Follow

Sonic

Character » Sonic appears in 966 issues.

Sonic is a hedgehog gifted with the power of Speed, he is based on the character in the Sonic the Hedgehog video games that are made by Sega and Sonic Team.

Which Way Past Cool Characters Do You Want To See?

The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By The_Martian

So which characters would you like to see appear in the Sonic the Hedgehog comic that haven't already?

Here is my list:

No Caption Provided
    Mario and the Mushroom Kingdom: Mario and Sonic have always been known as pretty much the biggest video game rivals of all time. But in recent years the two have made the crossover into each other's games with Super Smash Brothers Brawl and the Mario & Sonic Olympic series. It would be  nice to see fleshed out story with these two crossing over though. Eggman and Bowser teaming up maybe?

No Caption Provided
    Sonic Riders: Where has Jet and the rest of the Sonic Riders been? Since their appearance in the Sonic Riders game only Jet has made one other appearance as an NPC in anything else. I think the characters would transfer over well as reappearing characters in the series. I'd also like to see Jet meet Espio, not sure why...

No Caption Provided
    NiGHTS: Long time Sega character, NiGHTS is just waiting to be used in another media. For those who don't know NiGHTS is a dream related character. I don't see how they wouldn't be able to come up with something for this. I don't see NiGHTS as a character who would appear all the time. But it could lead into her/its own spin off comic maybe. 
    Bio Guyver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By Bio Guyver

Has Mighty the Armadillo appeared in the comics before?

The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By The_Martian
    @Bio Guyver said:
    " Has Mighty the Armadillo appeared in the comics before? "
    Yup
    SonicSpaz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By SonicSpaz

Rob O' Hedge cuz he's soooooo funny!!!!!!!

No Caption Provided
    <-----------------Rob O' Hedge!

YAY!

Avatar image for reversenegative
    ReverseNegative

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 6

#5  Edited By ReverseNegative

I'd like to see Ashura the Hedgehog in it. I know he's  practically a fan character, but I think he should be put in some form of Sonic media.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.