Follow

Runaways

Team » Runaways appears in 305 issues.

The Runaways are the children of The Pride, a super-powered crime ring that had control of Los Angeles for many years. After defeating their parents, the Runaways attempt to make up for their parent's sins by fighting crime in Los Angeles, being the city's official protectors.

Right age to read Runaways?

Johntdf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Hey I would like to get the Runaways comics for my little sister who is turning 11 this month. But I'm starting to worry that this is too young. Any opinions? Thanks!

Avatar image for myfavoriteviltrumite23
    MyFavoriteViltrumite23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Does she watch Adventure Time or Avatar cause I think she can handle the Runaways

akbogert

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 31

@johntdf: For whatever it may be worth, the books themselves are rated Teen. But as with any time you ask this sort of question on the Internet you're going to get equal parts "ignore the ratings I watched R-rated movies when I was 7" and "definitely hold off a few years because ratings are important."

I'd compare it to other media your sister is used to. If she already watches PG-13 stuff then Runaways is definitely going to be fine. Honestly it's tough for me to remember "objectionable" content but as I haven't been 11 for a very long time I've lost all sense of what would have been a big deal to me at that time.

sacredweapons

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I would make her read it. But really dont think she will understand it. Does she already read comics or are you going to use this to introduce her to this world

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.