Follow

San Diego Comic-Con

Location » San Diego Comic-Con appears in 49 issues.

San Diego Comic Con is the biggest gathering of Comic goodness that happens each year.

ScoodleDaddle's Comic-Con 2007 Update #2!

ScoodleDaddle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By ScoodleDaddle

Well, first things first: the big Joker countdown. I got to the spot, and after the timer hit Zero, sky-writers wrote "800-395-9646 HA-HA" in the sky. Everyone called the number, and a message of a guy being held at gunpoint said that it would take "401 calls to get a good laugh" and that the secret was "inside joke" or something. A bunch of people I was with decided to go to Booth #401, but found nothing. On the way though, Kevin Ferrsomething from Attack of the Show and his crew joined our merry band. We scrambled the con trying to find clues, when the director of AotS got a call from some of his online sleuthers. We apparently had to go count poles in the fountain out front. We counted 74, and then they found out that we had to go to the intersection of Island and 4th. At this point, we had done a lot of walking, and my girlfriend was getting pretty tired of following these guys around. We had panels anyway. According to them, we were actually the very first group to get to most of the stuff though. From what I see, some crazy stuff happened after I left, althought I saw none of my cohorts on the "My Wannabes" thing. So, hey, watch Attack of the Show and look for the tall thin guy with the woman next to him in the background.

I went to the spotlight on Neil Gaiman, and that was awesome. He's really funny, and it was fun to listen to what he had to say.

After that, we went over to the panel about The Mist, with Thomas Jane. At one point, he was asked if he could give more details about why he abandoned The Punisher 2, and he just simply said no.

After that, we watched the big Jim Henson presentation, which was great. Love Puppet Up.

And finally, I went to the DC Nation panel, which was fun all around, and had some very promising info about Final Crisis. Grant Morrison plus JG Jones? Win.

gmanfromheck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 472

#2  Edited By gmanfromheck

Thanks for all the updates.

ScoodleDaddle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By ScoodleDaddle

My pleasure. Unfortunately, I couldn't get in tomorrow. Sold out and all.

ScoodleDaddle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By ScoodleDaddle

As a note about the DC Nation panel, they were handing out Flash #13 at the door. DiDio welcomed everybody, and explained that since Marvel can't get around to reprinting Captain America #25, and since people complain about not being in-the-know as far as deaths go, they decided to hand out the death of Bart to everybody!

I was XDing. GG Didio.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.