Follow

Silver Surfer

Character » Silver Surfer appears in 2389 issues.

Norrin Radd of Zenn-La is the mighty herald of Galactus, the devourer of worlds. Gifted with the Power Cosmic and a trusty board that's faster than lightspeed, which he can summon at will whenever needed, Norrin Radd travels to distant reaches throughout the universe as the Silver Surfer.

Surfer powers?

Valkaad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By Valkaad

If you had surfers powers, what would you do? Would you help in the war? Stop it? How? Would you try and play superhero and protect people? Would you feel obligated to right wrongs?

Sling Shot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Sling Shot

Do you try and stop carperter ants from fighting sugar ants?

Valkaad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Valkaad

Sling Shot says:

"Do you try and stop carperter ants from fighting sugar ants?"

I know what you mean, but would you feel obligated to step in and try and help?

Avatar image for buckshotwashere
    BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 51

#4  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator

I would take the people I liked from Earth and bring them to a planet where they could live on their own, have everything they wanted and create a perfect society (or at least try). I would periodically return to Earth to destroy villains trying to take over and look for more people to bring to Nu Urth.

Valkaad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Valkaad

Buckshot says:

"I would take the people I liked from Earth and bring them to a planet where they could live on their own, have everything they wanted and create a perfect society (or at least try). I would periodically return to Earth to destroy villains trying to take over and look for more people to bring to Nu Urth."

Can I come??

Naruto Uzumaki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Naruto Uzumaki

help people and have fun

SilverMan91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 4

#7  Edited By SilverMan91

Nu Urth....i like that, if i ever get cosmic powers and make my own earth im calling it that lol!!!!!!!!
    Retro_Metro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Retro_Metro
    @Buckshot said:
    "

I would take everyone from Earth and bring them to a planet where they could live on their own, have everything they wanted and create a perfect society (or at least try). I would periodically return to Earth to destroy anything trying to take over and look for more people to bring to Nu Urth.

"
    You and me both. =)
    Shadowdoggy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Shadowdoggy

I profess to being a deity  
    then I'd force the entire world to quick the blullshit, stop fighting over people's colors, religions and personal lives, stop spending money they don't have while letting those who have nothing stay poor  
    and threaten anyone who tried to harm innocent people or childred with the wrath of cosmic death
    Mr. Dead Pool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#10  Edited By Mr. Dead Pool

Take over and be an all powerfull overlord, but in a good way

Rell127

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Rell127

I would use all my power whenever I would go back and forth when it comes to changing forms that way I can be myself and also be the Surfer or whatever form I decide to take.

I would scream F**k Doctor Manhanttan.

I would probably use power for personal gain for a while.

I would stop alot of wars.

I would probably teach mankind how to become a better species and stop war, Famine and truly educate all.

I would probably create so many

Avatar image for the_mayhem_theory
    The_Mayhem_Theory

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I would repopulate other worlds, creating silvery-skinned children with cosmic powers to boot.
    Avatar image for deactivated-652b01b81dedd
    deactivated-652b01b81dedd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Durability enough to tank stars going nova and zip through black holes with no apparent effects

Can absorb/siphon untold amounts of energy from living and non living entities

Can project bursts of the power cosmic enough to destroy planets (and has done so on three occasions)

Can project force fields

Can manipulate matter down to the atomic level and can transmute matter. Has restructured destroyed city blocks in moments and has two feats for planetary matter manipulation

Can detect energy signatures and bio signatures of living beings from light years away allowing him detect weaknesses

Can see light years away or down to subatomic detail

Can see through solid walls

Can see in infrared (on one occasion could visually track a teleporter from residual energy)

Can track entities through time and through dimensions

Mid range level telepath; with great effort temporary planetary effects. His greatest telepathic feats involve resistance to high level telepaths

Ability to increase physical strength

Can "phase", bending his atomic structure through the lattice of another atomic structure (moving through solid walls, etc...)

Can teleport

Superhuman speed to the point of crossing the light speed barrier and entering the time stream <not time manipulation>

It should be noted that while the board provides the means of speed, the board propels the Surfer at his mental command (unlike Thor who mentally directs Mjolnir to pull him to his destination).

Additionally, the Surfer has at least two combat/reaction feats that would peg him as faster than light without his board

Avatar image for deactivated-652b01b81dedd
    deactivated-652b01b81dedd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Oh....lest I forget...

Surfer attempts to warp six billion beings through hyperspace. He....gets stuck in a time loop while trying to pull it off. Dawn returns a "sliver" of the power Surfer gave to her earlier....and he is able to pull them out of the time loop and jump six billion folks through hyperspace.

No Caption Provided

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A hyperspace...time travel feat....of epic proportions.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.