Follow

Shadow the Hedgehog

Character » Shadow the Hedgehog appears in 126 issues.

Shadow the Hedgehog was created by Gerald Robotnik, many years before Sonic was born. He has the ability to warp time and space with Chaos Control. He has often butted heads with Sonic. Shadow has become bitter towards humanity, except for a girl from his past, Maria, whom is Professor Gerald's granddaughter.

Is Shadow Best Good,Evil, or Neuteral?

Bookman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By Bookman

I say evil, because Eggman getting a bit outdated, and he has a great evil laugh.

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By Sparda

Shadow was best when he was evil for most of the time.....he was ok when he turned good at the end of SA2B, but they really should've just kept him dead, cause Sega really ruined the character.

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Vrakmul

S...par..dda isss tha..t rea..lly, yo..u? 

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Sparda
    Dreadnaught said:
    "S...par..dda isss tha..t rea..lly, yo..u? 
    "

In the.....virtual flesh.

Just for a while. I've been able to gain access to another computer to see the birth of CV2.0. After a couple of days, I'm probably gone again.

Nice to see ya, Dread!
    Jax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By Jax
    Sparda said:
    "Dreadnaught said:
    "

Just for a while. I've been able to gain access to another computer to see the birth of CV2.0. After a couple of days, I'm probably gone again.

Nice to see ya, Dread!
    "
                  SPARDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAa. Your back for a few days. YAYAYAYYAYAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY. So how you been?
    Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Vrakmul
    Sparda said:
    "Dreadnaught said:
    "

Nice to see ya, Dread!
    "
    Nice to see you to, though comic vine 2.0 kind of hurts my eyes as the color is just so bleached out. 
    Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Sparda
    Jax said:
    "Sparda said:
    "Dreadnaught said:
    "

Nice to see ya, Dread!
    "
                  SPARDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAa. Your back for a few days. YAYAYAYYAYAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY. So how you been?
    "
    Not bad, thanks for asking. Only got two  somewhat easy Final Exams coming up (which is a relief compared to last semester).

How about you?

(We're probably derailing this thread...)
    Bookman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#8  Edited By Bookman
    Sparda said:
    "Jax said:
    "Sparda said:
    "Dreadnaught said:
    "

Nice to see ya, Dread!
    "
    "
    Not bad, thanks for asking. Only got two  somewhat easy Final Exams coming up (which is a relief compared to last semester).

How about you?

"

Maybe I can remake it.
    Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Vrakmul

Any way, he is meant to be evil and should stay so *I got and beat the new hulk game, it had the same pit fall as ultimate destruction, it's a little short and easy*  Though at the moment sega is getting a wee bit desperate with it's original IP material. 

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Sparda
    Bookman said:
    "Sparda said:
    "Jax said:
    "Sparda said:
    "Dreadnaught said:
    "

Nice to see ya, Dread!
    "
    "

How about you?

"

Maybe I can remake it."

Nah, don't worry bout it. There's a lot of chat threads, so we'll just take our yap someplace else.

@Dread: Yeah, it hurts to look at sometimes, heh.

(Off to Clarks Bar N Grill!)
    Jax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Jax
    Sparda said:
    "Jax said:
    "Sparda said:
    "Dreadnaught said:
    "

Nice to see ya, Dread!
    "
    "

How about you?

"

Oh, well. I already took my finals a week ago. I'm good just (for more information on statement look in the rate the vine character thread where Jax mentions "stones")
    CadeShanley

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By CadeShanley

Shadow is neuteral because he is ether good or evil depending on his goals.

Avatar image for reversenegative
    ReverseNegative

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 6

#13  Edited By ReverseNegative

I've heard he's considered an Anti-Hero for some reason.

sawmbi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By sawmbi

well i dont know about you guys but he needs to be both. let him go his own way and make his own rules

Hazlenaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 11

#15  Edited By Hazlenaut

In the future he is best described as an anti-villain later on full villain. The Shadow Androids makes it confusing since it is difficult to tell who is the real shadow? as of now it is uncertain in both games, comics or any animated TV series.

Mooty_Pass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Mooty_Pass

He is ok as a villian,but i doubt that he will go back to being one if he does he just broke his promis to maria so might just kill himself.

whoohoo789

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By whoohoo789

he was a great villan but i prefer either a good guy or nuetral

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.