Follow

Runaways

Team » Runaways appears in 305 issues.

The Runaways are the children of The Pride, a super-powered crime ring that had control of Los Angeles for many years. After defeating their parents, the Runaways attempt to make up for their parent's sins by fighting crime in Los Angeles, being the city's official protectors.

Did Joss kill the Runaways?

laurax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By laurax

I think the Runaways started to really stink once he did his mini series. I had high hopes for the series. I miss it.
    CellphoneGirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 6

#2  Edited By CellphoneGirl

Hell no, it was Moore who kinda killed it, though i'll always be a faithful fan of Runaways.

Personamanx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Personamanx

He certainly killed the book's forward momentum with his delays. But I enjoyed the book every month up until Kathy started writing.
    sergyanime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By sergyanime

I sort of lost it once he started writing it i still intend on picking it up again since i was reading after it got put on hold i loved it so much untill they traveld back in time then i was starting to lose hype and when they  came back i chose to stop picking up issues and spending time reading it. I do want to pick it back up though and hope the series gets contiuned or a really good reboot (With i don't think it needs unless it will reboot after the first arc with really doesn't need redoing).

CellphoneGirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 6

#5  Edited By CellphoneGirl
    @sergyanime: Runaways doesn't need a reboot, they need a good writer like they had in Vol 1 and 2.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.