Follow

Sauron

Character » Sauron appears in 605 issues.

Bitten at a young age by a mutant Pteranodon, Karl Lykos is an energy vampire forced to absorb the life out of victims to survive. If he absorbs the life of a mutant, he transforms into the insidious were-pterodactyl Sauron.

Sauron Respect Thread!

stumpy49er

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By stumpy49er

Just want to start a thread showing Sauron some love.
    He's actually my favorite X Men villain. Juggernaught being a close 2nd.
    Funny, my favorite character from Beast Wars was Terrorsaur. Something about the whole pterodactyl man/ villain, just seems cool.

greenenvy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By greenenvy

That is funny and cool because Sauron was my only favorite villain from the x men universe and toad alongside too. I am really hoping he is a villain or main villain in savage wolverine or least appear in that series because its a perfect comic for him to appear in.

westy206

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By westy206

They should do a SAVAGE comic all set in the savage lands, attention going from Sauron to Ka-zar and anyone else who lives there.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.