Follow

Sam Alexander

Character » Sam Alexander appears in 659 issues.

Sam Alexander is a Nova Centurion and a member of the Nova Corps, an intergalactic peacekeeping force. He is also a member of the Avengers and the latest incarnation of Champions.

How To Enrich The Nova Mythos With Sam & Rich

Winter_Kills

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I know this can be a polarizing subject- I am a fan of Richard Rider as Nova, obviously, & the current Sam Alexander run doesn't appeal to me- but that doesn't mean I think the Sam Alexander character shouldn't exist- in fact, I think Sam should be allowed to continue & have a presence in the MU- & so should Richard Rider. Both characters, & the cosmic side of the MU as a whole, could benefit from Rich's return- & the Nova title, the entire mythos, could only be expanded upon & enriched. Richard Rider is the Nova Prime, & brings so much more to the Nova mythos & cosmic events by being in the MU. Let him return & be the mentor to Sam Alexander, & the other trainees from DnA's Nova run..recreate the Nova Corps with Rich at it's center, & Sam as a key player as a founder of the new Corps, protege to Rich, & Nova Centurion of Earth while Rich, as Nova Prime, patrols & protects the entire universe as a whole. Rich's return can only take the Nova title, mythos & the universe of Marvel cosmic to greater heights!

This is a petition, brought about by the longtime Nova Prime Page http://www.novaprimepage.com/ a website created maintained by a devoted fan & even mentioned in the comics, & also frequented by creators- inc. Nova creator Marv Wolfman himself- & thus would be a petition with some pull through it's connections with the Nova Prime Page. If interested, please sign & help to bring back one of the characters that ushered in an unparalleled cosmic renaissance at Marvel- & whose return may do so again!

http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/return-rich-rider-petition

Rell127

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Rell127

@winter_kills: I personally would want to them both have a book. Give Rich his own book called Richard Rider and the Nova Corp and Give Sam the book just called Nova or call it Sam Alexander Nova of Earth. I feel both have a place let Sam also join the Nova Corp later on. They both can be used. Just get Jeph Lob to write Sam and get someone Robert Venditti or Al Edwing to write him. Art Wise Jesus Saiz for Richard Rider and for Sam get Daniel Acuna.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.