Respect Sentry

  • 83 results
  • 1
  • 2
Avatar image for majestic99
#1 Edited by majestic99 (8915 posts) - - Show Bio
2205586-img008uw.jpg

Sentry's Bio

List of powers:

  • Super strength/thunderclapping
  • Super speed
  • Invulnerability
  • Super senses
  • Flight
  • Psionic powers (telepathy, holding his physical powers together with his mind)
  • Absorption of solar radiation and other energies
  • Energy projection
  • Constructs
  • Elemental manipulation
  • Invisibility via deflecting light and radiant emissions
  • Phasing
  • Transmutation
  • Healing others
  • Dimensional travel
  • Shapeshifting
  • Immortality/Resurrection
  • Localized reality warping(molecuar manipulation)
  • Splitting himself into two beings, the Sentry and the Void:
2205589-ts05021.jpg
2205590-sentry06oroboros006.jpg

In 24 hours, I promise, Sentry fans, I will have tons of scans. And please, if you don't like Sentry, just don't view this thread. This thread's purpose is to show some respect for Sentry.

Avatar image for vance_astro
#2 Posted by vance_astro (89883 posts) - - Show Bio

Sorry but there is already like 3 of these.

Moderator
Avatar image for saren
#3 Posted by Saren (27534 posts) - - Show Bio

Enzeru alone made two of these, and they were pretty comprehensive.

And he doesn't have soul devouring or reality warping.

Avatar image for majestic99
#4 Edited by majestic99 (8915 posts) - - Show Bio

@CitizenBane said:

Enzeru alone made two of these, and they were pretty comprehensive.

And he doesn't have soul devouring or reality warping.

Yeah, but those threads got deleted because Enzeru was banned. I always get the two powers confused, he has the power of molecular manipulation, not reality warping:

2206252-2199527-darkavengers12017.jpg

Can "control the molecules of this world."

2206257-2199536-16453061.jpg

Makes his watchtower rematerialize atop the Avengers Tower after "hiding" it while he was away.

Here is the full fight between Sentry and Molecule Man:

2206260-2199546-darkavengers010pg17.jpg
2206261-2199547-darkavengers010pg18.jpg
2206262-2199548-darkavengers010pg19.jpg
2206263-2199550-img811u.jpg
2206264-2199551-img812.jpg
2206265-2199554-darkavengers12009.jpg
2206267-2199555-darkavengers12010.jpg
2206268-2199556-darkavengers1201112.jpg
2206269-2199559-darkavengers12013.jpg
2206272-2199560-darkavengers12014.jpg
2206273-2199561-darkavengers12015.jpg
2206274-2199566-darkavengers12016.jpg
2206275-2199567-darkavengers12017.jpg
2206276-2199568-darkavengers1201819.jpg

All credit goes to KMC's "Robert Reynolds: The Sentry" Thread.

Avatar image for saren
#5 Posted by Saren (27534 posts) - - Show Bio

@majestic99: A) You need to make those images thumbnails so that people with slower connections don't need forever to load the page, B) I know he has molecule manipulation, I've read everything he's ever appeared in and C) that fight with Molecule Man is generally (and rightly) regarded as ridiculous PIS, not really respect thread stuff. I doubt you'd find many Spider-Man respect threads where people try to pass off beating Firelord as a feat.

Avatar image for majestic99
#6 Posted by majestic99 (8915 posts) - - Show Bio

@CitizenBane said:

@majestic99: A) You need to make those images thumbnails so that people with slower connections don't need forever to load the page, B) I know he has molecule manipulation, I've read everything he's ever appeared in and C) that fight with Molecule Man is generally (and rightly) regarded as ridiculous PIS, not really respect thread stuff. I doubt you'd find many Spider-Man respect threads where people try to pass off beating Firelord as a feat.

B. I meant molecular manipulation, I get that and reality warping confused.

C. I was just posting the full fight, if you don't like it, that's your opinion.

Avatar image for saren
#7 Posted by Saren (27534 posts) - - Show Bio

@majestic99: It's not a matter of my opinion. Respect threads are supposed to portray the character's normal capabilities. Even the highest-end feats are acceptable as long as they make sense given the character's powerset and history. A fight where someone overwhelmingly more powerful than Sentry jobbed to Reynolds doesn't portray Sentry's capabilities, it just tries to give him a level of ability that he doesn't actually have and has never displayed anywhere else. That's not respect, that's fraudulence. You can post it if you want and claim that Sentry really is that powerful, since if this is just meant to be your opinion you're entitled to it. But you should know that particular feat means nothing.

Avatar image for majestic99
#8 Edited by majestic99 (8915 posts) - - Show Bio

ORIGIN

Origin according to the Void:

2206279-scan0017n.jpg
2206280-scan0018t.jpg
2206281-scan0019h.jpg
2206290-scan0020.jpg

Dark Avengers #13

Relevant long ago event:

2206293-da013003.jpg
2206294-da013004.jpg

Origin according to his wife:

2206298-da013010.jpg
2206299-da013011.jpg
2206300-da013012.jpg
2206303-da013013.jpg
2206304-da013014.jpg
2206305-da013015.jpg

The Void’s final talk with Bob:

2206307-da013024.jpg
2206308-da013026.jpg
Avatar image for saren
#9 Posted by Saren (27534 posts) - - Show Bio

@majestic99: Also, thumbnails.

Avatar image for majestic99
#10 Posted by majestic99 (8915 posts) - - Show Bio

@CitizenBane: I just posted the fight. I am aware of everything you said. Someone might want to know the fight between Sentry and Molecule Man, so I posted it. I didn't post it to show that Sentry is a unbeatable god.

Avatar image for majestic99
#11 Edited by majestic99 (8915 posts) - - Show Bio

@CitizenBane: Thumbnails, got it.

Speed/Senses and miscellaneous showings

The Sentry v2 #6

Catches a handgun bullet right after it’s been fired:

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2

New Thunderbolts #13

Perceives energy particles around Red Ronin:

2206322-newthunderbolts013page1.jpg

Are these sufficient?(I will have a ton of scans later).

Avatar image for saren
#12 Posted by Saren (27534 posts) - - Show Bio

@majestic99 said:

@CitizenBane: I just posted the fight. I am aware of everything you said. Someone might want to know the fight between Sentry and Molecule Man, so I posted it. I didn't post it to show that Sentry is a unbeatable god.

Whatevs. Your thread, I suppose you can post anything you want. It's just that fights like that don't belong in respect threads. It's not a high showing for Sentry, it's a low showing for Molecule Man.

Avatar image for majestic99
#13 Posted by majestic99 (8915 posts) - - Show Bio

@CitizenBane: Got it. Are my thumbnails the right size?

Avatar image for saren
#14 Posted by Saren (27534 posts) - - Show Bio

@majestic99: Yeah, that's much better. You should edit your previous posts and replace those images with thumbnails as well.

Avatar image for vance_astro
#15 Posted by vance_astro (89883 posts) - - Show Bio
@CitizenBane said:

@majestic99: It's not a matter of my opinion. Respect threads are supposed to portray the character's normal capabilities. Even the highest-end feats are acceptable as long as they make sense given the character's powerset and history. A fight where someone overwhelmingly more powerful than Sentry jobbed to Reynolds doesn't portray Sentry's capabilities, it just tries to give him a level of ability that he doesn't actually have and has never displayed anywhere else. That's not respect, that's fraudulence. You can post it if you want and claim that Sentry really is that powerful, since if this is just meant to be your opinion you're entitled to it. But you should know that particular feat means nothing.

1.Most respect threads i've seen have scans of characters beating others we know they can't beat without a plot device or just poor writing.

2.It is a matter of opinion whether Molecule Man jobbed to Sentry or whether is power level was simply retconned by Bendis so Sentry could beat him.Or maybe Bendis simply doesn't have a clue how molecule manipulation works.

Moderator
Avatar image for majestic99
#16 Posted by majestic99 (8915 posts) - - Show Bio

@lykopis said:

This is a great thread - lots of information, bookmarked. :)

Thanks!

Avatar image for monarch2016
#17 Posted by monarch2016 (1196 posts) - - Show Bio

great thread

Online
Avatar image for majestic99
#18 Edited by majestic99 (8915 posts) - - Show Bio

@lykopis:

Here are some scans:

Speed/Senses and miscellaneous showings

Hulk v2 #9

Props a collapsing tower at super speed:

2208544-hulk9006.jpg

The Sentry v2 #2

" A butterfly in Africa":

2208547-ts02009.jpg

Agents of Atlas v2 #1

Hears Osborn calling him from the other side of the world and flies there in short notice:

2208552-agentsofatlas01zoneaven.jpg
2208553-agentsofatlas01zoneaven.jpg

Punisher v7 #1

Catches a Skrull high-powered sniper rifle bullet in mid-air(travels at around Mach 4):

2208557-punisher1003.jpg
2208558-punisher1004.jpg
2208559-punisher1005.jpg

Vengeance of the Moon Knight #2

Everyday speeding:

2208564-votmk2legioncps004.jpg
2208565-votmk2legioncps005.jpg
2208566-votmk2legioncps006.jpg

The Sentry/X-Men

Survives a nuclear explosion at point blank range:

2208567-sentryxmen20.jpg
2208568-sentryxmen23.jpg

Siege Epilogue: The Sentry Fallen Sun

Was immune to Rogue’s powers:

2208574-thesentryfallensun017.jpg

Sentry v1 #2

When starting to manifest again, the Void ravages a village:

2208577-sentry209.jpg

Sentry v2 #1

Pushes an oil tanker ashore:

2208581-ts01008.jpg
Avatar image for majestic99
#19 Edited by majestic99 (8915 posts) - - Show Bio

Silent War #2:

Cracks a mountain in half:

2208588-silentwar002018.jpg
2208589-silentwar002020.jpg

Mighty Avengers #2

Shrugs off Ultron’s lightning bolts which were torturing Ares:

2208594-themightyavengers02page.jpg
2208595-themightyavengers02page.jpg

Silent War #5

Resists a whisper from Black Bolt (Skrull imposter, though he could still make Hulk bleed):

2208598-silentwar005016.jpg
2208599-silentwar005017018.jpg

Incredible Hercules# 128

Lifts a sinking ship and empties it of water:

2208601-incrediblehercules12802.jpg

Ms. Marvel #42

Lifts a plane:

2208605-msmarvel042dizzymeganpg.jpg
2208606-msmarvel042dizzymeganpg.jpg

Siege #1

Plows through the city of Asgard to destroy Heimdall’s Observatory:

2208612-siege1legioncps01617.jpg
2208613-siege1legioncps018.jpg

Siege #1

When bodyguarding Norman Osborn, Sentry drags Thor away from him and Asgard, soaks a hammer for the cause:

2208616-siege1legioncps023.jpg
2208617-siege1legioncps024.jpg
2208618-siege1legioncps025.jpg
Avatar image for majestic99
#20 Edited by majestic99 (8915 posts) - - Show Bio

@lykopis: No problem, and here it comes again:

Telepathy

The Sentry v1 #5

A transmitter powered by the same serum that empowered Sentry emitted a telepathic signal powerful enough to make everybody on Earth and beyond forget about Sentry’s long career and ignore any physical evidence of his existence, for years, with no end to the serum in sight:

2208622-sentry501.jpg

Upon deactivation of the device, everybody remembers him again:

2208625-sentry505.jpg
2208626-sentry506.jpg

Sentry v2 #7

But when Bob catches on and throws his own weight around, Strange’s magic can’t hold his mind:

2208628-ts07002.jpg
2208629-ts07003.jpg
2208630-ts07004.jpg
2208634-ts07005.jpg
2208635-ts07007.jpg
2208636-ts07008.jpg
2208642-ts07009.jpg
2208643-ts07010.jpg
2208644-ts07011.jpg
2208652-ts07012.jpg
2208653-ts07013.jpg
2208654-ts07014.jpg
2208655-ts07015.jpg
2208656-ts07016.jpg
Avatar image for majestic99
#21 Edited by majestic99 (8915 posts) - - Show Bio

@lykopis said:

@majestic99:

Oh wow - thanks again! :)

So you like my scans?Because here's some more(told I have tons):

Encounters: New Avengers period

New Avengers #2

Sentry Vs. Carnage:

2208663-na0214.jpg
2208664-na0215.jpg
2208666-na0216.jpg

New Avengers #9

The Void Vs. Superhero teams: Dr. Strange, the Avengers, the X-Men, the Fantastic Four, Black Bolt and the Inhumans, Namor, S.H.I.E.L.D. forces… and himself:

2208669-76478329.jpg
2208670-58138854.jpg
2208671-36050684.jpg
2208672-61636328.jpg
2208673-58646248.jpg
2208674-83277342.jpg
2208675-60478751.jpg
2208676-29470775.jpg
2208677-65423469.jpg
2208699-98911125.jpg
2208700-85159830.jpg
2208701-43333656.jpg
2208702-50155249.jpg
2208703-29753575.jpg
2208704-55663689.jpg
2208705-43187828.jpg
2208706-79323704.jpg
2208708-59499041.jpg

This is a long fight(this is part 1 of 2)

Avatar image for mtharman
#22 Posted by MTHarman (824 posts) - - Show Bio

You do know that Sentry was introduced as a prank for Marvel readers, a sad, and not so funny prank by Quesada and Wizard Magazine.

Personally I dislike him for several strong reasons which you probably know of, besides that I don't see him as a shameless rip-off of Superman, he strongly reminds me of Nuclear Man from Superman 4: Quest for peace. Maybe Bendis did bring out the best in him, but by theory, I think Sentry held the same fate like the Beyonder did when Marvel didn't want to deal with him.

Avatar image for majestic99
#23 Edited by majestic99 (8915 posts) - - Show Bio

@MTHarman said:

You do know that Sentry was introduced as a prank for Marvel readers, a sad, and not so funny prank by Quesada and Wizard Magazine.

Personally I dislike him for several strong reasons which you probably know of, besides that I don't see him as a shameless rip-off of Superman, he strongly reminds me of Nuclear Man from Superman 4: Quest for peace. Maybe Bendis did bring out the best in him, but by theory, I think Sentry held the same fate like the Beyonder did when Marvel didn't want to deal with him.

Sentry is a Superman Clone, but that doesn't mean he's a lame character. I like him, that's why I'm making this thread, if you don't like him, don't post, you should've read op.

Avatar image for mtharman
#24 Posted by MTHarman (824 posts) - - Show Bio

@majestic99 said:

@MTHarman said:

You do know that Sentry was introduced as a prank for Marvel readers, a sad, and not so funny prank by Quesada and Wizard Magazine.

Personally I dislike him for several strong reasons which you probably know of, besides that I don't see him as a shameless rip-off of Superman, he strongly reminds me of Nuclear Man from Superman 4: Quest for peace. Maybe Bendis did bring out the best in him, but by theory, I think Sentry held the same fate like the Beyonder did when Marvel didn't want to deal with him.

Sentry is a Superman Clone, but that doesn't mean he's a lame character. I like him, that's why I'm making this thread, if you don't like him, don't post, you should've read op.

Sentry isn't lame, but holds alot of potential that's been mishandled, which is why I strongly believe why he's hated. Even though I do dislike him, there were a few moments where I did see a potential character for the Marvel Universe.

Avatar image for majestic99
#25 Posted by majestic99 (8915 posts) - - Show Bio

@MTHarman said:

Sentry isn't lame, but holds alot of potential that's been mishandled, which is why I strongly believe why he's hated. Even though I do dislike him, there were a few moments where I did see a potential character for the Marvel Universe.

I didn't say he was a lame character.

Avatar image for mtharman
#26 Posted by MTHarman (824 posts) - - Show Bio

@majestic99 said:

@MTHarman said:

Sentry isn't lame, but holds alot of potential that's been mishandled, which is why I strongly believe why he's hated. Even though I do dislike him, there were a few moments where I did see a potential character for the Marvel Universe.

I didn't say he was a lame character.

Wasn't speaking for you

Avatar image for majestic99
#27 Posted by majestic99 (8915 posts) - - Show Bio

@MTHarman said:

Wasn't speaking for you

What are you talking about?

Avatar image for mtharman
#28 Posted by MTHarman (824 posts) - - Show Bio

When mentioning that Sentry wasn't lame, I was speaking for those who say that the Sentry was lame.

Basically I was respectfully sharing why I think the Sentry isn't lame.

Avatar image for majestic99
#29 Posted by majestic99 (8915 posts) - - Show Bio

@MTHarman said:

When mentioning that Sentry wasn't lame, I was speaking for those who say that the Sentry was lame.

Basically I was respectfully sharing why I think the Sentry isn't lame.

Got it.

Avatar image for kallarkz
#30 Posted by Kallarkz (3389 posts) - - Show Bio

A prank? Or they simply mislead us? 2 different things

Avatar image for mtharman
#31 Posted by MTHarman (824 posts) - - Show Bio

@Kallarkz said:

A prank? Or they simply mislead us? 2 different things

Actually, it was more of a hoax, an inspiration of Orson Welles, War of the Worlds.

Avatar image for kallarkz
#32 Posted by Kallarkz (3389 posts) - - Show Bio

That would mean Sentry never existed....o.O

Avatar image for majestic99
#33 Posted by majestic99 (8915 posts) - - Show Bio

@Kallarkz: Sentry is still a cool character.

Avatar image for majestic99
#34 Edited by majestic99 (8915 posts) - - Show Bio

The Void explains their immortality to Sentry after his mental state dives to suicidal and he tries to kill himself inside the Sun (this became a key point during the final Siege #4 fight):

2210299-da013019.jpg
2210300-da013020.jpg
2210301-da013021022.jpg
2210319-da013023.jpg

Immortality:

The Sentry v2 #8

The Void told Sentry they couldn’t die:

2210322-scan0021.jpg

The Sentry v2 #1

Sentry Vs. Attuma and his army:

2210329-ts01005.jpg
2210330-ts01006.jpg

The Sentry v2 #1

Sentry Vs. Terrax the Tamer:

2210335-ts01014.jpg
2210337-ts01015.jpg
2210338-ts01016.jpg
2210345-ts01017.jpg

The Sentry v2 #2

Sentry Vs. Xeniac:

2210349-ts02010.jpg
2210350-ts02011.jpg
2210351-ts02012.jpg

The Sentry v2 #8

Sentry Vs. The Void’s CLOC probes:

2210354-scan0006oz.jpg
2210355-ts02011.jpg
2210356-scan0008y.jpg
2210357-scan0009ik.jpg

The Sentry v2 #8

Sentry Vs. The Void:

2210358-scan00130014.jpg
2210359-scan0015y.jpg
2210360-scan0022cq.jpg
2210361-scan0023b.jpg
2210375-scan0024d.jpg

New Thunderbolts #14

Sentry Vs. Photon (Genis-Vell):

2210380-newthunderbolts014page0.jpg
2210381-newthunderbolts014page0.jpg
2210382-newthunderbolts014page1.jpg
2210394-newthunderbolts014page1.jpg
2210395-newthunderbolts014page1.jpg

The Sentry v2 #3

The Void Vs. Hulk, the General and his Negative Zone army:

2210401-sentry03oroboros018.jpg
2210402-sentry03oroboros019.jpg
2210404-sentry03oroboros021.jpg
2210409-sentry03oroboros021.jpg
2210410-sentry03oroboros022.jpg
2210411-sentry03oroboros023.jpg

New Avengers #18

Sentry Vs. The Collective/Magneto/Xorn:

2210417-96202531.jpg
2210418-36470507.jpg
2210420-88239901.jpg

For context’s sake, the cosmic Binary Ms. Marvel couldn’t do half as good as Sentry against the Collective earlier in the comic:

2210425-33077730.jpg
2210426-43497927.jpg
2210427-19476945.jpg
2210428-97528201.jpg
Avatar image for vance_astro
#35 Posted by vance_astro (89883 posts) - - Show Bio

BUMP

Moderator
Avatar image for majestic99
#36 Edited by majestic99 (8915 posts) - - Show Bio

@Vance Astro: Thank you!

Invincible Iron Man v4 #10

Sentry Vs. Iron Man:

2210608-img019v.jpg
2210609-img020b.jpg
2210610-img021ov.jpg
2210611-img022i.jpg
2210612-img023a.jpg
2210613-img024d.jpg

Invincible Iron Man v4 #11

Sentry vs. Iron Man (continued):

2210621-invincibleironmanv4011p.jpg
2210622-invincibleironmanv4011p.jpg
2210623-invincibleironmanv4011p.jpg
2210624-invincibleironmanv4011p.jpg
2210651-invincibleironmanv4011p.jpg

Wolverine v3 #47

Sentry Vs. Wolverine and Janus:

2210660-wolverine47009.jpg
2210662-wolverine47010.jpg

New Avengers #24

Sentry Vs. Gorgon, Karnak and other Inhumans:

2210670-newavengers024page08.jpg
2210672-newavengers024page09.jpg
2210673-newavengers024page10.jpg

Civil War: The Return

Sentry Vs. Absorbing Man:

2210684-098civilwarthereturn011.jpg
2210685-098civilwarthereturn011.jpg
2210686-098civilwarthereturn011.jpg
2210700-098civilwarthereturn011.jpg
2210701-098civilwarthereturn012.jpg
2210702-098civilwarthereturn012a.jpg
2210703-098civilwarthereturn012.jpg
2210704-098civilwarthereturn012.jpg

Okay, I'll be back in 24 hours with a ton of more scans to come(I am nowhere close to done).

Avatar image for holyserpent
#37 Posted by HolySerpent (13693 posts) - - Show Bio

Love it. Thans for the uploads

Avatar image for holyserpent
#38 Posted by HolySerpent (13693 posts) - - Show Bio

Can't wait to see more

Avatar image for majestic99
#39 Edited by majestic99 (8915 posts) - - Show Bio

@HolySerpent said:

Love it. Thanks for the uploads

No problem!

Encounters: Mighty Avengers period

2211372-aawwh0303536.jpg

Avengers-Invaders #6

Sentry Vs. Human Torch:

2211377-ai6p067.jpg
2211378-ai6p08.jpg

Adam Legend of the Blue Marvel #5

Sentry Vs. Blue Marvel:

2211380-albm05007.jpg
2211381-albm05008.jpg
2211382-albm05009.jpg
2211383-albm05010.jpg
2211384-albm05011.jpg
2211385-albm05012.jpg

Hulk v2 #8

Sentry Vs. Hulk (briefly):

2211386-hulk0809.jpg
2211387-hulk0810.jpg

Hulk v2 #9

Sentry and Brother Voodoo Vs. Wendihulk:

2211399-hulk9008.jpg
2211400-hulk9009.jpg
2211401-hulk9010.jpg
2211402-hulk9011.jpg
2211403-hulk9012.jpg

Mighty Avengers #8

Sentry Vs. Symbiote Wasp:

2211406-mightyavengers8013.jpg
2211407-mightyavengers8014.jpg
Avatar image for holyserpent
#40 Posted by HolySerpent (13693 posts) - - Show Bio

Where's the void picks

Avatar image for daak1212
#41 Posted by daak1212 (8321 posts) - - Show Bio

Okay I have a question about the biblical thing with the Sentry, When I first read that issue I understood it as that the Void is the Old Testament God but then I heard that it was supposed to convey that he was the Angel of Death. Which one is it?

Avatar image for holyserpent
#42 Posted by HolySerpent (13693 posts) - - Show Bio

Can you put up scan when he fought Morgan le fay

Avatar image for majestic99
#43 Posted by majestic99 (8915 posts) - - Show Bio

@daak1212 said:

Okay I have a question about the biblical thing with the Sentry, When I first read that issue I understood it as that the Void is the Old Testament God but then I heard that it was supposed to convey that he was the Angel of Death. Which one is it?

It was the Void, and back then people called the Void the "Angel of Death."

Avatar image for majestic99
#44 Edited by majestic99 (8915 posts) - - Show Bio

@HolySerpent said:

Can you put up scan when he fought Morgan le fay

@HolySerpent said:

Where's the void picks

Dark Avengers #13

The Void disintegrates a Kree gun (same thing he did to Molecule Man during Dark Avengers #12, and to Loki and the Norn Stones during Siege #4)

2213056-da013016.jpg
2213057-da013017.jpg

Dark Avengers #14

The Void creates and dispels clouds of disintegrating dark tendrils all over Manhattan, and warps the Watchtower, as a tantrum:

2213066-da14011012.jpg
2213068-da14013014.jpg
2213069-da14015.jpg
2213079-da14016.jpg
2213080-da14017.jpg
2213081-da14018.jpg
2213088-da14019.jpg
2213091-da14021022.jpg

Dark Avengers #2

Sentry Vs. Morgana Le Fay:

2213094-darkavengers002pg19.jpg
2213097-darkavengers002pg20.jpg
2213098-darkavengers002pg21.jpg
2213104-darkavengers002pg22.jpg
2213105-darkavengers002pg23.jpg

Dark Avengers #4

Sentry Vs. Morgana Le Fay (aftermath):

2213109-darkavengers04mrshepher.jpg
2213110-darkavengers04mrshepher.jpg
2213111-darkavengers04mrshepher.jpg

Note:

I am nowhere near done with scans for the Encounters: Mighty Avengers Period.

I have some really long fights to post( Sentry vs Ultron and Sentry vs Hulk) so I'm going to put those in thumbnails in about 4-5 hours.

Avatar image for holyserpent
#45 Posted by HolySerpent (13693 posts) - - Show Bio

Awesome

Avatar image for skunkstein
#46 Posted by Skunkstein (644 posts) - - Show Bio

Dont tell me what to do.

Avatar image for majestic99
#47 Posted by majestic99 (8915 posts) - - Show Bio

@Skunkstein said:

Dont tell me what to do.

I never you told you anything to do, what are you talking about?

Avatar image for skunkstein
#48 Posted by Skunkstein (644 posts) - - Show Bio

@majestic99 said:

@Skunkstein said:

Dont tell me what to do.

I never you told you anything to do, what are you talking about?

Your title*

And it was ment as sarcasm.

2213174-bitch_please.png
Avatar image for skyfire
#49 Posted by Skyfire (931 posts) - - Show Bio

I liked Sentry. I hope he returns in the future.

Avatar image for majestic99
#50 Posted by majestic99 (8915 posts) - - Show Bio

@Skunkstein said:

Your title*

And it was ment as sarcasm.

2213174-bitch_please.png

Well, when you're typing you have to specify. But... I get it!

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.