Follow

Spider-Man

Character » Spider-Man appears in 17246 issues.

Peter Parker was bitten by a radioactive spider as a teenager, granting him spider-like powers. After the death of his Uncle Ben, Peter learned that "with great power, comes great responsibility." Swearing to always protect the innocent from harm, Peter Parker became Spider-Man.

Alpha's powers

PCN24454

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

Is anyone else bothered that Spider-man's temporary sidekick had cooler powers than him.

The only power I really liked that Spider-man had was his Spider Sense. I also noticed that his powers actually got weaker over the years.

InnerVenom123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 1

His powers weren't "cooler", they were just more powerful.

frogdog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Ah Alpha another one slott's amaz- wait superior creations. (Sarcasm)

w0nd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By w0nd

@pcn24454: So what you are saying is you want spider-man to have cooler powers like flight and super blasts and super speed? I don't know what your complaint is here lol....he has the powers of a spider, I mean of course people will have different powers than him some better some worse.

and his "sidekick" being over all better than him was the dynamic/joke, there was a reason he was only his side kick for like 2 issues, and in those issues people called spidey the side kick.

He is super strong, he is fast enough to dodge bullets, his body is perfection at this point.Yeah sounds like sh!t haha.

I would be happy with his strength alone.

So no I am not bothered that a different super hero entirely has better powers than him, thought it was some what humerous.

"I also noticed that his powers actually got weaker over the years."

His powers seem to be as they were, except that point when he evolved, but then became back to his regular strength. Also his spider sense has been enhanced, combined with his martial arts training that had to substitute for spider sense while he lost it, they are now both in sync working in perfect harmony, his spider-sense has never been better he said. (I am not counting superior by the way)

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 10

His powers weren't "cooler", they were just more powerful.

This

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.