Follow

San Diego Comic-Con 2011

Concept » San Diego Comic-Con 2011 appears in 14 issues.

SDCC 2011 was held at the San Diego Convention Center from Wednesday July 20th to Sunday July 24th, 2011.

SDCC 2011: Draw-Off w/ Peter Nguyen & Dennis Calero

sora_thekey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

User Lists: 8

Edited By sora_thekey

Hey there ComicViners!

As you probably already know, back in July I accompanied the Comic Vine staff as their convention intern again. I wrote a Survival Guide for the attendees and completed a Scavenger Hunt full of tasks of stuff you wanted to see (me) do at the convention floor. I also proposed to Power Girl, got kicked in the crotch by Deadpool and more in this awesome video (also embedded below). Oh and I almost forgot, I also did a tour on the Square Enix booth.

That's not all though! I was on my typical Draw-Off contest only this time it was not just with one of my favorite artists Peter Nguyen (Bruce Wayne - The Road Home: Catwoman and Fear Itself: Black Widow) but also Dennis Calero (X-Factor, X-Men: Noir and Devil Inside) -and someone else who I won't mention since the video is not up yet.

So, please enjoy the videos:

Sadly, I won't be attending Long Beach Comic Con or Comikaze Expo this year so that means that there will be no Scavenger Hunts, Draw-Offs or Shenanigans on my part until probably next year.

Hope you liked the videos!

-- Geo (sora_thekey) 24/7 geek! -- Follow me on Twitter: @sora_thekey

DoomDoomDoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 10

#1  Edited By DoomDoomDoom

Awesome videos. I haven't been to a comic-con yet so it's cool to see a little slice of what their like.

TheCrowbar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By TheCrowbar
    @DoomDoomDoom said:

Awesome videos. I haven't been to a comic-con yet so it's cool to see a little slice of what their like.

BYOHS
    (Bring Your Own Hand Sanitizer). 

Seriously I swear there's a gremlin that just drinks liquid soap at comiccons.
    sora_thekey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

User Lists: 8

#3  Edited By sora_thekey

@DoomDoomDoom: Glad you liked them.

@TheCrowbar: Yeah! I covered that on the Survival Guide to Cons post I made before SDCC

Avatar image for justinianlonewolf
    JustinianLonewolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#4  Edited By JustinianLonewolf

Well Met Sora_the key...

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.