Follow

San Diego Comic-Con

Location » San Diego Comic-Con appears in 49 issues.

San Diego Comic Con is the biggest gathering of Comic goodness that happens each year.

Geekgasm's Guide to San Diego Comic Con!

jennizzle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By jennizzle

I floored it to 88 MPH on muh DeLorean to bring you awesome folks a nifty PSA on San Diego Comic Con.

Geekgasm's Guide to SDCC!

It's our own strange little way of letting you guys know about bag issues, comfortable foot-wear, restaurants in the area, snacks to keep you belly happy while at the convention and more!

:D

Danperrin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Danperrin

Hey, so I'm English, and am planning on traveling to San Diego comic-con next year (I'm saving big for it haha) but none of my mates are into it, so I am going alone. Do you recon thats a good idea? I don't really want to show up and then be like on my own for the whole trip.

So basically what's your advice for someone conning it alone?

cheers Jennizzle :D

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.