Follow

Runaways

Team » Runaways appears in 305 issues.

The Runaways are the children of The Pride, a super-powered crime ring that had control of Los Angeles for many years. After defeating their parents, the Runaways attempt to make up for their parent's sins by fighting crime in Los Angeles, being the city's official protectors.

Runaways coming sooner than we think?

doordoor123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By doordoor123

The picture below is a solicitation for i believe.. july.
    Its called Uncanny X-men: The Heroic Age.
    Molly from the Runaways seems to be on it. It makes sense because she IS a mutant.
    But what does this mean? are the Runaways returning before September when the series is supposed to continue? 

No Caption Provided
    CellphoneGirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 6

#2  Edited By CellphoneGirl

Well the Runaways have came into contact with the X-Men mulitple times before, so i don't see why she won't be in the issue, but as for her joining the team, i doubt it. 

But i REALLY hope that they do come out with more issues soon, but with a good writer.

doordoor123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By doordoor123
    @xxCellPhoneGirlxx:  I think theyve only come incontact once. Wolverine twice. And i never said anything about her joining them. She said no once before. 
    And there has been an interview with the same writer and the cartoony looking illustrator that said that the the series will be continuing this september. Itll take place after secret invasion. And they said that it will tie into something part of vol. 1

HERE:
    http://www.comicvine.com/runaways/65-40440/runaways-series-will-be-relaunched/92-22796/#24
    CellphoneGirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By CellphoneGirl
    @doordoor123: It's already been taking place after secret invasion, and they encountered the x-men twice, the first time was the issue that was for free comic book day, and second was i think either issue 9 or 10 in vol 3
    doordoor123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By doordoor123
    @xxCellPhoneGirlxx:  LOL maybe im not remembering correctly. But read the thread. Its supposed to take place after secret invasion. I dont think right after, but sometime after maybe.
    CellphoneGirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By CellphoneGirl
    xerox_kitty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 22

#7  Edited By xerox_kitty
    @xxCellPhoneGirlxx said:
    " Have you even read vol.3? lol
    http://www.comicvine.com/runaways-2008/49-22775/ "
    I haven't!  The digest version of Homeschooling isn't out till September, so I'm looking forward to it. 

But, if the series continued anything like Rock Zombies, then it needs to be on hiatus until Marvel can bring in a team who can handle a group of stroppy powerful teens, or bring Brian K Vaughn back :)
    Caligula

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 12

#8  Edited By Caligula

i hope so

Avatar image for haydenclaireheroes
    haydenclaireheroes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1207

User Lists: 14

I really hope the runaways are coming back

nickDMC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#10  Edited By nickDMC

Molly Hayes on this cover may just mean that only she may make an appearance. 
    I hope not, because I really want a Volume 4 for the Runaways.  
    More Nico, more deaths, more recruits.  
    All that good stuff.

zabdi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#11  Edited By zabdi

shes probaly just making a "guest" apparence i mean shes pictured with Cap A and Mr. Fantastic and i doubt their joining up. its just setting the scene with other groups which may mean that Runaways are being brought more into the mainstream, or maybe to do with the x-men reopening as a school or something

http://marvel.com/catalog/?id=15780

RedK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 1

#12  Edited By RedK

it says three stories from around the MARVEL universe, so maybe it's three stories about how heroes and the general public act towards the X-men and other mutants in the heroic age.

Hot on the heels of SECOND COMING, see how the X-Men fit into the Marvel Universe as a whole. Three stories by Matt Fraction and artists Whilce Portacio (UNCANNY X-MEN), Jamie McKelvie (SIEGE: LOKI) and Steven Sanders (S.W.O.R.D.) taking you all around the Marvel Universe! 0One-Shot/Rated T …

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.