please read its about who in general could beat spawn

Avatar image for agony
#1 Posted by Agony (5836 posts) - - Show Bio

How out of any comic could beat spawn idk who maybe superman prime or yea

Avatar image for god_of_dods
#2 Posted by god of dods (7 posts) - - Show Bio

super man may be the man of steel but.... steel can bend and brake over time.The longer the fight the more of a chance super man will die.

Avatar image for mahistrado
#3 Posted by Mahistrado (4 posts) - - Show Bio

I've had a few discussions on Superman Prime vs. Spawn. Each time came out with Spawn on top.

Avatar image for lordraiden
#4 Posted by lordraiden (9495 posts) - - Show Bio

Spawn is Sooooooooooooooooooooooooo overated! Prime, Thor or Superman absolutely thrash Spawn!

Avatar image for blackpanther
#5 Posted by BlackPanther (551 posts) - - Show Bio

lordraiden says:

"Spawn is Sooooooooooooooooooooooooo overated! Prime, Thor or Superman absolutely thrash Spawn!"

superman? ? ? are you being serious? ? ? spawn has control over magic and magic is one of supermans weaknesses. he doesn't stand a chance.

Avatar image for joey_isa_sk8er
#6 Posted by Joey-isa-sk8er (39 posts) - - Show Bio

BatMan,Thor,SuperMan,Toxin,Silver-Surfer,The Hulk

Avatar image for virago
#7 Posted by Virago (732 posts) - - Show Bio
god of dods said:
"

super man may be the man of steel but.... steel can bend and brake over time.The longer the fight the more of a chance super man will die.

"
Yep. That's how Doomsday kills him.

I don't think the Silver-Surfer could kill Spawn. Sure, he can manipulate time and space, and shoot energy blasts, and fly interminably, but it's Hell's freaking SPAWN.
Avatar image for codforocd
#8 Posted by CODFOROCD (6 posts) - - Show Bio

Spawn seems indomitable by the people mentioned. Even Thor. Even if he did not win, they would fight to a stalemate. I don't know who could beat Spawn. Even Silver Surfer probably couldn't.

Avatar image for king_saturn
#9 Posted by King Saturn (220794 posts) - - Show Bio
Hmm... the Superman idea is rather interesting. Though Superman himself is leaps and bounds faster and stronger than Spawn physically. Spawn does has great magical powers... that could be an interesting fight. But I think Spawn maybe in trouble in a fight with Thor... I dont recall Spawn handling anything quite like Thor Force before without having access to his Divine Powers... In all reality there are quite a few people who could take out Spawn. Galactus, Imperiex, Odin, Surtur, Mr. Mxzyptlk... and others as well just to name a few. But Spawn vs Superman could be a real interesting fight in theory
Avatar image for _sub_zero_
#10 Posted by _Sub-Zero_ (753 posts) - - Show Bio
Trauma said:
"

How out of any comic could beat spawn idk who maybe superman prime or yea

"
everyone *COULD*
Avatar image for tremor
#11 Posted by Tremor (364 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:

"Hmm... the Superman idea is rather interesting. Though Superman himself is leaps and bounds faster and stronger than Spawn physically. Spawn does has great magical powers... that could be an interesting fight. But I think Spawn maybe in trouble in a fight with Thor... I dont recall Spawn handling anything quite like Thor Force before without having access to his Divine Powers... In all reality there are quite a few people who could take out Spawn. Galactus, Imperiex, Odin, Surtur, Mr. Mxzyptlk... and others as well just to name a few. But Spawn vs Superman could be a real interesting fight in theory
"
lordraiden said:
"

Spawn is Sooooooooooooooooooooooooo overated! Prime, Thor or Superman absolutely thrash Spawn!

"

@King: First off, spawn has become godlike in his recent years. Secondly he defeated Urizen, he'd definintely defeat galactus.

@lordrainden: First off screw you. Secondly, no way in hell. I'm just throwin' this out here . . . I HATE SUPERMAN. He is without a doubt the dullest hero ever. Whats his concept? He's better than everyone, he can't be hurt/killed. And he only wears primary colors . . . Worst idea ever. I'm gonna be rootin' for the more cleverly thought up heros.


And as a side note on thor. When I heard Samuel L. Jackson was gonna show up at the end of iron man, and talk about the Avengers, I prayed that he would play Thor. As it turns out, he plays nick fury. Oh well, maybe They can get flavor flav to play him.
Avatar image for tevnoba
#12 Posted by Tevnoba (3451 posts) - - Show Bio

Why would Samuel L. Jackson play Thor?  He's too old, does not have the physique or Gaelic accent.

If you've read any of the Marvel Ultimates, you would know that the Nick Fury there was written with Samuel in mind.

He will rock as Nick Fury.

Also, with the initial line up of characters (based on movies out/communing out) I do not think it will be an Avenger's Movie but an Ultimates Movie.

Avatar image for king_saturn
#13 Posted by King Saturn (220794 posts) - - Show Bio
Tremor said:
"King Saturn said:

"Hmm... the Superman idea is rather interesting. Though Superman himself is leaps and bounds faster and stronger than Spawn physically. Spawn does has great magical powers... that could be an interesting fight. But I think Spawn maybe in trouble in a fight with Thor... I dont recall Spawn handling anything quite like Thor Force before without having access to his Divine Powers... In all reality there are quite a few people who could take out Spawn. Galactus, Imperiex, Odin, Surtur, Mr. Mxzyptlk... and others as well just to name a few. But Spawn vs Superman could be a real interesting fight in theory
"
lordraiden said:
"

Spawn is Sooooooooooooooooooooooooo overated! Prime, Thor or Superman absolutely thrash Spawn!

"

@King: First off, spawn has become godlike in his recent years. Secondly he defeated Urizen, he'd definintely defeat galactus.

@lordrainden: First off screw you. Secondly, no way in hell. I'm just throwin' this out here . . . I HATE SUPERMAN. He is without a doubt the dullest hero ever. Whats his concept? He's better than everyone, he can't be hurt/killed. And he only wears primary colors . . . Worst idea ever. I'm gonna be rootin' for the more cleverly thought up heros.


And as a side note on thor. When I heard Samuel L. Jackson was gonna show up at the end of iron man, and talk about the Avengers, I prayed that he would play Thor. As it turns out, he plays nick fury. Oh well, maybe They can get flavor flav to play him.
"
But Spawn lost his God Like Powers in recent comics... Spawn doesnt have his Divine Powers right now... unless he has regained them in the last issue of the comic or something... but as far as I have been reading lately. Spawn has been using his weapons again and using little magic nowadays
Avatar image for tremor
#14 Posted by Tremor (364 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"Tremor said:
"King Saturn said:

"Hmm... the Superman idea is rather interesting. Though Superman himself is leaps and bounds faster and stronger than Spawn physically. Spawn does has great magical powers... that could be an interesting fight. But I think Spawn maybe in trouble in a fight with Thor... I dont recall Spawn handling anything quite like Thor Force before without having access to his Divine Powers... In all reality there are quite a few people who could take out Spawn. Galactus, Imperiex, Odin, Surtur, Mr. Mxzyptlk... and others as well just to name a few. But Spawn vs Superman could be a real interesting fight in theory
"
lordraiden said:
"

Spawn is Sooooooooooooooooooooooooo overated! Prime, Thor or Superman absolutely thrash Spawn!

"

@King: First off, spawn has become godlike in his recent years. Secondly he defeated Urizen, he'd definintely defeat galactus.

@lordrainden: First off screw you. Secondly, no way in hell. I'm just throwin' this out here . . . I HATE SUPERMAN. He is without a doubt the dullest hero ever. Whats his concept? He's better than everyone, he can't be hurt/killed. And he only wears primary colors . . . Worst idea ever. I'm gonna be rootin' for the more cleverly thought up heros.


And as a side note on thor. When I heard Samuel L. Jackson was gonna show up at the end of iron man, and talk about the Avengers, I prayed that he would play Thor. As it turns out, he plays nick fury. Oh well, maybe They can get flavor flav to play him.
"
But Spawn lost his God Like Powers in recent comics... Spawn doesnt have his Divine Powers right now... unless he has regained them in the last issue of the comic or something... but as far as I have been reading lately. Spawn has been using his weapons again and using little magic nowadays
"
I don't know, mahn. I've lost interest in the book. Spawn has slowly devolved into nuffin' but goth porn. Really is a shame.
Avatar image for stormbreaker
#15 Posted by Stormbreaker (163 posts) - - Show Bio

Spawn still rules all comics have good times and bad

Avatar image for taylove
#16 Posted by Taylove (109 posts) - - Show Bio

Silver surfer, Sentry, Thor,

Avatar image for cezar_thescribe
#17 Posted by Cezar_TheScribe (2774 posts) - - Show Bio
Which Spawn? The original Spawn is dead.

Thor, Silver Surfer, Sentry, Galactus :p, Thanos, Darkseid, Anyone from Krypton,
anyone with the Infinity Gauntlet or Cosmic Cube, and so on.
Avatar image for donnieman_v5_1
#18 Posted by Donnieman v5.1 (44210 posts) - - Show Bio

I think Superman could if he knew Spawn's weakness to decapitation and took Spawn's head off using his superior speed.

Avatar image for wolverine9981
#19 Posted by wolverine9981 (226 posts) - - Show Bio

The flash. piano wire. lightspeed. spawns done.

Avatar image for mrmiracle77
#20 Posted by MrMiracle77 (1673 posts) - - Show Bio

Flash?  Yeah.

How about some bad guys?  Dr. Doom could pull it off, just send out a Doombot to gauge Spawn's prowess first.  Then build the right machine, cast some magic spells, and voila:  Spawns power now belongs to Doom.

Avatar image for omega_level_supreme
#21 Posted by Omega-level Supreme (1168 posts) - - Show Bio
Tevnoba said:
"Why would Samuel L. Jackson play Thor?  He's too old, does not have the physique or Gaelic accent.

If you've read any of the Marvel Ultimates, you would know that the Nick Fury there was written with Samuel in mind.

He will rock as Nick Fury.

Also, with the initial line up of characters (based on movies out/communing out) I do not think it will be an Avenger's Movie but an Ultimates Movie.
"

Not to mention he's African American and that would (IMO) just kill the whole movie. Lol. A black Asgardian god of thunder and lightning. Ha ha ha ha!
Avatar image for king_saturn
#22 Posted by King Saturn (220794 posts) - - Show Bio
Triple H should play Thor...

lmfao
Avatar image for omega_level_supreme
#23 Posted by Omega-level Supreme (1168 posts) - - Show Bio

Whoa, 3 H would be a great choice. I wish I thought of that.

Avatar image for mrmiracle77
#24 Posted by MrMiracle77 (1673 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"Triple H should play Thor...

lmfao
"
You'd be surprised how many fans I've heard say that.  Dare I say that they're right?
Avatar image for claws
#25 Posted by claws (5266 posts) - - Show Bio

superman has no chance against spawn
anyway i think silver surfer, thor, captain marvel, and darkseid probaly can do it

Avatar image for speedlgt
#26 Posted by speedlgt (2138 posts) - - Show Bio

why does everyone think that magic and Kryptonite are the same thing? they are not supes is weak to magic but that does not mean its the same as K juice hes as beaten many a foe who wields magic and K juice I see no reason why spawn is any different

Superman haters just go away for the love of God....

Avatar image for claws
#27 Posted by claws (5266 posts) - - Show Bio

i never said magic and krytoponite are the same thing

Avatar image for reversenegative
#28 Posted by ReverseNegative (2974 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman couldn't beat Spawn. No way.

Avatar image for wyattoak20
#30 Posted by wyattoak20 (25 posts) - - Show Bio

paralax maybe?

The white black oarnge blue indigo green yellow red and voilet lantern corps.

Avatar image for warmachinerox3
#31 Posted by WARMACHINEROX3 (310 posts) - - Show Bio

paralax maybe?

The whiteblack oarnge blue indigo green yellow red and voilet lantern corps.

First of all? Please spellcheck before posting. You mean Parallax, with 2 L's.

Sorry I'm a grammer/spelling freak, I wholeheartedly blame my grandfather for that.

Possibly, I'm not too sure.Maybe Black, the rest no.

Maybe Swamp Thing? First thing that comes to mind, I've been reading a lot of ST recently.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.