Follow

Secret Invasion

Story arc »

After the destruction of their homeworld, and a change in leadership, the Skrulls secretly replaced Earth's heroes in preparation for an invasion of Earth. Leaving one question to be asked, "Who do you trust?"

Marvel's next big event!!!! SPOILERS!!!!!!

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By Sparda

Nobody says:

"Marvel's next big event is Secret Invasion! And for the cover to the first issue is here! Turn away if you don't want to see possible Spoilers."

Didn't see that one coming.

The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By The_Martian

Marvel's next big event is Secret Invasion! And for the cover to the first issue is here! Turn away if you don't want to see possible Spoilers.

Golem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#3  Edited By Golem

I did... when I saw that last week

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Sparda

Golem says:

"I did... when I saw that last week"

I haven't picked up any comics in a while. I've been out of the loop, so to speak.

Maelstrom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#5  Edited By Maelstrom

The first time I saw that picture I squealed. (I can't help acting girlish at times.) Because I have been secretly wanting those two to hook up for the LONGEST time now and it finally happened!

.....Well, not really, but there's a picture that exists that alludes to that and it still makes me happy! (Possible Skrull or not)

Long live Spider-Woman and Iron Man. (Even if they just 'long live' in my mind.)
    Post Edited:2007-09-13 20:52:57

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

#6  Edited By Darkchild

Nobody says:

"Marvel's next big event is Secret Invasion! And for the cover to the first issue is here! Turn away if you don't want to see possible Spoilers."

lucky BASTARD

The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By The_Martian

Darkchild says:

"Nobody says:
    "Marvel's next big event is Secret Invasion! And for the cover to the first issue is here! Turn away if you don't want to see possible Spoilers. "
    lucky BASTARD"
    Eh, they are probably skrulls that look exactly alike anyways.
    Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

#8  Edited By Darkchild

Nobody says:

"Darkchild says:
    "Nobody says:
    "Marvel's next big event is Secret Invasion! And for the cover to the first issue is here! Turn away if you don't want to see possible Spoilers. "
    lucky BASTARD"
    Eh, they are probably skrulls that look exactly alike anyways."

skrull or not id boink her

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Nobody says:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO! You dumb woman why are you kissing Tony Stark! I was about to start liking you too...

Rotten gun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Rotten gun

ties in with her running out on the new avengr=ers

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Rotten gun says:

"ties in with her running out on the new avengr=ers"

But no... Tony betrayed her... So did Denvers... damn woman. Can somebody kill Mr. Stark. Peter? Steve? Hey uh, Mr. One Above All? Kill that little bastard Tony please? I'll be your best friend. lol

The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By The_Martian

Eternal Chaos says:

"Rotten gun says:
    But no... Tony betrayed her... So did Denvers... damn woman. Can somebody kill Mr. Stark. Peter? Steve? Hey uh, Mr. One Above All? Kill that little bastard Tony please? I'll be your best friend. lol"
    He isn't that bad. I mean I would much rather have say Superman die.
    Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Nobody says:

"Eternal Chaos says:
    "Rotten gun says:
    But no... Tony betrayed her... So did Denvers... damn woman. Can somebody kill Mr. Stark. Peter? Steve? Hey uh, Mr. One Above All? Kill that little bastard Tony please? I'll be your best friend. lol"
    He isn't that bad. I mean I would much rather have say Superman die. "

stares at you

I've been asking for that to happen for the majority of my life. My prayers aren't answered permanently.

The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By The_Martian

Eternal Chaos says:

"Nobody says:
    "Eternal Chaos says:
    "Rotten gun says:
    *stares at you* I've been asking for that to happen for the majority of my life. My prayers aren't answered permanently."
    FINALLY! Someone who agrees with me. I think that DC would be a lot better if the did away with Superman and maybe Batman too.
    Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Nobody says:

"Eternal Chaos says:
    "Nobody says:
    "Eternal Chaos says:
    "Rotten gun says:
    *stares at you* I've been asking for that to happen for the majority of my life. My prayers aren't answered permanently."
    FINALLY! Someone who agrees with me. I think that DC would be a lot better if the did away with Superman and maybe Batman too. "

LMAO! I'm surprised you didn't know I want Superman dead. I've been ranting and raving about how much I hate him for ages. For months since I joined. I really hate the guy. He's too powerful. Batman was cool for a while but as of late, DC's just power people in new ways. I think DC should just get some new characters all together and maybe do some justice for Hal Jordan. They should get rid of the Superman knock offs too.

The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By The_Martian

I don't hate superman. I just find him kind of bland. I think that if they pulled him out of the spot light and made him more of a sentry, the DC world could expand alot better than centered around their big three and would be more intresting, IMO. They have some cool characters that need a chance to now but held back by Superman.

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Eternal Chaos

I hate him. He like turned DC off entirely to me. It's like DC can't do anything unless Superman, Batman or Wonder Woman is involved.

Sketchtor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Sketchtor

No! no Batman killing. But yeah, I'd back you up on killing Superman.

Avatar image for cosmic_sentinel
    Cosmic Sentinel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 5

#19  Edited By Cosmic Sentinel

Superman rocks and you all know it. He's the reason you get up in the morning and the prospect of reading his comics carries you all through the day. There's nothing to be ashamed off, just admit it and you'll be much happier.

Spiderman 2099

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Spiderman 2099

Nobody says:

SHE IS A TRAITOR TO THE NEW AVENGERS so that why she took the skrulls body to iron man

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Cosmic Sentinel says:

"Superman rocks and you all know it. He's the reason you get up in the morning and the prospect of reading his comics carries you all through the day. There's nothing to be ashamed off, just admit it and you'll be much happier."

Lol. I can tell your a standup comedian.

Tevnoba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Tevnoba

Cosmic Sentinel says:

"Superman rocks and you all know it. He's the reason you get up in the morning and the prospect of reading his comics carries you all through the day. There's nothing to be ashamed off, just admit it and you'll be much happier."

What drugs are you on and where can I get them. I have a friend who is making it a point in life to try every narcotic he can once.

Maelstrom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Maelstrom

Eternal Chaos says:

"Rotten gun says:

No killing Tony Stark!

Did I just say that out loud? o__o

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Maelstrom says:

"Eternal Chaos says:
    "Rotten gun says:
    No killing Tony Stark! Did I just say that out loud? o__o "

Lol. He's a douche. Unless he can redeem himself, I hope she kills him.

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Sparda

I dislike Superman....read my blog for details....

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Sparda says:

"I dislike Superman....read my blog for details...."

Great minds think alike.

Copy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Copy

Eternal Chaos says:

"Sparda says:
    Great minds think alike."

i'm not a fan of superman but i guess he is alright i don't really care for him

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Sparda

Copy says:

"Eternal Chaos says:
    "Sparda says:
    i'm not a fan of superman but i guess he is alright i don't really care for him"

Hey, welcome to the Vine dude! Hope you enjoy it here. Just stay away from Mr. U, anyone with a DBZ name, and Gambl-I mean, go meet Gambler. He's a great guy!

Copy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Copy

Sparda says:

"Copy says:
    "Eternal Chaos says:
    "Sparda says:
    i'm not a fan of superman but i guess he is alright i don't really care for him"
    Hey, welcome to the Vine dude! Hope you enjoy it here. Just stay away from Mr. U, anyone with a DBZ name, and Gambl-I mean, go meet Gambler. He's a great guy!"

LMMFAO

ohh dude my bad i forgot to tell you it me thor well this is what happened ec and a bunch of people told me to create my own character and i always wanted someone who can have like almost any power and i thought mimic was the best pic for me and my story will be up tomorrow hope you read ohh and i would have put this character in my thor account but i had problems with changing my name lately i try and it doesn't work but still thanks sparda

Maelstrom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Maelstrom

Eternal Chaos says:

"Maelstrom says:
    "Eternal Chaos says:
    "Rotten gun says:

Lol. He's a douche. Unless he can redeem himself, I hope she kills him."

No, let him live. Imagine the potential stories that could surface about him? And moreso if they don't make him a Skrull as some lame cop-out to make him a fan favorite again. It would be something else if everything done was actually Tony's actions. Steps taken because of his own personal convictions and beliefs. I want to see how he reacts a world of heroes where many of them think he's a devil. I want to read a story of a man having to redeem himself after all he's done. Whether he thought the Registration was right or not, he cloned his best friend, he worked with criminals, and was willing to sell his soul to win.

A story of a saint who becomes a devil. A man who has to live in a world that he created. We'd get to see the actions of a man whose lost everything and now has to prove to himself, his friends (former, included), and the world that he can be what he once was, while trying to rectify his actions.

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Maelstrom says:

"Eternal Chaos says:
    "Maelstrom says:
    "Eternal Chaos says:
    "Rotten gun says:
    No, let him live. Imagine the potential stories that could surface about him? And moreso if they don't make him a Skrull as some lame cop-out to make him a fan favorite again. It would be something else if everything done was actually Tony's actions. Steps taken because of his own personal convictions and beliefs. I want to see how he reacts a world of heroes where many of them think he's a devil. I want to read a story of a man having to redeem himself after all he's done. Whether he thought the Registration was right or not, he cloned his best friend, he worked with criminals, and was willing to sell his soul to win. A story of a saint who becomes a devil. A man who has to live in a world that he created. We'd get to see the actions of a man whose lost everything and now has to prove to himself, his friends (former, included), and the world that he can be what he once was, while trying to rectify his actions. "

That's what I mean. Unless they do somthing useful with him like try having him redeem himself or something like that, than he should die brutally. Or go on the brink of doing so.

Maelstrom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Maelstrom

Eternal Chaos says:

"Maelstrom says:
    "Eternal Chaos says:
    "Maelstrom says:
    "Eternal Chaos says:
    "Rotten gun says:
    No, let him live. Imagine the potential stories that could surface about him? And moreso if they don't make him a Skrull as some lame cop-out to make him a fan favorite again. It would be something else if everything done was actually Tony's actions. Steps taken because of his own personal convictions and beliefs. I want to see how he reacts a world of heroes where many of them think he's a devil. I want to read a story of a man having to redeem himself after all he's done. Whether he thought the Registration was right or not, he cloned his best friend, he worked with criminals, and was willing to sell his soul to win. A story of a saint who becomes a devil. A man who has to live in a world that he created. We'd get to see the actions of a man whose lost everything and now has to prove to himself, his friends (former, included), and the world that he can be what he once was, while trying to rectify his actions. "

That's what I mean. Unless they do somthing useful with him like try having him redeem himself or something like that, than he should die brutally. Or go on the brink of doing so."

You know, even if he can't redeem himself (quickly anyway) it would make for a hell of a story on how he deals with a failure like that.

Copy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Copy

okay ec i don't like iron man either but we have been talking about him for like three days so lets talk about something else what do you guys say?

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Maelstrom says:

"Eternal Chaos says:
    "Maelstrom says:
    "Eternal Chaos says:
    "Maelstrom says:
    "Eternal Chaos says:
    "Rotten gun says:
    That's what I mean. Unless they do somthing useful with him like try having him redeem himself or something like that, than he should die brutally. Or go on the brink of doing so."
    You know, even if he can't redeem himself (quickly anyway) it would make for a hell of a story on how he deals with a failure like that. "

Tony Stark is arguably a weak man being that he was an alcoholic, so he'll probably end up drinking and making a bigger ass of hi-... never mind, keep him alive.

Maelstrom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Maelstrom

Eternal Chaos says:

"Maelstrom says:
    "Eternal Chaos says:
    "Maelstrom says:
    "Eternal Chaos says:
    "Maelstrom says:
    "Eternal Chaos says:
    "Rotten gun says:
    You know, even if he can't redeem himself (quickly anyway) it would make for a hell of a story on how he deals with a failure like that. "

Tony Stark is arguably a weak man being that he was an alcoholic, so he'll probably end up drinking and making a bigger ass of hi-... never mind, keep him alive."

When he had the addiction he was. But he overcame it and that takes strength and resolve.

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Maelstrom says:

"Eternal Chaos says:
    "Maelstrom says:
    "Eternal Chaos says:
    "Maelstrom says:
    "Eternal Chaos says:
    "Maelstrom says:
    "Eternal Chaos says:
    "Rotten gun says:
    Tony Stark is arguably a weak man being that he was an alcoholic, so he'll probably end up drinking and making a bigger ass of hi-... never mind, keep him alive."
    When he had the addiction he was. But he overcame it and that takes strength and resolve. "

...Nena, your killing me here. I'm trying to find a reason Tony should live but you just keep killing me here. lol. I have an idea, everybody comes down on him. No wait! Jarvis dies! anything... I wanna see him suffer.

Maelstrom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Maelstrom

Jarvis already died in the Ultimate Universe. Actually he was killed.... but still.... the person who would suffer most is Aunt May if Jarvis died since they were getting their saggy skin on. :P

Besides, I can't help it. As angry as I am at everything he's done. I want to believe that there's SOMETHING good left in him. He was a character I liked and now I'm grasping onto what little hope I can.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.