Follow

Sodam Yat

Character » Sodam Yat appears in 132 issues.

Sodam Yat is a Daxamite, the Green Lantern of Space Sector 1760, and former host of the Ion Entity. He's also prophesied as the Greatest of All the Green Lantern Corps.

Was Sodam Yat Keeping The Sun Yellow?

Avatar image for darkknight96000
    darkknight96000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By darkknight96000

In this scan it appears that Sodam Yat not only turn the Daxam sun yellow but had to remain inside said sun to keep it from reverting back into it's original red form, well did he?

No Caption Provided
    AtPhantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By AtPhantom

Yes.

sexy_merc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#3  Edited By sexy_merc

Yes, in Brightest Day, Sodam keeps the Daxam's sun yellow, and we had the relief knowing he was still alive.

AtPhantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By AtPhantom
    @Sexy Merc said:
    " Yes, in Brightest Day, Sodam keeps the Daxam's sun yellow, and we had the relief knowing he was still alive. "
    What relief? We knew he was gonna survive for a year and half now.
    sexy_merc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#5  Edited By sexy_merc
    @AtPhantom said:
    " @Sexy Merc said:
    " Yes, in Brightest Day, Sodam keeps the Daxam's sun yellow, and we had the relief knowing he was still alive. "
    What relief? We knew he was gonna survive for a year and half now. "
    I was then, I don't linearly read Retcon Johns work so I wasn't aware, I didn't even read Blackest Night.
    AtPhantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By AtPhantom
    @Sexy Merc said:
    " @AtPhantom said:
    " @Sexy Merc said:
    What relief? We knew he was gonna survive for a year and half now. "
    I was then, I don't linearly read Retcon Johns work so I wasn't aware, I didn't even read Blackest Night. "
    He was in Final Crisis: Legion of Three worlds set in the future. That was even before his dive into the sun.

Also, his sun dive was written by Tomasi. : )
    Sinestro2828

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Sinestro2828

I wonder if they will find a way to save Sodam or if he'll have to stay in the sun indefinitely...God knows I want to see him back in action, and it CAN'T be a good thing for the sun to remain yellow when an entire race of bigots are recieving super powers from it (it was a necessary tactic for driving off Mongul and the Sinestro Corps but if the Daxam sun remains yellow forever its only a matter of time before the Daxamites decide to flaunt their strength against their alien neighbors)

AtPhantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By AtPhantom
    @Sinestro2828 said:
    " I wonder if they will find a way to save Sodam or if he'll have to stay in the sun indefinitely...God knows I want to see him back in action, and it CAN'T be a good thing for the sun to remain yellow when an entire race of bigots are recieving super powers from it (it was a necessary tactic for driving off Mongul and the Sinestro Corps but if the Daxam sun remains yellow forever its only a matter of time before the Daxamites decide to flaunt their strength against their alien neighbors) "
    He was saved from the sun several months ago.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.