Follow

Spawn (Simmons)

Character » Spawn (Simmons) appears in 1430 issues.

A highly trained assassin, murdered by his employer and former friend Chapel. Albert ''Al'' Francis Simmons sold his soul to Malebolgia, one of the many rulers of the Hell, in order to see his wife Wanda Blake again. Malebolgia had other things in mind for Al and sent him back to earth with no memory as a Hellspawn, one of his soldiers, to do his bidding. After realizing what he had lost, Al swore revenge, and became the vigilante known as Spawn.

Will spawn ever be relevant again?

jointron33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 12

Or his he doomed to 90s obscurity?

daredevil21134

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 15

#2  Edited By daredevil21134

Or his he doomed to 90s obscurity?

I hope not.I mean if Witchblade is still continuing why can't Spawn?I miss Al Simmons but if they bring him back as Spawn they really need to move him past Wanda and move his character forward

xblah_blahx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

They really need to bring back Simmons and do some type of soft reset to the Spawn Universe.

daredevil21134

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

They really need to bring back Simmons and do some type of soft reset to the Spawn Universe.

yup

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.