Follow

She-Hulk

Character » She-Hulk appears in 3184 issues.

After being shot by mobsters, Jennifer Walter received a life-saving blood transfusion from her cousin Bruce Banner, aka The Hulk. Due to Banner's irradiated blood, Jennifer gained the ability to transform into the Sensational She-Hulk. She is a recurring member of the Avengers.

She-Hulk's Strength class?

Kyuubifreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By Kyuubifreak

How much can she Press/lift when she is calm and angry? They did not said how much she can lift when calm or angry.
    Kyuubifreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Kyuubifreak
    @Kyuubifreak: 

no one know?
    fanboy#1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By fanboy#1
    Avatar image for strongestonethereis
    StrongestOneThereIs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

She is Class !00
    She can lift routinely well over 100 tons
    But her max has not been calculated

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 2

#5  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
    @StrongestOneThereIs said:
    " She is Class !00 She can lift routinely well over 100 tons But her max has not been calculated "
    This.
    Kyuubifreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Kyuubifreak
    @fanboy#1:
    i read the bio but it didnt state how much she can press and lift. all it said is she have similar powers to the Hulk
    vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
    @Kyuubifreak said:
    " @fanboy#1: i read the bio but it didnt state how much she can press and lift. all it said is she have similar powers to the Hulk "
    There is no stated limit to how much she can lift so therefore he can't tell you.All he can say is she lifts thousands of tons.
    Kyuubifreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Kyuubifreak

cool, so she is one of the strongest woman in marvel

connormc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By connormc

Class 100+ but calm round about 75tons I think
    Avatar image for defaultdefaultdefault
    defaultdefaultdefault

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Vance Astro said:
    " @StrongestOneThereIs said:
    " She is Class !00 She can lift routinely well over 100 tons But her max has not been calculated "
    This. "
    yep.
    BullyBoy5000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By BullyBoy5000

She-Hulk can lift and press 75 tons max. Source Marvel Universe who's who guide.
    vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
    @BullyBoy5000 said:
    " She-Hulk can lift and press 75 tons max. Source Marvel Universe who's who guide. "
    She's Hulk has been above Class 75 for over 20 years....
    BullyBoy5000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By BullyBoy5000

Really? How is that?

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
    @BullyBoy5000 said:
    " Really? How is that? "
    She's had strength upgrades....
    mister garbage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#15  Edited By mister garbage
    @Vance Astro said:
    " @BullyBoy5000 said:
    " Really? How is that? "
    She's had strength upgrades.... "
    Indeed. She bulked up and trained as Jen Walters which pumped her up even higher as She-Hulk.
    Bridgeman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Bridgeman

What is the biggest thing she ever lifted? 

mister garbage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By mister garbage
    @Bridgeman: Well - she can out-lift the Thing one handed:
    No Caption Provided
    defaultdefaultdefault

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mister garbage: 
    Not trying to be mean, but avoid using stuff where She-Hulk is in the suit you see there 
    since it augments her abilities, as its even stated on that very page.
    mister garbage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By mister garbage
    @CATMANEXE: Ehm... it just helps her keep control over the immense power increase she gained after training in outer space...

No Caption Provided
    defaultdefaultdefault

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mister garbage: 
    i actually missed the ish. got the number? it seems that everyone outside of yourself states that her power-up 
    was only temporary and the suit shes wearing signifies which feats occur with that power-up.
    mister garbage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By mister garbage
    @CATMANEXE: She-Hulk vol. 1 #009 - January 2005

I don't think it was a temporary power-up. She trained for 3 months in outer-space as Jen Walters and when she turned into She-Hulk she had so much more power she was having a hard time containing it at first.
    defaultdefaultdefault

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

kkn
    defaultdefaultdefault

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mister garbage: 
    sorry i read them, plus your not telling the truth. she didnt get the power up until issue 8 when she fought Champion, she gained the suit in issue 9. she lost that upgrade afterwords and as a result no longer required the suit.

again, you shouldnt post scans of a character using a temporary upgrade as a testament of
    their normal strength class.
    mister garbage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By mister garbage
    @CATMANEXE: Dude what the hell are you talking about? I have the entire series right in front of me. I'm not 'telling the truth'? I just re-read these last week and scanned over them again before responding to your last comment. Go back and re-read them yourself. 

The power was never said to be 'temporary' and the suit didn't give her any extra boost - it kept her power in check for her so she didn't overuse it unnecessarily - like when she went to check on her goldfish and tore up half the town trying to get there. She-Hulk v1 ends w/Jen not being able to change into She-Hulk due to a mental block - it says NOTHING about the extra power she gained being taken away from her. She worked out and trained as JEN WALTERS - which makes She-Hulk stronger by proxy. Unless Jen Walters goes back in time and UN-trains, that power is always going to be available.

The scan you asked me about came from issue #9, FYI - when she gets the Jupiter suit from Reed Richards.
    defaultdefaultdefault

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mister garbage: 
    i know it came from issue 9, i said that, you said issue 1. for one. and no, sorry she didnt retain the power up.
    it dissipated afterwords by 10, obviously because she didnt keep powering herself up in Jen Walters form,
    and made very notable by the fact that she no longer wore the Jupiter suit, as she no longer needed to since
    her upgrade was gone. that was the whole point of her arm wrestling Herc. she was doing what she wanted 
    to do before that strength boost left her. your logic is holed in the fact she wouldnt need to Untrain. like any real person, 
    if she didnt keep the constant regiment going, Jen would become weaker, even over a short period of time.
    She-Hulks base strength level receded afterwords.

again, just advice is all. dont use scenarios where a character is temporarily amped for argument.
    its the same as saying Hulk can beat Juggernaut with ease because he did so while he was a Horseman.

how can you honestly believe she can still do this...
    No Caption Provided

..then struggle with Blonsky, Skrulls, Strong Guy, M, Behemoth, Titania, and so on only issues later?
    the suit is not only significant in telling us (and you) that she was at a greater form, but the fact that
    she temporarily had a new codename as well.
    mister garbage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By mister garbage
    @mister garbage said:
    " @CATMANEXE: She-Hulk vol. 1 #009 - January 2005  I don't think it was a temporary power-up. She trained for 3 months in outer-space as Jen Walters and when she turned into She-Hulk she had so much more power she was having a hard time containing it at first. "
    @CATMANEXE: Go ahead and read that again - i bolded the important part.

If you wanna argue about Hulk vs. Juggernaut go ahead over to the Hulk forum, there's been a long thread about that going on. 

You've yet to prove that that power was temporary. That run ended at issue #12 - and in those last few issues i don't see where it says that she's no longer going to be that strong when she re-Hulks up. Nor does it state anywhere that she hasn't kept up any kind of workout regimen - actually, i believe the next She-Hulk run even started out the first page with her jogging - hmmm... could this be a potential sign that she does keep up some sort of regimen?

No thanks for the advice - but i have some for you: Find specific instances or written/printed documentation to support your ideas before shooting down someone else's innocent post.
    defaultdefaultdefault

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Aside form i just told you why....

@CATMANEXE

said:

" @mister garbage: 
    i know it came from issue 9, i said that, you said issue 1. for one. and no, sorry she didnt retain the power up.
    it dissipated afterwords by 10, obviously because she didnt keep powering herself up in Jen Walters form,
    and made very notable by the fact that she no longer wore the Jupiter suit, as she no longer needed to since
    her upgrade was gone. that was the whole point of her arm wrestling Herc. she was doing what she wanted 
    to do before that strength boost left her. your logic is holed in the fact she wouldnt need to Untrain. like any real person, 
    if she didnt keep the constant regiment going, Jen would become weaker, even over a short period of time.
    She-Hulks base strength level receded afterwords.

again, just advice is all. dont use scenarios where a character is temporarily amped for argument.
    its the same as saying Hulk can beat Juggernaut with ease because he did so while he was a Horseman.

how can you honestly believe she can still do this...

No Caption Provided
               ..then struggle with Blonsky, Skrulls, Strong Guy, M, Behemoth, Titania, and so on only issues later? the suit is not only significant in telling us (and you) that she was at a greater form, but the fact that she temporarily had a new codename as well. "
    @mister garbage said:

" @mister garbage said:

" @CATMANEXE: She-Hulk vol. 1 #009 - January 2005  I don't think it was a temporary power-up. She trained for 3 months in outer-space as Jen Walters and when she turned into She-Hulk she had so much more power she was having a hard time containing it at first. "

If you wanna argue about Hulk vs. Juggernaut go ahead over to the Hulk forum, there's been a long thread about that going on.   "
    no, actually i wont, and wasnt. it was a comparison.

You've yet to prove that that power was temporary.

i provided the reason, so youve actually yet to prove that she retained that power, and learned to control it without the
    suit.

That run ended at issue #12 - 
    and in those last few issues i don't see where it says that she's no longer going to be that strong when she re-Hulks up.

i noticed you failed to see it. thats why i pointed it out to you, not to mention there were more series afterwords.
    its not that hard to get, and you actually do. you just dont want to admit it because your being childish.

Nor does it state anywhere that she hasn't kept up any kind of workout regimen - actually, i believe the next She-Hulk run even started out the first page with her jogging - hmmm... could this be a potential sign that she does keep up some sort of regimen?  

probably not the same since she was in She-Hulk form while she was jogging? not to mention later when she was she was unable to
    trun into She-Hulk anymore. sorry, but it was a one time deal. even you know this, your just being goofy.

No thanks for the advice - but i have some for you: Find specific instances or written/printed documentation to support your ideas before shooting down someone else's innocent post.   

already did, your turn.

No Caption Provided

the strength upgrade was temporary. she wore a suit because she couldnt control it.
    she lost the upgrade, now doesnt require the suit. she didnt gain control, otherwise that would have been shown
    (but you have scans of this i assume?). afterwords, she had to struggle with feats that were otherwise easy with the upgrade.
     so what was shown after, is that she no longer had access to that strength upgrade, and that she longer required the suit.
    can you show otherwise? no, of course you cant.
    so no your wrong. i disagee with you. the comics do. the Handbooks do as well (which were written by Tom Broovert, 
    the same editor on the books in question).
    mister garbage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By mister garbage

@CATMANEXE:

A) - big-time-outdated power chart, for starters...  and it doesn't say this power change was 'temporary', it only says her power level has varied throughout her past.

Struggling in a fight and temporarily matching someone in an arm-wrestling contest are clearly two completely different things - one requiring more skill than the other.

Keep in mind also that She-Hulk is a Hulk and can alter her strength level with her emotional state. Also i suppose that her being in outer space again and beating the snot out of a Thanos clone is a minimal task too, right? 

Anyhow - if you look at her fight vs. Abomination - she really didn't have too much of a struggle, did she? She outclassed him the whole way through.
    She struggles a little bit against a Wendigo - but even the Hulk does that - and so would Hercules - who seems to be your method of comparison to her power set.
    She then takes on the U-Foes, Zzzax, and an army of Nick Fury LMD's in the same issue.
    Next up - Iron Man - beat the crap out of him until he depowered her.
    Fights with Creel - a tough job for anyone
    Beats the snot out of some alien who threw a bear at her
    Stomps a magical dude named Dark Art (Arthur Moore) breaking through his magical shield because her anger powered her up enough
    She temp. teams up w/Hercules to beat some demigod and tosses him (Herc) to the ground w/ease
    She seemed to struggle more with falling and the wind than she did with the SuperSkrull - but then again, who wouldn't struggle against him?
    And finally... i'm looking at the page right now - she seems to have trounced Behemoth pretty easily. All he did was throw her once or twice.

It was Jen Walters running - NOT She-Hulk.

No Caption Provided

Want another - the Jupiter suit got all busted to hell and she still kept the updated power: Only thing stopping her was the gem Titania had.

No Caption Provided

There ya go - no suit - still powered. That suit was a control device. You STILL can't show that she hasn't kept the power, regardless of what you type here, it just hasn't happened yet. Not for lack of trying, i'll give you that.

I'll refrain from swapping insults with you ('childish'?, 'goofy'? c'mon man...)
    defaultdefaultdefault

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mister garbage: 
    you just showed absolutely nothing, and worse so. 
    -you showed Jen losing the power suit of all scans
    - you also just showed the incident were Jen lost her ability to turn into She-Hulk (same fight with Titania)
    - then you showed a scan of her running, after she lost the ability to turn into She-Hulk. 
    lol. epic fail. try again another time.

@mister garbage said:

" @mister garbage said: 
    Want another - the Jupiter suit got all busted to hell and she still kept the updated power: Only thing stopping her was the gem Titania had.

considering there wasnt a first and you posted out of context (a scan of depowered Jen jogging, get real!)
    also doesnt show her keeping her power. this is right after she got powered up in the first place, and what your
    showing is where she loses it. then she gets depowered right afterwords (thus we enter your above jogging scene)
    stop grabbing random scans from Google and actually read the comics, instead of lying and saying " theyre right in front
    of you ". your context indicates your not reading the issues.

so youve provided nothing so far. provide scans that says and shows she has her power upgrade all the time and occur well
    after when she got them
    (and lost them.lol) in the first place (because yes, depsite your earlier claim, theres a whole nother
    volume, then She-Hulk costars in another two volumes after that).

@mister garbage said:

"

@CATMANEXE:

A) - big-time-outdated power chart, for starters...  and it doesn't say this power change was 'temporary', it only says her power level has varied throughout her past. 

its from after World War Hulk. and after the Gladiator match and the end of Volume 2. so i beg to differ. 
    and yes thats what it says, but not what it means. i know its hard for you to understand, despite how simple its written. 

@CATMANEXE said:

No Caption Provided
     the strength upgrade was temporary. she wore a suit because she couldnt control it. she lost the upgrade, now doesnt require the suit. she didnt gain control, otherwise that would have been shown (but you have scans of this i assume?). afterwords, she had to struggle with feats that were otherwise easy with the upgrade.  so what was shown after, is that she no longer had access to that strength upgrade, and that she longer required the suit. can you show otherwise? no, of course you cant.so no your wrong. i disagee with you. the comics do. the Handbooks do as well (which were written by Tom Broovert,  the same editor on the books in question). "
    maybe try reading that again, and not only not ignoring what it says, but not adding your own fanfics into it.

@mister garbage said:

" Keep in mind also that She-Hulk is a Hulk and can alter her strength level with her emotional state. Also i suppose that her being in outer space again and beating the snot out of a Thanos clone is a minimal task too, right? 

lol. are you actually implying She-Hulk is a match for Thanos. forget it! im not buying that for a second.

@mister garbage said:

Anyhow - if you look at her fight vs. Abomination - she really didn't have too much of a struggle, did she? She outclassed him the whole way through.
    She struggles a little bit against a Wendigo - but even the Hulk does that - and so would Hercules - who seems to be your method of comparison to her power set.
    She then takes on the U-Foes, Zzzax, and an army of Nick Fury LMD's in the same issue.
    Next up - Iron Man - beat the crap out of him until he depowered her.
    Fights with Creel - a tough job for anyone
    Beats the snot out of some alien who threw a bear at her
    Stomps a magical dude named Dark Art (Arthur Moore) breaking through his magical shield because her anger powered her up enough
    She temp. teams up w/Hercules to beat some demigod and tosses him (Herc) to the ground w/ease
    She seemed to struggle more with falling and the wind than she did with the SuperSkrull - but then again, who wouldn't struggle against him?
    And finally... i'm looking at the page right now - she seems to have trounced Behemoth pretty easily. All he did was throw her once or twice.

your analysis's of the fights are also wrong. in fact if a she still had that power boost she
    would have 1-shotted near to every one of those opponents. sorry. your just perpetuating a lie now.
    and your reading from scans as well. you know, read and get real context rather than looking at the 
    respect thread were I post those She-Hulk scans that your putting up!!!!
    yes, i said lies. im saying your making this crap up still and
    im sticking to it.  

he strength upgrade was temporary. she wore a suit because she couldnt control it. she lost the upgrade, now doesnt require the suit. she didnt gain control, otherwise that would have been shown (but you have scans of this i assume?). afterwords, she had to struggle with feats that were otherwise easy with the upgrade.  so what was shown after, is that she no longer had access to that strength upgrade, and that she longer required the suit. can you show otherwise?  "

can you show an example that doesnt take place during the time she had the suit of her displaying that 
    strength class? its as clear as that. your saying i have no proof. the proof i have is after that incident she
    has never once again shown that strength boost again. unless you can provide something we're she can.
    clearly you cant because the scan you showed was of her one panel after the suit is ripped giving up the
    last of that boost. it doesnt exist, simple as that. alls you can say is she " may have ". may have is alot different
    than whats in print. she " may be Galactus ". hey, i dunno, can you show me a scan were it specifically says
    she isnt Galactus? i rest my case.
    Selvokaz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Selvokaz
    @Kyuubifreak:

its probably been mentioned, but Jen's strength doesn't vary like her famous cousin with her mood swings or should i say not as much, shes constantly at peak strength, the only draw back is she isn't his equal in the strength or durability department because of it. shes at class 100 which can mean anything up to and beyond 100 tons.
    vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
    @mister garbage said:

I'm sorry you can't support your ideas with FACTUAL evidence or without resorting to attempted insults and getting all worked up over the fact that you CANNOT PROVE what you're saying. Wanna know why you can't prove it? Because it hasn't been written.  You cannot find anywhere where it is clearly stated that she hasn't retained any of that power. You can't prove that she will never access that power again. All your other points are null and void until you can back them up with proof. FYI - proof is in the feats and in the comics, not random google you pull or from your own mind. You don't/didn't write She-Hulk and the people that never stated what you're trying to say.  You take my posting out of context - i showed you that picture to show you she worked out as JEN, because you said she worked out as She-Hulk, remember? Go ahead and scroll up. it's there. I showed you throwing a thunderous punch at Titania withOUT the suit on - all bulked up with no suit on. She gets a mental block again and that suppresses all her powers, true but it DOES NOT say she has not retained the power. To say that is without evidence and untrue unless you can show me where it says that that power was only temporary. Your WWH power chart means little to this discussion, as it doesn't say she has no access to her power like you're trying (very hard) to say.You need to slow down, take a big breath and READ my posts before you fly off the handle and get all fanatical for no good reason. Get off your high-horse and read a comic before you start spouting more nonsense. "

Just because someone doesn't have the scans to prove you wrong doesn't mean you're not wrong.
    loveNwar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By loveNwar

They say Evil Samson is now quite stronger than She-Hulk... Does anybody know his current strength level?

mister garbage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By mister garbage
    @loveNwar: I don't think we have a good gauge of her current power level, especially compared to the Gamma-powered behemoths that are around currently.
    @Vance Astro: True, but not even being able to point me in the right direction or discrediting what is clearly being shown in scans doesn't make him correct either... nor does it make me a 'liar', as has been stated.
    vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

@Love & War if Samson is in fact stronger than She-Hulk than he's class 100..there is no class beyond that. 
    @Mister Garbage..while what you say is true.The scans YOU posted didn't prove you were anymore right than he is.
    tristerfalm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By tristerfalm

When She-hulk got powered up, she schooled Champion like a small child, out-muscled Herc and made city-block shockwaves when she punched Titania. If she still had that kind of power, her enemies between then and now would have been one-shot wonders. BAM! And they fly into space. Clearly this isn't the case. Also, she was HUGE. Like, normally She-hulk's bulk changes I know with different artists, but it's generally kept at a sleek bodybuilder level. At that time she had biceps like bowling balls. Clearly she still does not. It's VERY evident that the power-up was temp.

The real question, though, is why the hell would she go back to normal? I understand the depowerment thing after and then getting her powers back, but if she knows her strength is exponentially increased, maybe it would be a good idea to do SOME amount of strength training between missions? I mean obviously she doesn't have to pump up to the ludicrous levels the writers felt like putting her at back then, but still...maybe just to be a little more damn relevant. She gets chumped out too much these days, you'd think she'd get tired of it and hit the gym. Oh well...I guess Marvel just wants to sweep that whole mini-series under the rug and keep all the big strong men bigger and stronger than all the big strong women.

senglord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump because of the botw

Masked_Up

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

She-Hulk's Superhuman Registration card says she's class 100 and so does Iron Man's Civil War Damage Report. Current She-Hulk isn't stronger than The Hulk himself or stronger than Hercules, she's probably still stronger than the Thing although probably not able to lift his max with one hand. I'd says she's a mid-level class 100. She's probably stronger than the lower level ones like Wonder Man, Colossus, The Thing, Rage, Iron Man etc. but she's probably NOT stronger than the highest level class 100's like Gladiator, Blue Marvel, Thor, Sentry, Hercules & Juggernaut.

Avatar image for phoenixdiamond616
    phoenixdiamond616

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

She is supposed to be a 100 tonner in her base form. Idon't know how strong she is angry.

PublicEnemynr1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

As any other character, she oscilates and depends on the portrayal, but, technically, she should be elite Class 100. In A-Force, they stated a few times that she was "stronger than pretty much everyone else in the world".

Some writers (not all) have portrayed her as a second tier, but that hasn't happened since Thanos "killed" her, as far as I can remember.

She was vastly upgraded by the Celestials. Her powers have since then receded somewhat, BUT she proved she still can emit gamma energy in the last Fantastic Four issue... so, we don't know where she is right now, but she seems above her old self. Titania has looked very good recently against Immortal Hulk and vs Adult Skaar, and She-Hulk overpowered her quite casually.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.