Where was Silver Surfer during Fear Itself?

#1 Posted by ThanoStomp (866 posts) - - Show Bio

Correct me if I'm wrong, but he was on Earth to protect the Cosmic Egg, right?   Human but still with his powers.  The Serpent was wreaking havok all over the world and coming after the world tree, where Loki hid the egg.  So why was SS left out of that arc? 

BTW, that whole arc was lame.   Thor takes out the Serpent, who's supposedly Odin's equal, in two or three disjointed panels? C'mon....

#2 Posted by TheGoldenOne (38932 posts) - - Show Bio
Who knows? The whole event didn't make sense -___-
#3 Posted by sonny1 (57 posts) - - Show Bio

From my estimation the events with the cosmic egg happened before fear itself and after dark reign, he became a member of a new defenders lineup with savage she hulk, namor, a mutant named Loa, and Dr. Strange who fought against attuma who got a hammer in a side story call "fear itself: the deep."

#4 Posted by DATNIGGA (1519 posts) - - Show Bio

thor took on two worthy

sliver surfer & thor are very close in power level as seen in there fights so why couldnt the surfer have taken down one worthy by himself? thor did?

smh fear itself could have been better

#5 Posted by Deranged Midget (18324 posts) - - Show Bio

Because he knew it was garbage and that Fraction would somehow manage to de-power or kill him.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.