Follow

San Diego Comic-Con

Location » San Diego Comic-Con appears in 49 issues.

San Diego Comic Con is the biggest gathering of Comic goodness that happens each year.

Dean LeCrone vs The Mutants of Comic-CON

Morgana X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Morgana X

Dean LeCrone vs The Mutants of Comic-CON (DVD)

(Available now! 2 hour DVD with the extra features!)

Written and starring Dean LeCrone, filmed on the fly, full improv, at the San Diego Comic-Con in 2006. Shot and edited by Allen Freeman.

A full onslaught of crazy interviews, dancing, and cavorting comedy by Dean LeCrone, cartoonist and actor. Must be seen to be believed. Pre-shows have gotten rave reviews! Tons of laughter every time you watch it! Can't all be consumed in one sitting! We predict it to be a CULT CLASSIC! Movie 41min, DVD w/extras-120min

(Extra Features: Interview with Dean LeCrone, Slide show, Deleted Scenes, About Dean and Allen and A Message from Killer Robot! And a secret video if you can find it!)

A full year in the making! No boring, static interviews, a surprise at every turn!

"I laughed so hard and so often I peed my pants "

--Billy Bob Flembert, KY Weekly News and Flea Market

www.fanaticpressfilms.com

Allen Freeman

www.fanaticpress.com

www.fanaticpressfilms.com

www.allenfreeman.us

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.