Follow

Sam Kieth

Person » Sam Kieth is credited in 495 issues.

American comic book artist and writer, Sam Kieth has had successes with Marvel, DC. His running relationship with Image comics has led to the creation of various creator-owned series, including The Maxx.

How can I contact Sam Keith?

PrairieDuck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By PrairieDuck

I want to send an email to Sam Keith,who is the creator of The Maxx. I want to know if Sam would be persuaded to bring this comic book back,but with a whole new plot/storyline. Instead of running arounds the streets of New York City,it'd be the city of Chicago. And the new Maxx will be a cat instead of a rabbit,or horse. If Sam  doesn't want to have The Maxx return,I'd like to buy the copyright,and do it myself.

nathandan1222

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By nathandan1222

its samkeith101@ygmail.com

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.