Follow

Sam Alexander

Character » Sam Alexander appears in 659 issues.

Sam Alexander is a Nova Centurion and a member of the Nova Corps, an intergalactic peacekeeping force. He is also a member of the Avengers and the latest incarnation of Champions.

How's the new series with Sam?

Avatar image for deactivated-5c6600594117e
    deactivated-5c6600594117e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 111

User Lists: 51

Is this book worth a read?

w0nd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@jake_fury: It's like the early stages of tech jacket , ultimate spider-man, invincible. i enjoy it

roaris87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It's super good, one of my favorite Marvel books right now. Sam is the best Nova IMO

Winter_Kills

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

As a long-time fan of all thins Nova, in my opinion- & it is an opinion- nowhere near as good as the previous Nova series by Dan Abnett & Andy Lanning. Cosmic excitement & intrigue, adventure, humor- it was AWESOME. If you haven't, try & get your hands on some back issues, I guarantee you'll enjoy it!

t209

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#5  Edited By t209

I don't know but I kinda like Sam Alexander better since I don't read Richard Rider's stories and didn't have "he sucks" magic inside of me as others. The first five issue is kinda rushed but better than I expected. But he would make a good team/contrast with Richard Rider if he was brought back. If Sam Alexander grew up like pre-OMD spiderman, it would provide Sam as alternate Richard Rider had he become famous Space Hero on earth with a family compared to the immortal life as a supreme commander. Or team up with Deadpool, who would make inappropriate joke that might half-offend him.

Plus possible but may not be used Secret Wars' Nova Corps (Sam Alexander, Anwen Bakian, Richard Rider, Rob Rider's Nova 0:0. Spider Nova*, Deadpool Nova, Pony Nova, Nova the anthropomorphic squirrel, etc.) *Not the whinny little loser, the idea of "Your Friendly Neighborhood Space Hero with Quips".

Just hope that the poor kid (and his sister)'s dad didn't turn out to be humanoid alien (Xandarian, Spartoi, Pink-skinned Kree, and others). Otherwise he would be known as "Sam the half-human rocket" or "Xeno Hybrid". I don't know but Titus said to Sam on his similarity with his dad by stating "these Humans" rather than "[Jesse's] kind", which might hint that he might be not be from Earth.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.