambit1024

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 9

#107  Edited By Gambit1024

This movie is going to be the next X-Men: First Class.

Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108  Edited By Jonny_Anonymous
    @RogueOracle said:

@spiderbat87: Dude, we're just forming an opinion on what we've seen...The cast looks solid but the people working on behind the scenes don't don't inspire much hope. The project seems just too big for them in some aspects. It's just it's so soon to have a reboot in some regards.

It's been 11 years since spider-man came out and 5 since spider-man 3, it's not to soon at all
    rogue_mar1e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109  Edited By rogue_mar1e

No, this movie won't suck.

zombietag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 2

#110  Edited By zombietag

i dont think this movies going to suck. as a die hard spidey fan, its hard for me to not like it when i see him on the big screen regardless.

but lets wait til it comes out hm? also, lab coat was in the preview so theres that

Avatar image for deranged_midget
    Deranged Midget

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 4

#111  Edited By Deranged Midget

@Gambit1024 said:

This movie is going to be the next X-Men: First Class.

As in good but not great? Because that's how I felt towards First Class.

Personally, I see this film being completely overshadowed by Dark Knight Rises considering how close they are between releases. It's also going to be dominated at the box office by both Avengers and DKR's. I have a feeling it's going to good but nothing impressive, yet I hope my expectations are exceeded.

Gambit1024

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112  Edited By Gambit1024

@Deranged Midget: By that I mean it will be better than all the films in the franchise so far, but still not the best thing ever. Also in the fact that this movie's obviously going to set itself apart from the Spider-Man origin story we've always known (which I don't have a problem with, providing that it's actually well-written).

karrob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#113  Edited By karrob

@iLLituracy said:

I remember people saying First Class would suck, too. Give it a chance, at least.
    Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114  Edited By Jonny_Anonymous
    @Gambit1024 said:

@Deranged Midget: By that I mean it will be better than all the films in the franchise so far, but still not the best thing ever. Also in the fact that this movie's obviously going to set itself apart from the Spider-Man origin story we've always known (which I don't have a problem with, providing that it's actually well-written).

What do you mean by that?
    Gambit1024

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115  Edited By Gambit1024

@spiderbat87: Mark Webb said that this will be something different than what we've seen in regards to the origin. Basic spider bite is there, but it looks like a lot more will be tweaked.

Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116  Edited By Jonny_Anonymous
    @Gambit1024 said:

@spiderbat87: Mark Webb said that this will be something different than what we've seen in regards to the origin. Basic spider bite is there, but it looks like a lot more will be tweaked.

I think he just meant he would be focusing on Peters parents 
    Gambit1024

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117  Edited By Gambit1024

@spiderbat87: Well yeah, there's that, but I know there'll be more to it. To tell you the truth, I think that either Uncle Ben will survive this movie or he'll die under very different circumstances. But that's just me. We won't find out till July, though, so..... yeah.

Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118  Edited By Jonny_Anonymous
    @Gambit1024 said:

@spiderbat87: Well yeah, there's that, but I know there'll be more to it. To tell you the truth, I think that either Uncle Ben will survive this movie or he'll die under very different circumstances. But that's just me. We won't find out till July, though, so..... yeah.

Well I'm pretty sure in the comics Peters mum and dad where SHIELD agents and there was a whole conspiracy about how they died and Webb said in an interview that he is very protective about the Uncle Ben death as part of Spider-Mans origin and would never mess with it  
    Gambit1024

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119  Edited By Gambit1024

@spiderbat87: Yes, they were SHIELD agents, but there was never any real conspiracy. They just died in action. Nothing more, nothing less. What I'm saying is only a hunch. We won't know till we see it.

Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120  Edited By Jonny_Anonymous
    @Gambit1024: well you can watch a leaked vid of Uncle Bens death on youtube if you really wanted to 
    Gambit1024

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121  Edited By Gambit1024

@spiderbat87: I wasn't aware that that kind of footage was leaked.

Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122  Edited By Jonny_Anonymous
    @Gambit1024 said:

@spiderbat87: I wasn't aware that that kind of footage was leaked.

yea it's there also the conspiracy I was talking about was that it wasn't just a regular plane crash they died in but that it was sabotaged 
    Gambit1024

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123  Edited By Gambit1024

@spiderbat87: I think that's how it happened in Ultimate Spider-Man. Minus the part about them being affiliated with SHIELD.

Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124  Edited By Jonny_Anonymous
    @Gambit1024 said:

@spiderbat87: I think that's how it happened in Ultimate Spider-Man. Minus the part about them being affiliated with SHIELD.

I don't know about the UU but thats how it happened in the 616
    htb106

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#125  Edited By htb106

why is it that some guy posting negative stuff about something no one's even seen yet gets so many comments?

TheCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 47

#126  Edited By TheCannon

I made this prediction the moment they announced the cast.

Billy Batson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#127  Edited By Billy Batson

Hopefully but I doubt it.
    BB

Video_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#128  Edited By Video_Martian

It'll be good. Calm down, haters.

Avatar image for deranged_midget
    Deranged Midget

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 4

#129  Edited By Deranged Midget

@Gambit1024: I can agree with that.

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 50

User Lists: 18

#130  Edited By Lvenger

Admittedly it looks a bit emoey and dare I say Twilighty. But a more sarcastic Spidey coupled with web shooters, the setting being in high school, the Gwen Stacy romance and Captain Stacy organizing a manhunt for Spider-Man compensates for the aforementioned suspicions. It should be good. It better be good! (Shakes fist at Sony)

RUKM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#131  Edited By RUKM

Protogoblin is still just a rumor he isn't not confirmed. Also supposedly they tweaked Lizards powers into transforming people into Lizard Men. So there is a substantial Threat.

KainScion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#132  Edited By KainScion

holy sh!t !!! someone on CV can see the future!!! quick tell me the loto numbers!!!

desmond006

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#133  Edited By desmond006

I actualy think it wil be decent. The trailer was good. I will say I dont like the look of the lizard. The movie doesnt look good or bad to me, it jut looks ok.

Cervantes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#134  Edited By Cervantes
    I appreciate the good humor of everyone posting here, and the optiistic posts and the ones that predict a fall, like mine. 

I know it seems harsh to condemn a movie before it airs, but after barely surviving Spider-Man 3 (>>sob<< the... the dude from 'That '70's Show'?! >>sniff, sniff<< That skinny, sarcastic thin mint is the ripped Parker nemesis Eddie Brock?! >>drinks heavily<<) I felt compelled to spell out what I thought were similar terrible decisions that would doom the movie, so that impressionable, innocent comic fanatics (everyone here - well, except the innocent part..) wouldn't get our hopes too high only to see Peter practically spit curle his hair, dance, Mary-Jane sing, Gwen Stacy get elbowed to background by a flying, emo, Ben-murdering SANDMAN that Peter forgives and then flutters off on the breeze?!?!?!? 

>>>Hnnnh! Hnnnh!<<<

Sorry, I thought the pain of that flick was buried deep, but then I remembered that they spent as much time on Peter's landlord and his daughter as they did on FREAKIN' VENOM! 

Now, I feel more optimistic about the film because it is addressing some of my 5 points on the OP. I haven't changed the OP because that would be cheating and because if someone predicts something far in advance, he should bear the ribbing if it turns out to be great despite having those 5 flaws. If it gets rid of all 5 flaws, I give nothing but applause!

Point 1 and 2: If there is indeed a biological event that turns people into lizards, and we're talking like zombie plaque levels of change, then points 1 and 2 were compensated for, but at the cost of a big plot hole: if gas is turning people into lizards by the Lizard, couldn't the cops and Spidey use sleeping gas on the affected so that they can be hospitalized while awaiting a cure? >>Cricket chirp<<  Personally, I would make them turn into lizard zombies -- problem solved! OK, if it was me, I'd actually twist it and say the Lizard's formula failed and they became STRAIGHT-UP ZOMBIES!! THEN Avengers'd have some competition...

Point 3

The Lizard face still looks like a Michael Bay design for his Teenage Mu-- uh, Alien Ninja Turtles movie.   X%  And after watching Spidey take down Green Goblin, Doctor Octopus, and a >cough, cough!< poorly done! >cough!< Venom, i hope the audience doesn't go, "Why don't you just webline a brick and knock him out? Or web his foot to a pole and hit him like a tetherball?"

BUT Point 4, the costume, looks great in action on Michael Garfield and >spoiler< his stunt doubles. For the first time, it looks like a teenager is in there tossing one liners! And the action poses were inspiring and reminded me of McFarlane at his best. 

And Point 5 doesn't look like it will be a problem. Captain Stacy will prolly be there for scenes of the police reacting to Spider-Man, angrily, and then later to him saving them from lizard zombies (please oh please...) -- happily.    

Thanks for your patience and your thoughts and perspective!
    Avatar image for andy_steven_summers
    Andy Steven Summers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mr.obvious said:

It'll be good. Calm down, haters.

Obtrusive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#136  Edited By Obtrusive

I will probably watch it either way

Cervantes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#137  Edited By Cervantes

@BillyBatson and @TheCannon: We're agreed. And so awesome.
    @Deranged Midget, Lvenger: Lol, I'll shake my fist, too, and say it better be good! 
    @desmond006: agree, the Lizard face is too Star Trek: The Next Generation for me! Put him in a red shirt and he could beam down with the crew...   
    @KainScion: Yes, but I threw the winning lotto ticket away! Someone fished it out of the trash and cashed it in!! WHY...?!
    @htb106, @Andy Steven Summers: By now you can probably tell this is all in good fun. I, like @Obtrusive will see it, I just was livid after the S-M3 experience to see Spidey photos where his costume looked like it was made of spray-painted dodgeballs, the Lizard's face not even as cool as Bossk from Empire Strikes Back almost 3 decades ago, and word that Proto Goblin was going to be in it! That's why the title is so inflammatory, sorry, but I was retraumatized back in those dark days. News related to the movie has been much improved since then; I hope like you it works well: I am a huge Spidey fan from McFarlane's days. 

No Caption Provided

@spiderbat87:
    @Gambit1024:

I think you guys are both right - in the trailer, Doctor Connors says, "Do you think what happened to you, Peter, was an accident? Do you have any idea what you really are?" And in that one shot during the trailer of Peter's father wiping the board it reads, ""Delivery Agent: Arachnid Genome" and there's a spider under glass. It seems to be alluding to Peter's powers not being entirely accidental! (this I learned from yahoo news)
    I don't think Webb is crazy enough to say that Peter's Dad genetically engineered a spider and intended to have it bite his son -- I'm guessing "...was an accident?" refers to the creation of the spider - that it was a deliberate experiment. I'll bet the writer can't resist also revealing that Peter's Dad wanted to be a test subject for this experiment, but who knows...

So you're both right -- something about the origin will be different and Webb will be protective of Uncle Ben.

Here's the trailer to see for yourself:
    Gylan Thomas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 8

#138  Edited By Gylan Thomas

It's been gettin' good reviews so far though.

Just sayin'.....

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 10

#139  Edited By Strider1992

@Cervantes said:

I think you guys are both right - in the trailer, Doctor Connors says, "Do you think what happened to you, Peter, was an accident? Do you have any idea what you really are?" And in that one shot during the trailer of Peter's father wiping the board it reads, ""Delivery Agent: Arachnid Genome" and there's a spider under glass. It seems to be alluding to Peter's powers not being entirely accidental! (this I learned from yahoo news)
    I don't think Webb is crazy enough to say that Peter's Dad genetically engineered a spider and intended to have it bite his son -- I'm guessing "...was an accident?" refers to the creation of the spider - that it was a deliberate experiment. I'll bet the writer can't resist also revealing that Peter's Dad wanted to be a test subject for this experiment, but who knows...

So you're both right -- something about the origin will be different and Webb will be protective of Uncle Ben.

At a guess i'd say they where going the way of Ultimate Spider-man. When Parker and Brock created Venom Richard Parker used his own DNA in its creation so he could test it. In this it could be the same deal except with the Spider. Thus leading to its compatibility with Pete. Hopefully the movie will be good. Preferred the classic version but heck everything changes.

Avatar image for jigglyjiggletowns
    JigglyJiggletowns

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Cervantes said:

@spiderbat87:
    @Gambit1024:

That wasn't Doctor Connors. That was Irrfan Khan, or Dr. Ratha. Oh, and the bite is still accidental and yada-yada... His father simply worked on the spiders. If you paid attention to the viral marketing -or any attention at all- you would know that his father was heavily against human testing. I believe that that will be the reason Richard Parker is taken out, because he didn't want to comply with Oscorp. Which... would actually make a good story for the sequel too, and set up the Green Goblin well. Regardless, the film has opened to positive reviews and the Twitter reactions are... well, amazing.

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#141  Edited By renamed040924
    Cervantes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#142  Edited By Cervantes

@JigglyJiggletowns said:

@Cervantes said:

@spiderbat87:
    @Gambit1024:

That wasn't Doctor Connors. That was Irrfan Khan, or Dr. Ratha. Oh, and the bite is still accidental and yada-yada... His father simply worked on the spiders. If you paid attention to the viral marketing -or any attention at all- you would know that his father was heavily against human testing. I believe that that will be the reason Richard Parker is taken out, because he didn't want to comply with Oscorp. Which... would actually make a good story for the sequel too, and set up the Green Goblin well. Regardless, the film has opened to positive reviews and the Twitter reactions are... well, amazing.

I of course was not saying that the Father wanted to test it on people, just that this was not accidental in the way the 616 origin was with radiation, etc. We have to have a genetically-engineered spider as the other origin doesn't really fly anymore.

Just hope people dampen their expectations a bit... Word is the movie does VERY well with relationships, but the costume isn't donned for a LONG time. Also, that the Lizard isn't well realized and the final battle is not that great. Again, though, part of the problem is inherent to doing another origin story -- Uncle Ben, spider bite, finding powers, creating the costume, etc. By the time the old elements are on screen, there isn't much time for the new. I still will enjoy this part because I really liked Peter's creation of the web shooters in the comics and disliked the organic webbing, but tolerated it.

However, as I said before, I am far more excited now because several of the objections I put in the OP have been dealt with: no Proto Goblin (right?), "Shed"-like creation of lots of lizard people, Andrew acts in costume much more like a teen than ever before, real-life chemistry between Andrew and Emma as they are dating...

If we view the movie more as relationship flick than a Superhero movie, we may enjoy it more, especially as a reboot start to great movies (and villains) to come.

Still think of what could have been: had a great idea for villains -- Crime-Master and Jack O' Lantern!

InnerVenom123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#143  Edited By InnerVenom123

@Cervantes: LOLOL, I meant them for a Venom movie, not for ASM. :P

Reality

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#144  Edited By Reality

I'm going to thoroughly enjoy it. Its Spidey after all, I freggin' love Spidey.

@InnerVenom123 said:

LOLOL, I meant them for a Venom movie, not for ASM. :P

What do you think the probabilities of that are?

InnerVenom123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#145  Edited By InnerVenom123

@Reality: Not high. But I can dream.

Reality

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#146  Edited By Reality

@InnerVenom123 said:

@Reality: Not high. But I can dream.

Who would you prefer from the following people as Venom:

Mac Gargan or Mac Gargan.

(In all Seriousness, Flash or Eddie? )

InnerVenom123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#147  Edited By InnerVenom123

@Reality: In a movie, which we're obviously talking about, Flash.

I'd love to see what they could do with Agent Venom in a movie.

Reality

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#148  Edited By Reality

@InnerVenom123 said:

@Reality: In a movie, which we're obviously talking about, Flash.

I'd love to see what they could do with Agent Venom in a movie.

I -- while not a Venom fan to such an extent -- completely agree. I think that it makes it easier (Flash is a good guy, or at least more of one) and the potential for that movie is astounding.

...Sigh.

We'd need an introduction in ASM2 to Venom w/ Brock/Gargan using it and then him either making a cameo at the end of it or appearing in ASM3.

Here's to hope.

Cervantes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#149  Edited By Cervantes

:

Heh heh, I know InV, but they could make a Spidey movie great, too, so I couldn't resist! This is my point about this film: Spidey's best villains have ranged weapons or maneuverability -- mob villains can shoot him, so he has to dodge their bullets; Green Goblin flies above him and has pumpkin bombs and razor bats to hit him at a distance; Dr. Octopus can climb right after Spider-Man, throw cars at him, grapple him with metal arms while the doc himself inks out a sudoku page. Heck, even the Vulture can at least fly. But Rhino and the Lizard can only lumber after someone in a rage. Even having much of the city turn into lizards presents problems -- how do you create a were lizard compound that works when you inhale?!

My two favorites for a movie who have never been used are Will O' The Wisp (but just call him by name, WOTW is hokey) and the modern Mysterio (only more like the Masked Magician of TV turned criminal) who would be more sophisticated enemies and be realized perfectly with modern CGI.

No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided
    mattydeNero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#150  Edited By mattydeNero

Dude, weren't lying. You are on a Destiny level of precog. That movie was terrible. Worst end credits scene in history.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.