Follow

Scarlet Witch

Character » Scarlet Witch appears in 4412 issues.

The world knows Wanda Maximoff as the Scarlet Witch, with probability manipulation and reality-warping abilities. The twin sister of Quicksilver, mother to Wiccan and Speed, and ex-wife of the Vision; Wanda has taken on many roles throughout her life but will forever be known for causing the Decimation.

No more...what is her limit

Avatar image for heart_of_infinity
    Heart of Infinity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By Heart of Infinity

In house of M, Scarlet Witch said no more mutants and it happened

in every battle thread we make with Scarlet Witch thats how she wins

so what is her limitation. Can she kill everyone in that same manner. Who doesnt it effect and tell me why.

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Vrakmul

Heart of Infinity says:

"In house of M, Scarlet Witch said no more mutants and it happenedin every battle thread we make with Scarlet Witch thats how she winsso what is her limitation. Can she kill everyone in that same manner. Who doesnt it effect and tell me why."

It affects anyone short of a High Level Cosmic entity.

Jake Malcom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By Jake Malcom

theoretically yes. she has that kind of power to erase the gene entirely then she has the ability to do that also

Copy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Copy

Heart of Infinity says:

"In house of M, Scarlet Witch said no more mutants and it happened in every battle thread we make with Scarlet Witch thats how she wins so what is her limitation. Can she kill everyone in that same manner. Who doesnt it effect and tell me why."

i say it probabl would affect god and cosmic gods and other reality manipulaters cause they can probably protect them selves o and doctor strange.

Heart of Infinity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Heart of Infinity

so the cosmic gods are uneffected just cause they got the power cosmic and other reality manipulators make sense.

what about someone like Sentry or Superman. Can she take their powers away?

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Vrakmul

Heart of Infinity says:

"so the cosmic gods are uneffected just cause they got the power cosmic and other reality manipulators make sense.what about someone like Sentry or Superman. Can she take their powers away?"

Superman probably. Sentry Probably not. Sentry is as powerful as Galactus.

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#7  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Reality Manipulators can pretty much do anything. But as Buckshot always points out, Wanda's only pulled off that kinda of manipulation twice

And to be honest, she's never used the saying in a fight.

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#8  Edited By Eternal Chaos

King of Kings says:

"Reality Manipulators can pretty much do anything. But as Buckshot always points out, Wanda's only pulled off that kinda of manipulation **twice** And to be honest, she's never used the saying in a fight. "

Which, I'm not sure if it's just me, (probably is) but I get pissed off at that.

Avatar image for buckshotwashere
    BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 51

#9  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator

Dreadnaught says:

"It affects anyone short of a High Level Cosmic entity. "

Really? Mystique is a High Level Cosmic? There were over 200 mutants that kept their abilities. Millions lost their powers, but not all of them, and those that kept them weren't all that different from the ones that didn't. You can't make the claim that anyone that's not a "high level cosmic" is susceptible to her abilities. And yes, before you say it, I know mutants were left powered because of plot, but the whole thing is plot. She was only given the ability to change things on such a large scale for the story, so mutants keeping their powers is no less valid than her being able to take powers away in the first place.

Dreadnaught says:

"Heart of Infinity says:
    "so the cosmic gods are uneffected just cause they got the power cosmic and other reality manipulators make sense. what about someone like Sentry or Superman. Can she take their powers away?"
    Superman probably. Sentry Probably not. Sentry is as powerful as Galactus. "

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Vrakmul

Buckshot says:

"Dreadnaught says:

Really? Mystique is a High Level Cosmic? There were over 200 mutants that kept their abilities. Millions lost their powers, but not all of them, and those that kept them weren't all that different from the ones that didn't. You can't make the claim that anyone that's not a "high level cosmic" is susceptible to her abilities. And yes, before you say it, I know mutants were left powered because of plot, but the whole thing is plot. She was only given the ability to change things on such a large scale for the story, so mutants keeping their powers is no less valid than her being able to take powers away in the first place.

Dreadnaught says:

"Heart of Infinity says:
    "so the cosmic gods are uneffected just cause they got the power cosmic and other reality manipulators make sense. what about someone like Sentry or Superman. Can she take their powers away?"

" />http://i174.photobucket.com/albums/w118/Parma_Violence/swift.jpg"

He fought him to a standstill.

Nighthunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 4

#11  Edited By Nighthunter

Dreadnaught says:

"Buckshot says:
    "Dreadnaught says:

Dreadnaught says:

"Heart of Infinity says:

" />http://i174.photobucket.com/albums/w118/Parma_Violence/swift.jpg"

He fought him to a standstill. "

Have you see it?

As far as I know it wasn't shown

Copy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Copy

Nightwingprodigalson says:

"Dreadnaught says:
    "Buckshot says:
    "Dreadnaught says:
    Really? Mystique is a High Level Cosmic? There were over 200 mutants that kept their abilities. Millions lost their powers, but not all of them, and those that kept them weren't all that different from the ones that didn't. You can't make the claim that *anyone* that's not a "high level cosmic" is susceptible to her abilities. And yes, before you say it, I know mutants were left powered because of plot, but the whole thing is plot. She was only given the ability to change things on such a large scale for the story, so mutants keeping their powers is no less valid than her being able to take powers away in the first place. Dreadnaught says:
    "Heart of Infinity says:
    He" />http://i174.photobucket.com/albums/w118/Parma_Violence/swift.jpg"
    He fought him to a standstill. "
    Have you see it? As far as I know it wasn't shown "

its debatably

Heart of Infinity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Galactus could of even of been starving when he fights Sentry. And it was off panel so we dont know what really happened.

So basically I am starting to think in other threads we had battles with Scarlet Witch mentioned in them that their is a chance that she can't take some of their powers.

So its not the end all answer when we say oh scarlet witch will just say no more Superman, no more Saiyajins, no more whatever

CM9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By CM9

Does she still have those god like  powers?

fesak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#15  Edited By fesak  Moderator

Everyone seems to think she is all-powerful, when as Buckshot has pointed out she has managed to to do something like that only twice, and under extreme situations. 'There are at least ten reality manipulators in marvel alone who is more powerful than her.
    The 'No More Mutants' feat is also greatly exaggerated, since they said it affected the entire multiverse, but no de-powerment is to be seen in any reality the Exiles has visited, nor the Ultimate Universe, MC2, Marvel Adventures universe, GeNext universe, or any other reality.

Leroy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#16  Edited By Leroy

Did they ever explain why some of the mutants didn't get depowered?

Djinn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Djinn

it probably wont effect very high powered beings like eternity or infinty.

WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By WARLOCK2792
    fesak said:
    "Everyone seems to think she is all-powerful, when as Buckshot has pointed out she has managed to to do something like that only twice, and under extreme situations. 'There are at least ten reality manipulators in marvel alone who is more powerful than her.
    The 'No More Mutants' feat is also greatly exaggerated, since they said it affected the entire multiverse, but no de-powerment is to be seen in any reality the Exiles has visited, nor the Ultimate Universe, MC2, Marvel Adventures universe, GeNext universe, or any other reality.

"
    The Multiverse?  Where was that said?  I only remember that it affected this universe, and other dimensions. 

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.