Follow

Rose Wilson

Character » Rose Wilson appears in 535 issues.

She is the highly trained warrior daughter of Deathstroke and Lillian Worth.

Ravager developing new powers?

Avatar image for jacquenette_harper
    Jacquenette_Harper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 1

Is it possible that Ravager could ever develop other powers, the powers of her brother Jericho? Once she was able to do so, when seeing her father's future, she possessed someone's body in the future in order to see her father's future. Do you think that she could do this again, or make this part of her permanent powers?

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 16

#2  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator

She's a precog, Jericho is not. I don't see why she would have his powers if he lacks hers.

Avatar image for jacquenette_harper
    Jacquenette_Harper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 1

@JediXMan: But she has been able to do something similar before, but it was a combination of her powers and Joey's, as I mentioned originally
    Crazy Pan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 3

#4  Edited By Crazy Pan
    @Jacquenette_Harper: It wasn't a possession thing she did. It was an out of body experience. There's a difference :)
    ChadwickDavis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By ChadwickDavis
    @Crazy Pan
    Well technically it was both considering that she possesed someone elses body dueing her "jump" 

However personally if she were going to get a power boost/maturation I think she has shown the most predelection for: 

1-Precognition (increased range and duration): recal her first fight with Cassandra Cain 

2-astral projection/remote viewing (a controlled out of body experience in the hands of Deathstroke's daughter...oh the people she could spy on)  

3- Possession- a power to match her manipulative personality 

The ones I would really like her to have but seem very unlikely:    

1- Telepathy: she likes to play mindgames what could she do with the ability to read your mind 

2-Telekinesis- Deathstroke's daughter with the ability to bust hell wide open with her mind... any questions. 

Ultimately my thoughts are this: What do you think the soldiers in afghanistan would do with psychic powers, especially one with a predelection for violence such as Rose (Deathstroke was a Major in the US Army and he trained her so it is a similar comparison). Comics are filled with many high level psionics, but how many of them are actually battlehardened extensively versed in combat and are not afraid to go lethal. Ravager would be like Scarlet "lite" (G I Joe) with Psylocke's powers; you still get your butt kicking and instead of a crossbow or an assault rifle she could use psychic powers. Though in all honesty she would probaly still keep the swords.        

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.