Follow

Sentry

Character » Sentry appears in 966 issues.

After ingesting an experimental super-soldier formula, the lowly Robert Reynolds became the Sentry, if only in his mind. In constant battle with his dark side known as the Void, the Sentry has been forgotten and dead, he has resurrected and vanished. Even if he is one of earth's greatest heroes, he is also one of the world's greatest dangers.

Sentry lost of memory

estrato

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#1  Edited By estrato

Hello people, today I want to talk about The Sentry erasing his memory to vanish The Void. 
    I have been in a discussion with my girl about WHO erase Sentry´s memories....I´m hoping you can help me unravel the truth 

¿Does the Sentry erase his memory by his own power or someone aid him in the task?
    If you can give the reference of your statements i would appreciate it

AndyPhifer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By AndyPhifer

" With the heroes of the world united and waiting for the Void to come, Reynolds comes to the realization that he must make the sacrifice again. With the help of CLOC, Mr. Fantastic, and Doctor Strange, he once again erases the memory of Sentry from the world." 
    Just read the wiki, dude!

Avatar image for deactivated-5d1828448d5f0
    deactivated-5d1828448d5f0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 21

@andyphifer said:
    "" With the heroes of the world united and waiting for the Void to come, Reynolds comes to the realization that he must make the sacrifice again. With the help of CLOC, Mr. Fantastic, and Doctor Strange, he once again erases the memory of Sentry from the world." 
    Just read the wiki, dude! "

LOL
    vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
    @estrato said:
    "
    Hello people, today I want to talk about The Sentry erasing his memory to vanish The Void. 
    I have been in a discussion with my girl about WHO erase Sentry´s memories....I´m hoping you can help me unravel the truth 

¿Does the Sentry erase his memory by his own power or someone aid him in the task?
        "
    I don't think anyone knows.
    estrato

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#5  Edited By estrato
    @andyphifer: 

I do read the wiki, but i´ve been told about another sentry serie where apparently Sentry erase his memory by his own. 
    I search and coldn´t find any clear information....i just wanna to be sure
    SuperTide

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#6  Edited By SuperTide
    @Vance Astro said:
    " @estrato said:
    "

"
    I don't think anyone knows. "

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.