Follow

Silver Surfer

Character » Silver Surfer appears in 2389 issues.

Norrin Radd of Zenn-La is the mighty herald of Galactus, the devourer of worlds. Gifted with the Power Cosmic and a trusty board that's faster than lightspeed, which he can summon at will whenever needed, Norrin Radd travels to distant reaches throughout the universe as the Silver Surfer.

Ratty Old Silver Surfer Comic Collection...

thanosrules

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 255

User Lists: 6

Edited By thanosrules

I know it is nothing to speak of, but I wanted to at least say I had the original copies for the issues that I love so much (and I am not talking just in Trades). These issues are the ones represented on my "Marvel Room" office walls....

That said, the following are true "as is" quality pictures of my older issues - they might not be "Very Good", but that's "Fine" with me :)

Some obligatory Fantastic Four Issues (same deal, not great condition):

Finally, some others, just for fun:

So, what kinds of collections do you guys/gals have? Does everyone get their comics graded now? Are old comics just for fools like me who like to spend too much money?

I just can't see collecting without having some of the old nostalgia to experience. Maybe I am old fashioned...

enJOY!

ReVamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 13

#1  Edited By ReVamp

I know this is about 1 month and a half too late, but this seems pretty cool.

kartron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 45

User Lists: 38

#2  Edited By kartron

Hey this is cool!!! I too have a large volume of old Fantastic Four issues - as you say - for nostalgia sake!!! But thats all from old Marvel bunch. I do have HUGE volume of Superman, Batman & Wonder Woman though.. right from 60s - but not 100% full though. I may say about 60%...

Hawkeye446

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 30

#3  Edited By Hawkeye446

Very Very Cool. My collection isn't huge. I started with the original Avengers Volume, and have about 150 of the 402 issues. Of course, hardly any are [extremely] old, so it starts around #180. I love all of the stuff from the 80's ^__^ I aim to get the earlier stuff when I have more money. Then, I collect Excalibur, with I have 117 of the 125 issues.very close with the rest hopefully coming on an order soon. Then I plan of collecting some more old Marvel volumes, mainly X-Men related (liked X-Factor, X-Force, West Coast Avengers, Alpha Flight). A LOT of Marvel teams really.

thanobomb1124

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By thanobomb1124

Nice Collections. Iam sooooo gel. Lol. Silver surfer and captian mar-vell are my two favorite marvel characters.

thanosrules

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By thanosrules

@thanobomb1124: Thank you! :) Yeah, I love Marvel Cosmic... Mar-vell is pretty far up on my list too!

Kallarkz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#6  Edited By Kallarkz

Great stuff man

tomorrow morning I will be able to purchase issues 14-137 for 50 cents each from a local dealer from Surfers old 1987 series.

thanosrules

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By thanosrules

@Kallarkz: Sweet. Yeah, if you don't have the others in that series, they should be pretty easy to find... well at least 1-13 ... I had the hardest time finding 130+ ... I guess it all depends how much you want to spend. ;) That is a GREAT deal on 14-137 though! I hope you enjoy the Surfer as much as I do! :)

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.