Follow

Spawn (Simmons)

Character » Spawn (Simmons) appears in 1431 issues.

A highly trained assassin, murdered by his employer and former friend Chapel. Albert ''Al'' Francis Simmons sold his soul to Malebolgia, one of the many rulers of the Hell, in order to see his wife Wanda Blake again. Malebolgia had other things in mind for Al and sent him back to earth with no memory as a Hellspawn, one of his soldiers, to do his bidding. After realizing what he had lost, Al swore revenge, and became the vigilante known as Spawn.

Information Omega Spawn

Jigen879

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

What should I read to know everything Omega Spawn ?

Avatar image for thethirdblackknight
    Thethirdblackknight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

In my humble opinion, If you like Spawn, it's good to read all about all sidekicks characters that appears in the universe of Spawn . But always is in my Humble opinion. I need to say that the issues that Omega Spawn appears is at least 4 issues, and if you read this issues and you don't like, you don't need to buy a lot of issues because Omega Spawn appears at least in 4. But you're free to read or not. I hope that I help you with your question.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.