Follow

She-Hulk

Character » She-Hulk appears in 3187 issues.

After being shot by mobsters, Jennifer Walter received a life-saving blood transfusion from her cousin Bruce Banner, aka The Hulk. Due to Banner's irradiated blood, Jennifer gained the ability to transform into the Sensational She-Hulk. She is a recurring member of the Avengers.

Is She–Hulk a whore?

• 53 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for petey_is_spidey
    Petey_is_Spidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 11

#1  Edited By Petey_is_Spidey

She has sex with anyone. Tony, Hercules, and Juggernaut. And who do you think is sexier, her or Red She–Hulk.

Skunkstein

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Skunkstein

Normal Green She-Hulk is hottest.

Yeaaah, she is kinda a whore.. but damn what a woman, huh?

Shes a great example of how no one dares creating a bad looking leading female character.

mervotron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By mervotron

She-Hulk has the better sense of humour and would be great to hang out with. I wouldn't say she's a whore. Just sexually liberated. Plus she doesn't get paid for it.

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#4  Edited By joshmightbe

If you call her a whore you also need to call Iron Man, Hercules, Namor, Woverine, Batman, and Daredevil all whores because they've all had just as many if not more sex partners than her

handsome_stud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By handsome_stud

@joshmightbe said:

If you call her a whore you also need to call Iron Man, Hercules, Namor, Woverine, Batman, and Daredevil all whores because they've all had just as many if not more sex partners than her

if a men does it, it's cool tho

What's better: a key that opens every lock? or a lock that opens from every key?

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By joshmightbe

@handsome_stud: So you're saying its ok for men to things that its not ok for women to do got it

Avatar image for wavemotioncannon
    WaveMotionCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By WaveMotionCannon

She likes to get it in, what's wrong with that? Plus she's hot with a mean rack.

Avatar image for kid_omega_prime
    Kid_Omega_Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Kid_Omega_Prime

I like Green She-Hulk and not because she is easer to get into then a Art Collage. Because she is smart, Funny, Sexy not to meantion... Well thats all can thank of for now.

BatteredArmor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#9  Edited By BatteredArmor

kind of, sort of......in a way......but "whore " is the wrong word for it, think of her like a female player, or at the very worst really really easy

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By joshmightbe

I don't see why she gets a hard time for sleeping around while Tony should have an STD named after him given his history and its all cool

Avatar image for thegreyoutcastx
    TheGreyOutcastX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By TheGreyOutcastX

@joshmightbe said:

I don't see why she gets a hard time for sleeping around while Tony should have an STD named after him given his history and its all cool

I'm with you on this. Double Standards.....

Skunkstein

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Skunkstein

@joshmightbe said:

Why does people keep believing that men can be whores??? Only women can.

Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 15

#13  Edited By Mercy_

@Skunkstein said:

@joshmightbe said:

BS.

Nudeviking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#14  Edited By Nudeviking

@joshmightbe said:

This!

Why does Hercules get a thread like this while someone like She-Hulk or Emma Frost get called a slut or a whore for the same exact behavior?

Nudeviking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Nudeviking

@Skunkstein said:

@joshmightbe said:

Why does do people keep believing in really antiquated sexual double standards??? that men can be whores???

There I fixed it for you. If a dude enjoys sex he's a stud. If a woman enjoys sex she's a slut? That's a load of nonsense.

Skunkstein

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Skunkstein

@Mercy_: No, no its true enough.

Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#17  Edited By Mercy_

@Nudeviking said:

@Skunkstein said:

@joshmightbe said:

Why does do people keep believing in really antiquated sexual double standards??? that men can be whores???

There I fixed it for you. If a dude enjoys sex he's a stud. If a woman enjoys sex she's a slut? That's a load of nonsense.

Exactly this.

@Skunkstein: No. What it's actually a ridiculously antiquated double standard.

Onemoreposter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#18  Edited By Onemoreposter

Absolutely. I put 50 on her dresser last night.

Skunkstein

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Skunkstein

@Nudeviking said:

@Skunkstein said:

@joshmightbe said:

Why? Im tired of this crap about that female and men are the same.. we're not, never will be, no matter how much anyone wants it. Down to simple biology men and women are very different, we have different triggers, different patterns. You can see it down to infants.... and this isnt bad its just reality and biology.

Everyone man and woman should be able to have the same possibilities and get the same applause from what they achieve. But when it comes to basic patterns and habits there a differences between men and woman.

Now when thats said, a man cant be a ''slut'' or a ''whore'', because if a woman wants sex... she just has to be.. well there, and if she wants to have sex with a thousand she still just has to be there...

If a man wants to be a ''player'' then he has to be either good looking, charming, have a fake job, well dressed or have a game plan or all of them. Its in our biology how we react to each other sexually. You can see it in nature, our evolution and survival gene doesnt allow men to be ''whores''.

Im talking generally here.

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By joshmightbe

@Skunkstein said:

@joshmightbe said:

Only 2 types of men see it this way virgins and douche bags

Nudeviking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Nudeviking

@Onemoreposter said:

You do know her dresser is just a drawing on a piece of paper right? I mean even She-Hulk acknowledged she's a fictitious character...

TheGreyOutcastX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By TheGreyOutcastX

@Mercy_ said:

@Nudeviking said:

@Skunkstein said:

@joshmightbe said:

Exactly this.

@Skunkstein: No. What it's actually a ridiculously antiquated double standard.

Agreed x 1000.

Video_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Video_Martian

SHE'S NOT A WHORE.

Nudeviking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Nudeviking

@Skunkstein said:

@Nudeviking said:

@Skunkstein said:

@joshmightbe said:

Why? Im tired of this crap about that female and men are the same.. we're not, never will be, no matter how much anyone wants it. Down to simple biology men and women are very different, we have different triggers, different patterns. You can see it down to infants.... and this isnt bad its just reality and biology.

Everyone man and woman should be able to have the same possibilities and get the same applause from what they achieve. But when it comes to basic patterns and habits there a differences between men and woman.

Now when thats said, a man cant be a ''slut'' or a ''whore'', because if a woman wants sex... she just has to be.. well there, and if she wants to have sex with a thousand she still just has to be there...

If a man wants to be a ''player'' then he has to be either good looking, charming, have a fake job, well dressed and have a game plan. Its in our biology how we react to each other sexually. You can see it in nature, our evolution and survival gene doesnt allow men to be ''whores''.

So you are saying that because, in your opinion, men are less picky about sexual partners than women they cannot be sluts? Because men put more effort into finding sexual partners they can't be sluts?

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By joshmightbe

@Nudeviking: What he's saying is because he has to put forth effort to get laid anyone who doesn't has something wrong with them instead just accepting his own short comings

Nudeviking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Nudeviking

@joshmightbe said:

@Nudeviking: What he's saying is because he has to put forth effort to get laid anyone who doesn't has something wrong with them instead just accepting his own short comings

Thanks for clearing that up. It makes total sense now. :D

danhimself

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By danhimself

this thread needs to be shut down before it gets out of hand and also the question has been asked before in many other threads

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By joshmightbe

@Nudeviking: You're welcome

TheGreyOutcastX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By TheGreyOutcastX

@danhimself said:

this thread needs to be shut down before it gets out of hand and also the question has been asked before in many other threads

This.

RazzaTazz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1887

User Lists: 79

#30  Edited By RazzaTazz
    @Nudeviking said:

@Onemoreposter said:

You do know her dresser is just a drawing on a piece of paper right? I mean even She-Hulk acknowledged she's a fictitious character...

This, ftw
    Skunkstein

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Skunkstein

@Nudeviking said:

@Skunkstein said:

@Nudeviking said:

@Skunkstein said:

@joshmightbe said:

If a man wants to be a ''player'' then he has to be either good looking, charming, have a fake job, well dressed and have a game plan. Its in our biology how we react to each other sexually. You can see it in nature, our evolution and survival gene doesnt allow men to be ''whores''.

So you are saying that because, in your opinion, men are less picky about sexual partners than women they cannot be sluts? Because men put more effort into finding sexual partners they can't be sluts?

Youre kinda right, but its way to simply to explain that way. Let me start over, and explain this:

There is a huge double standard when it comes to women and men and their sexuality and the whole deal of being promiscuous. When a guy sleeps with a bunch of women he is called a ‘’player’’ and he becomes ‘’the man’’ but when a women does the same she is seen as a ''whore'' or ''slut''. This seems unfair… how can each gender do the same thing but have totally opposite reactions on their reputation.

Now I can see from the responses to my previous post that im already seen as a sort os misogynist, which isn’t true at all. I believe in equal rights between the sexes, we both have completely equal brains, and vastly able to achieve the same things.

Anyway let me get back to my point….

First off there is the biological aspect, back in the days it was very simple, we had to survive, and to survive means two things, we have to survive as a human being and we had to survive as a race. By surviving as human beings we evolved different triggers and habits that made this possible. For example there is a reason many women find tall, strong, healthy men attractive, because these men gave them the best possibility to survive. This is also why men find women with wide hips attractive because they were better breeders. Women breed, men gave the seed, I mean it’s funny how the average infatuation for men lasts nine months.

In modern society its lies deep within our evolution to accept ‘’lose’’ men, and the opposite on ‘’lose’’ women, but I think the main point now is a bit different:

I think the reason for the double standards is because men naturally are ‘’easy’’. As I said before, if a woman wanted to, she could simply sleep with every man she wanted to, there would be few men turning a woman down if such was the situation. As I also said before the average man need to devote huge amount of time to get the opportunity to have sex with just a single woman. What im saying is that women have so many choices…. Many more than men when it comes to choosing a sexual partner.

When woman find no trouble at all in finding a sexual partner, and men finds it to be such a challenge, I think it makes sense that there are such double standards. Guys pretty much just take whatever they can find, where women have the luxery of being picky. So when a woman doesn’t discriminate between those shes sleeping with, society sees it as if shes misusing and abusing her power of choice and anyone who abuses a power is seen to looked at negatively. But when a guy manages to sleep with a bunch of women, when most guys are struggeling to find just one, it makes that one guy look very talented.

If a couple of dudes are out hunting, and if no one is shooting anything the whole day, except one guy who shoot five ducks, that one dude is seen as very talented huntsman. But if a woman goes out to a steakhouse and orders everything on the menu, she is considered a pig.

A man can’t be a whore because it takes damn much talent for a man to sleep with a lot of women, but a women is a whore if she sleeps with a lot of men, because that’s the easiest thing on the world to do.

Avatar image for wavemotioncannon
    WaveMotionCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By WaveMotionCannon

I wouldn't call her a whore just cuz she likes to poke. I'd call her a whore if she lied about it. Women like sex just as much as men, some people deny it some don't.

kidchipotle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By kidchipotle

She's hot.

daredevil21134

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By daredevil21134

She's a female pimp

x_29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 33

#35  Edited By x_29

She is a sex addict with a heart of gold:)

k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#36  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator

She doesn't have sex for money, so no, she's not a whore.

/end thread

TheGreyOutcastX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By TheGreyOutcastX

@k4tzm4n said:

/end thread

This is why I respect you, sir. Always straight to the point.

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By joshmightbe

@Skunkstein: So you're saying she's a whore because society decided she was a whore?

Skunkstein

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Skunkstein

@joshmightbe: ....... Society decides a lot of things, and yes its a huge factor aswell as evolutionary and biological.

k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#40  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator

@TheGreyOutcastX said:

@k4tzm4n said:

/end thread

This is why I respect you, sir. Always straight to the point.

Hah, thank you.

I honestly have no idea why this hasn't been locked. The OP is total troll bait. One ignorant statement and the user never even returned to the thread. I think I'll flag it in case no one else has yet.

ReVamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By ReVamp

@k4tzm4n said:

/end thread

That's contradictory. Like a double negative. It should be "/thread". And I'm only pointing this out because its really the only thing worth mentioning in this thread.

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By joshmightbe

@Skunkstein: There was a time when Society decided slavery was ok, does that make it right?

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By the_stegman  Moderator

If I were She Hulk, I'd have my way with men too. 

btw the title of this thread gave me the chuckles.

TheGreyOutcastX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By TheGreyOutcastX

@k4tzm4n: Yea, I'm kinda surprised myself. You'd think tossing the word whore around would raise a few heads.

Anticross

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Anticross

Then again nobody cares, whores can be awesome characters too promiscuity is not a big issue as it once was

Skunkstein

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Skunkstein

@joshmightbe: Try to understand my point, dont look at it so black and white. Im just trying to explain how the world spins.

And that question there... hah, thats funny. Youre implying that i like the word whore. Im complerty unbiased of the word... im just trying to explain it.

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By joshmightbe

@Skunkstein: The word itself is a moral judgement always has been and there is no way you can claim that someone like Iron Man is morally superior to She-Hulk just cause he has a dick

AssertingValor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 65

#48  Edited By AssertingValor

huuuuuuh who cares........

Kallarkz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#49  Edited By Kallarkz

A woman sleeps with three men and she is then called a whore?

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 43

#50  Edited By Joygirl

Tops, she's a slut. The discussion above is mildly interesting but I'm not going to pick at it too much. I'll say she isn't a whore (because she doesn't get paid), she likes to get around and that isn't a bad thing. Although, her standards are pretty low... "taller than me" seems to be her only real restriction on picking a partner.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.